N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mafia hitman made his way to his target, he had caused the mafia too much trouble. Aiming his gun at him he failed to see the man in red and black uniform jump at him armed with 2 swords, he barely got away with his life.

A player has been injured, he cannot post for the remainder of the day. He will not be counted towards the vote majority

Ellmeister has returned back to the game

Players remaining:

The fish

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nightwolf

Vicar

rokhed00

Ellmeister

7 is a vote majority.

Day 11 has started

Your lucky to be alive Shino I saved you sorry but there

I suspect dark he where trying to make VoLcOm look innocent with his bullet proof question list to make him look not evil and then he covered his tracks when we voted him of.

Also the guy who will not talk today is also on the mafia

Voting: Darksnowman

this is just my theory and I´m going to sleep have to go to work around 03:00 tonight

I hope you guys have something juicy info like me

p.s. I got a PM from mundi that said I stopped a disturbed man from killing Shino.

Ok, everyone who can post, do so NOW. The mafia hitman is silent.

Not exactly, I don't think the two sentences are related.

I'd the like to know why rokhed said Brain Mcoy was a disturbed man. Where did we get that info?

Now I know I'm dead but......

Why has Ellmeister returned? When did he leave/be killed? Is this part of the game or has just decided to join in or something?

A situation came up for him were he couldn´t play for a certain time. Raining_again took his place while he was away

No go back to being dead, you dead people post way to fucking much.

Now I know I'm dead but......

Why has Ellmeister returned? When did he leave/be killed? Is this part of the game or has just decided to join in or something?

Raining_Again had been playing in Ellmeister's place.

By the way, just to make sure. Is the singer good, or evil?

Your lucky to be alive Shino I saved you sorry but there

I suspect dark he where trying to make VoLcOm look innocent with his bullet proof question list to make him look not evil and then he covered his tracks when we voted him of.

Also the guy who will not talk today is also on the mafia

Voting: Darksnowman

this is just my theory and I´m going to sleep have to go to work around 03:00 tonight

I hope you guys have something juicy info like me

p.s. I got a PM from mundi that said I stopped a disturbed man from killing Shino.

You shouldn't have came out like that, but thanks. I also got that I a disturbed man tried to kill me, that's why I asked the above question.

You shouldn't have came out like that, but thanks. I also got that I a disturbed man tried to kill me, that's why I asked the above question.

Also, look how it says the man barely got away with his life. Maybe that's a byproduct of Vicar's role?

You're right! Rokhed had info that Mcoy was a disturbed man...

Vote: Brian Mcoy

But the singer, is he good or evil?

What is the worts that could happen they kill me tonight, but I busted "probably" two mafia dudes that means I help the town and that means I helped you guys winning the game :D

So that makes me the hero of the day :D plus you guys already knew I where a protector.

Haha, you wont die.

I just searched the entire thread for the word disturbed, and it seems that its Rokhed's own info about Mcoy being a disturbed man. Actually we could have lynched him before, because darksnowman said some pages earlier of Rokhed's finding that "a very disturbed man walked out of Tellyn's murder". Even if my investigation says he's good, mafia bosses usually appear good when investigated.

Vote: Brian Mcoy

What is the worts that could happen they kill me tonight, but I busted "probably" two mafia dudes that means I help the town and that means I helped you guys winning the game :D

So that makes me the hero of the day :D plus you guys already knew I where a protector.

Many people forgot that, apparently. I didn't mention it anymore, because I didn't want to remind the mafia of who you were.

Many people forgot that, apparently. I didn't mention it anymore, because I didn't want to remind the mafia of who you were.

So does that make me a hero.... hell yeah I´m a hero

BTW

Change vote: Macoy

I'm not going to forget about you dark

A majority has been reached.

Brian Mcoy is dead. He was Tom the madman with multiple personalities (Evil)

Players remaining:

The fish

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nightwolf

Vicar

rokhed00

Ellmeister

Night has started. Send in your targets for the night now.