N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm not connected with the 'wolf in anyway in this but I'll hold off on voting til she gets online to explain because we could run the risk of hanging her before she does get online. And seeing as this has been a very cautious game so far, we probably should give her a chance to talk.

I still want to hear from Beggilax. If there's a townie roleblocker out there, I think it would be a good idea to roleblock him tonight.

Oh, and if anyone gets the chance, they should watch Vicar.

Hopefully we'll see who kills him if he dies (he'll be a big target because he is the doctor).

Well I'd love for Rokhed to say why he was suspicious of me on day two. I trust chairdriver, but I'll hold my vote 'til Nightwolf offers an explanation.

Sigh I go to work and look what happens. Rokhed has a tattoo of a witch on him, tattoos are to reflect who they are.

This confirms my iffyness about rokhed. I targeted shino and found he has a tattoo of children, so I believe him to be innocent though at the time it seemed awful dodgy he was targetting barry scott.

No my power is not to silence as you might have already guessed.

I have no other information whatsoever to bring to the table :( Don't vote for meee!

Sigh I go to work and look what happens. Rokhed has a tattoo of a witch on him, tattoos are to reflect who they are.

This confirms my iffyness about rokhed.

I have no other information whatsoever to bring to the table :( Don't vote for meee!

Erm, being a witch (if thats what he is) doesn't automatically mean you're bad Nightwolf.

Tell us more about you, it seems like you're trying to defer attention from you and onto rokhed.

Erm, being a witch (if thats what he is) doesn't automatically mean you're bad Nightwolf.

Tell us more about you, it seems like you're trying to defer attention from you and onto rokhed.

I don't really know what to say and I certainly don't want to be lynched. I'm a tattoo artist as my previous post describes. Other than that I don't really have any information, and yes I am female. Though not a little girl.

:( So much information telling.

Right, well it just comes down to one of you being evil basically. I'm not sure who to believe. Is there any chance you managed to injure him when you targetted him?

I don't think I can injure someone while tattooing them. But if I did, I don't know about it.

Ok well this is a witch with the word "good" in their name, then? Perhaps it's the Good Witch of the whateverdirectionitis from Wizard of Oz?

I don't see why it has to be one or the other of those two which is evil, haggis. Please explain that logic to me.

Ok well this is a witch with the word "good" in their name, then? Perhaps it's the Good Witch of the whateverdirectionitis from Wizard of Oz?

I don't see why it has to be one or the other of those two which is evil, haggis. Please explain that logic to me.

Logic: Both of them targetted Shino. Shino is now injured. One of them injured Shino.

The tattoo parlour has been mentioned in the write-ups.

NIGHT 2

A muscular man walked into a tattoo parlor and proceeded to beat up the owner.

A player has been injured and will spend the day at the hospital. That player is not allowed to post until the day is over and will not count towards the vote majority

I reckon this is Skunky silencing Nightwolf.

NIGHT 4

The tattoo parlor took it´s first customer.

It doesn't sound like Nightwolf is the silencer...

Thus, either:

1) Vicar is the silencer

or

2) Vicar isn't the silencer, and either:

i) Shino isn't the one that was silenced.

or

ii) Haggis gave us the wrong info.

The tattoo parlour has been mentioned in the write-ups.

NIGHT 2

A muscular man walked into a tattoo parlor and proceeded to beat up the owner.

A player has been injured and will spend the day at the hospital. That player is not allowed to post until the day is over and will not count towards the vote majority

I reckon this is Skunky silencing Nightwolf.

NIGHT 4

The tattoo parlor took it´s first customer.

It doesn't sound like Nightwolf is the silencer...

Thus, either:

1) Vicar is the silencer

or

2) Vicar isn't the silencer, and either:

i) Shino isn't the one that was silenced.

or

ii) Haggis gave us the wrong info.

I was the person who was silenced and did not post, I am the tattooist if you hadn't realised from the fact I know people's tattoos. It was the first day (sorry second ^.^) and I posted when I shouldn't have done.

Well I'd love for Rokhed to say why he was suspicious of me on day two.

My research indicated you'd been changed, and you were possessed by Mr Smith the first night, weren't you?

This confirms my iffyness about rokhed.

I'm a good witch.

What is your character from Nightwolf?

I hear she is a wrestler.

I'm inclined to Vote: Vicar[/i] thanks to what Chairdriver said, and also because Vicar's random protection of Beggilax is too... random. I mean, he protected people he knew were good previous nights, and clearly his protection didn't work last night.

I'm still being held hostage by the way. Not that anyone cares if I'm useless...