N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

- Jonnas targeted Chairdriver

- His target was changed by someone else to Haggis

- He absorbed Coolness' old power from Haggis

But I've never had Coolness' Power, so how could he have got it from me? Why are we assuming he Jonnas got me??? It says a young girl, as I said, I don't think I'd be considered a young girl.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so:

-A kidnapper steals CB's baby;

-Then he gets absorbed by me;

-Rokhed says I targetted Haggis;

-????

-Vote: Haggis

I'm not too sure on this, but I trust Rokhed. Are you sure I absorbed Haggis?

By the way, I targetted Chairdriver. The PM I got said I was now a girl with a bulge on the stomach. I was confused, because I didn't get Chair's investigative power.

And I am not neutral. The people I absorb must change the investigation results. I have yet to absorb someone good (unless Juno really is good).

By the way, I don't steal powers. I copy them. So, congratulations, Coolness Bears. Your baby has a twin. :grin:

Wait, so:

-A kidnapper steals CB's baby;

-Then he gets absorbed by me;

-Rokhed says I targetted Haggis;

-????

-Vote: Haggis

I'm not too sure on this, but I trust Rokhed. Are you sure I absorbed Haggis?

By the way, I targetted Chairdriver. The PM I got said I was now a girl with a bulge on the stomach. I was confused, because I didn't get Chair's investigative power.

And I am not neutral. The people I absorb must change the investigation results. I have yet to absorb someone good (unless Juno really is good).

By the way, I don't steal powers. I copy them. So, congratulations, Coolness Bears. Your baby has a twin. :grin:

ARGH!

Rokhed said "a young girl". Get the facts straight, please. A nightwolf stated, she is also a "young girl". Why the vote?

But I've never had Coolness' Power, so how could he have got it from me? Why are we assuming he Jonnas got me??? It says a young girl, as I said, I don't think I'd be considered a young girl.

Vote: Haggis

I'm just going off the evidence we have.

What would you be considered as?

Nooooo! Seriously, why are you trusting Jonnas on this?

I'll role reveal if needed but would rather not. I'm a teenager, late teens though. I haven't used a power or tagetted anyone as of yet.

What evidence??? I don't see where I come in. Coolness is Juno, someone stole his baby. Rok said a young girl was targetted, not me.

I'm utterly confused as to why people seem to just be voting on a whim.

ARGH!

Rokhed said "a young girl". Get the facts straight, please. A nightwolf stated, she is also a "young girl". Why the vote?

Actually, the write-up (and my PM) says I sucked up a young girl.

Rokhed said I targetted you.

Look, if you're not Juno, how come you have a bulge on your belly?

Actually, the write-up (and my PM) says I sucked up a young girl.

Rokhed said I targetted you.

Look, if you're not Juno, how come you have a bulge on your belly?

I don't!!!!! If I do, then I have no memory/have not been informed of this yet.

Vote: Jonnas

Vote:Haggis

Best lead we've had yet. If this turns out to be wrong then we can go for Jonnas.

Hmmm, I may have started the voting, but I'm following Rokhed's info and Cube's theory.

You know, this may be a farfetched theory we're going for. I'm going to wait for Rokhed to confirm his info.

Stop! I'm not evil! My power could be useful to the town, and yet your willing to lynch me when your being decieved (quite easily it seems).

I've not used my power as of yet, I get a different one everynight. So far they've been relatively un-needed though.

I urge you to stop voting for me, reading the "evidence" I'm astounded it's happening.

Stop! I'm not evil! My power could be useful to the town, and yet your willing to lynch me when your being decieved (quite easily it seems).

I've not used my power as of yet, I get a different one everynight. So far they've been relatively un-needed though.

Hmm, you need to prove some way that we are being decieved because the evidence looks like it's you we need to vote for.

What evidence??? I don't see where I come in. Coolness is Juno, someone stole his baby. Rok said a young girl was targetted, not me.

Why else would he ask you specifically?

And you said you were a young girl in response to him.

I said you may have.

Please elaborate.

Hmm, you need to prove some way that we are being decieved because the evidence looks like it's you we need to vote for.

Give me away to prove myself and I will. Someone is decieveing everyone, whether that be Jonnas, Cube or Rokhed, or some other party giving someone the wrong info.

I will role reveal if forced, but as I said I would rather not.