N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyson is a soldier.

Though from the information I was given I'm likely to believe that shino is also a solider. Possibly.

Yeah, I was hoping this topic would come up. Does anyone know if soldiers are good of bad? I have possible info on one... I say possible only incase that target randomiser targetted me the same night, otherwise its definite. So we could have atleast three soldiers on the loose.

I also got info that Dyson is a soldier. A super-strong one.

But you see, I have extra info about his power that the mafia would like to know about. This info highly hints at Dyson being good, moreso than Gizmo.

And if Dyson is, in fact, evil I will consider obtaining a new power.

Dyson sounds a lot like one of the options I sent for a role. :P

First, just to clear up Mcoy is good and I would like to thank the person who gave in to the ransom as I'm no longer kidnapped.

Now for the leads.

Remember that I was silenced by a very tall man (Beggilax aka Jaws) and he threatened to kill me if I told who I targeted that night. Well, that tall man is now dead I can finally reveal that I targeted MadDog. This makes him a suspect because Haggis told us who targeted me that night (Nightwolf and Vicar) and it turned out that Beggilax was the silencer and he didn't even targeted me, I can only assume that he was being protected by Beggilax.

Vote: MadDog

Dyson sounds a lot like one of the options I sent for a role. :P

First, just to clear up Mcoy is good and I would like to thank the person who gave in to the ransom as I'm no longer kidnapped.

Now for the leads.

Remember that I was silenced by a very tall man (Beggilax aka Jaws) and he threatened to kill me if I told who I targeted that night. Well, that tall man is now dead I can finally reveal that I targeted MadDog. This makes him a suspect because Haggis told us who targeted me that night (Nightwolf and Vicar) and it turned out that Beggilax was the silencer and he didn't even targeted me, I can only assume that he was being protected by Beggilax.

Vote: MadDog

Lol, I've read and reread that... can you explain it a bit better? I'm not seeing your logic lol.

Has anyone any info about VolCOm? He hasn't been very forthcoming has he?

A majority has been reached.

The townies surrounded the small child knowing it was more dangerous than it looked.

MadDog is dead. He was Stewie Griffin (Evil)

Players remaining:

The fish

Haggis

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nightwolf

Vicar

rokhed00

Raining_Again

VoLcOm

Night has started. Sent in your targets for the night now.