N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough.

So two of the people voting for calza have a double vote. Godfather alert?

And one of them is you, and was last time it was noticed there was double voting too. In fact nobody knows anything about you and the only time you were investigated you were under the influence of Mr Smith.

A majority has been reached.

Calza is dead. (Evil) He was Björk the famous singer who would keep townies enthralled with her singing.

Players remaining:

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

MoogleViper

rokhed00

Raining_Again

MadDog

Shorty

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Send in your target´s for the night now.

The double-votes belong to Rokhed and either Lazyboy or Dyson

Mundi; can I request that this;

Votes:

Jayseven: Maase

Maase Haggis, MadDog91UK, Vicar, Chairdriver, Cube, Shino, Jonnas, Dyson, Domjcq, rokhed00

No Lynch: Skunky

Majority vote is: 18

Be totalled, please? Once this has, then it'll decide whether it's dyson or lazyboy with the double-vote.

Questions;

Why would you have a tattoo of a witch to represent your character, Rokhed? You're a magical witch librarian with teh word "good" in your name?

Nightwolf; have you come across any other tattoos that tell you anything yet?

Jonnas is neutral; let's not forget this for the future.

Vicar said he, to paraphrase a little, knew that Maase was 100% in the mafia, and I'd like to know how Vicar knew this. Considering his list of what he's been doing does not involve Maase (iirc).

What about teh whole Shino thing? Haggis says two people targeted shino. If tomorrow Shino tells us he was silenced, we need to refocus on that.

Also; what Raining_again posted needs looking at;

Somebody doesn't want everyone knowing what a player did on Day 3. The one that esequiel, the radio presenter, targeted before his death.

The radio presenter targeted Vicar on the night of his death.

So what was vicar doing on day 3? He said he was "protecting Jonnas while he ate the baby" on night 3? Is that what you want to know, R_A?

"Oh how popular I am..." Said the blond woman sarcastically as she looked the 2 heavily armed men who had just entered her room and offered their services to her. "Just stand around and don´t touch anything... especially you!" and pointed at one of the men.

"Now be quiet, i need to concentrate."

Same blonde as the one who tried to shoot Big C. Having to 'concentrate'? Magical?

VoLcOm<--------- I just found out that this guy works with me, he is new and he is shy
irl or in this mafia game?

EDIT: Sorry Mundi! I've been going through the whole thread again >_< for like, 40 minutes, instead of doing my essay at midnight the night before the essay's due in

The blond woman sat concentrating unaware of the man sneaking up behind her...

Chairdriver is dead (Good). He was Emma Frost the mind reader.

On the other side of town a man sat in his house concentrating and as he looked up he stared down the barrel of a gun.

"You will excuse me if my associate is not with me" and pulled the trigger

Moogleviper is dead (Good). He was Peter Petrelli. The man that could learn other people´s talents.

A man sang a song for a tall man, keeping him busy for the night.

Players remaining:

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Nightwolf

Vicar

rokhed00

Raining_Again

MadDog

Shorty

Beggilax

VoLcOm

11 is a vote majority

Nooooo! Big C!

Yes I was the silenced one, and I'm rather happy with the outcome of the last day. I believe neither of the ones that targeted me are guilty, its more of a consequence of who I targeted.

who did you target?

I don't know why you'd even bring it up if it wasn't something that needed looking in to.

It needs, but I cannot say it directly.

Edit: And I'm not sure the person in question is evil. I targeted it and a tall man came in, beat me up and threatens to kill me if I tell the name of the person I targeted.

I think you're changing the problem at hand here dark. Shino knows someone who has killing powers, surely if you told us we could lynch him before the night so he wouldn't have the chance to kill you Shino?

It seemed more like "get killed during the day phase" thing than a killing power.

I reckon that going by how much Shino has helped so far this game, then we can hopefully trust him. I'm sure he'll tell us what he has when he can, and maybe if we push him on it, it'll be breaking the rules.

Good job on getting Calza last night by the way, but we were on the trail of Beggilax yesterday so why not continue? Was he proven innocent?

WAIT!

I didn't have time to post yesterday, but I'm positive Jayseven is "the pulp fiction guys"

Vote: Jayseven

But I'm going to search for some more evidence. There's something I have yet to look up, but I'll explain it in a sec.

First, Mcoy gave us a piece of information that went overlooked:

Mcoy found out something about Eenuh's killers Mcoy knows one of them has a small chip on his neck.

Later, Jayseven says this:

I'm still being held hostage by the way. Not that anyone cares if I'm useless...

Also, Jayseven, yesterday, was suspected of having a double vote. Like he was playing two characters at once...