N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

Maase, is Jonnas making something up or are your investigation powers actually different?

Unless my information is tainted, he can find out if Jayseven is evil or not tonight.

Wait a sec, Maase, that's not what they do. Re-read your power description.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read through about 5 pages and I totally don't buy this whole Maase thing. Even if he is just neutral he is massively detracting from our aim of lynching mafia, though I hold he leading us all around like fools. More than anything I want to know who the bloody hell he is (don't buy the agatha christie thing).

Vote:Maase

If he did target me (which me must have to get info on me), and I am the "old friend" in the write-up, then Mundi must be a bit deluded (to say the least).

Although the scenario of Poirot meeting my character would be pretty funny.

I can vouche for this. Chairdriver, who is a woman, was visited by and old man this night. This was witnessed by a Mr. Kale Brecht, who is Shia LaBeouf's character in Disturbia (who is basically a spectator, for those who are unfamiliar with him).

So, we know there's a Kale Brecht in the game.

Chair, can you confirm that you're a woman?

Also: Maase, you're the worst player ever, and should be lynched just for being so dumb. :heh:

Ok so first thing's first; I hate how so much attention has been drawn my way, pretty much all based on Rokhed saying that he suspects me. Suddenly people are assuming I'm in the mafia, and that I have to defend myself.

Well, seeing as Maase is the notebook guy, and I assume Mr. Anderson (Mr. Smith makes more sense though...) can only target one player per night, that leads me to assume jayseven is Mr. Smith.

Vote : jayseven

See, Mr. Chairdriver, I just simply do not get your reasoning. If you read my post you'll see that I paraphrased my PM, that Mr Anderson targeted me and made me have to call everyone Mr-s. Why the hell would I say that such a silly mistake happened? In fact, if I were even Mr Anderson - or Mr Smith, whomever it's supposed to be, why would I announce it if it weren't known previously?

I just simply do not understand how you can deduce that I am Mr Smith. If anything, your assumption sheds light upon your own shady cast.

When i say to Lynch me, im talking on the side of the Townies, im not exactly trying to be Lynched.

Why the hell would i want to be Lynched?

Mister Chairdriver, i already said im Neutral, but i can be Townie if i find who i want to find :)

Neutral is not a good thing for us townies.

Don't get me wrong, if the vote is going that way i'll join, I agree on the uselessness of the no vote thing, but obviously those who switched their votes back don't, so I think it would be wise if we kept an eye on those people specifically. Also Masse doesn't seem deadly, whilst Rokhed and Jayseven remain mysterious.

Mr. Lazyboy, you say I am mysterious while simply I am someone whose name has come up at this early stage in teh game. everyone is mysterious, and there is noone that you can necesserily trust. Sure, I'm not a fan of a no-lynch, but I'm less of a fan of just voting randomly, especially at this stage in the game when it seems there is no clear info.

I would guess rokhed is a town info gatherer. I doubt a mafia member would be so ambitious as to directly question another member so early on in the game.

In my eyes rokhed isn't suspicious.

The fact that jayseven isn't shedding any light on the hiding business is what makes me suspicious of him.

Mr. Chairdriver, I question your whole Mafia-game ethic when you perceive matters in this way. You are suspicious of me why? Because I haven't defended Rokhed's allegations that simply do not make sense on their own. I have no idea why he accuses me. I have already explained any "changes" that have occured (me having to say 'mr.' to whom I address), and personally I do not see how this makes any difference to anything :/

I've already told you everything I know, it may or may not be your fault, someone may be framing you, but there is definitely something suspicious going on.

As I say, Mr. Rokhed, I have no idea what information you have. I have explained what has happened to me. I have told you that I have yet to actually use my power. Of course something suspicious is going on, but that does not mean we have to lose my vote for this.

I'd say that 55-60 could be considered as elderly.

Now...

How is jayseven linked to the curse?

... I do find it a little funny how quickly leaps in logic can occur.

Ok, i'l explain you everything, now ;)

Last night, Mundi Pm'd me saying that im a changed men, im completely crazy and i have to act like a crazy man until 10 hours after reading this message, if i don't act crazy enough, i'l die.

I've seen this at 2 PM, 3 hours later, i started to act like a crazy and completely changed man.

I think this will happen to more people, and its just a warning ;)

So, guys, be prepared to more people like me.

I don't know if i didn't act Crazy enough, i hope so...

The only thing i know is that this is kinda crazy.

Now, don't believe me? Go see my first post in the first/second page, it has nothing to do with Notebooks and things like that ;)

Believe me guys, and please, don't lynch me

Edit: Also, see on the Night to Day phase, read well, there's something there saying that someone walked out the home a changed man, or something like that, i remember.

Believe me, the mafia will want to keep you alive.

Either because you're one of their members, or because you've provided a massive smokescreen for them. (I bet jayseven feels as though hes got away lightly - he's still not shed any light on this hiding thing, which we're still waiting to hear about)

Mr. Chairdriver; I do not feel as if I have gotten away with anything. To be accused and held in the light of suspicion is already far too much attention already. Trust me, I feel hard-done-by as it is.

I suspect Jayseven of being the changed man, the contradictory facts would suggest something about him has changed.

Mr Rokhed; I have explained my change in condition, would you like to contest my evidence?

Vote: Maase

He has a notebook. despite any delusions he was/was not forced to endure, he is at the very least a neutral and I believe the descriptions in this thread so far suggest he is L from Death Note, thus he has the power to kill.

He has a notebook. despite any delusions he was/was not forced to endure, he is at the very least a neutral and I believe the descriptions in this thread so far suggest he is L from Death Note, thus he has the power to kill.

Being L would be a good thing, he's THE good guy.

Pretty much what dyson says. L kills people, and in a mafia game where people's position on a scale is not recognised, there is no guarentee as to how good/bad he is. he is neutral and as chairdriver said - and as seen in previous mafia games - neutral is not good for the good guys.

Well I'm not voting for him yet, cause his Poirot story (and him having to act crazy) could very well be true. If it is, then everything he said about the notebook, being neutral, being Don Corleone and having to find someone are made up facts to help him with his craziness.

If anyone has an investigation power they should check out Maase tonight, but I'm not voting for him yet.

Well, to me, it seems that jonnas is in a group with maase, or at least, jonnas knows maase's role and for some reason O_W knows who targetted who..

Well Jonnas said he found out how Maase's role works, which can be done through investigation, so they don't necessarily have to be in a group.

And for all I know Oxigen_Waste could be the person he's mentioning in his post (the guy from Disturbia), or he just happened to target chairdriver and found out information about what happened to him and who targeted him or something.

While I remember; I appreciate the help I got last night, and it be in the interest of whoever helped me to help me again.

Also I'm curious about this quote.

Well Jonnas said he found out how Maase's role works, which can be done through investigation, so they don't necessarily have to be in a group.

And for all I know Oxigen_Waste could be the person he's mentioning in his post (the guy from Disturbia), or he just happened to target chairdriver and found out information about what happened to him and who targeted him or something.

Etly how his role works? hmm...its possible yes but...thats a pretty overpowering skill =/ i still think they are in cahoots

Etly how his role works? hmm...its possible yes but...thats a pretty overpowering skill =/ i still think they are in cahoots

He might find out bits and pieces about a role, not everything. I don't see how that is more overpowering than someone finding out if a person is good or bad really.

He might find out bits and pieces about a role, not everything. I don't see how that is more overpowering than someone finding out if a person is good or bad really.

That is what I'm afraid of. Considering my character, I don't know wether I come up with good information, partial information, or tainted information.

What I'm sure is that the version I get is at least somewhat close to the original. If I came up with an investigative role, Maase has an investigative role.

Some people seem quick to cast a vote without much reasoning (or without reading up on what's happening). =/

I've read up. He pretended to be a well-known fictional mafia don to save himself, he's harvesting information on this magical notebook of his, seems hellbent on being lynched and being able to say his last words, but everyone is too scared of him to do anything about it. Lynch his sorry behind, don't give him chance to get any more names for his book.

I've read up. He pretended to be a well-known fictional mafia don to save himself, he's harvesting information on this magical notebook of his, seems hellbent on being lynched and being able to say his last words, but everyone is too scared of him to do anything about it. Lynch his sorry behind, don't give him chance to get any more names for his book.

Yeah but the part of there being a curse and his last words was made up as well. And honestly it seemed to work to make everyone think he was some crazy killer or whatever.

I am not yet convinced that he is evil or neutral and I do believe he could be an investigator (and as Poirot he uses his notebook to write down his information).

I can vouche for this. Chairdriver, who is a woman, was visited by and old man this night. This was witnessed by a Mr. Kale Brecht, who is Shia LaBeouf's character in Disturbia (who is basically a spectator, for those who are unfamiliar with him).

So, we know there's a Kale Brecht in the game.

Chair, can you confirm that you're a woman?

Also: Maase, you're the worst player ever, and should be lynched just for being so dumb. :heh:

I am a woman.

See, Mr. Chairdriver, I just simply do not get your reasoning. If you read my post you'll see that I paraphrased my PM, that Mr Anderson targeted me and made me have to call everyone Mr-s. Why the hell would I say that such a silly mistake happened? In fact, if I were even Mr Anderson - or Mr Smith, whomever it's supposed to be, why would I announce it if it weren't known previously?

I just simply do not understand how you can deduce that I am Mr Smith. If anything, your assumption sheds light upon your own shady cast.

As I said in a post about three posts later, I got mixed up at that point, and realised my mistake afterwards.

Unless my information is tainted, he can find out if Jayseven is evil or not tonight.

Wait a sec, Maase, that's not what they do. Re-read your power description.

What. the. hell.

You got info on Maase, but only chose to say it now, after about 5 pages of us grilling him?

And what are the chances that you'd target Maase? Well, 1 in 30-something.

Do you actually want to make it more obvious you are covering for him?