NEurope
Haver

earthquake

Wait, there was an earthquake last night? I slept through it. Oh well, at least the world hasn't ended yet...

Wait, there was an earthquake last night? I slept through it. Oh well, at least the world hasn't ended yet...

KAPOWWW!!!!

Just kidding. Earths all good.

I thought I was going crazy, got in to bed put a dvd on, then fuck me my bed was shaking like shit. I switched the tv to bbc to check no bastards had attacked us, and that I wasn't going to get vaporised. And then I fell a sleep, only to be told that it was an earthquake by my mum about 4 minutes ago.

THANK GOD I'M NOT CRAZY
I thought i was imagining it too

I don't want to be the one to say it but...cloverfield?
I thought that

I actually cane om here just to confirm this. I thought I'd finally cracked.

Just because youve cracked doesnt mean its not real :D

I thought i was dreaming at first :/

It made it down here for a few seconds, I was just nodding in out and of sleep in bed(trying to stay awake) when I suddenly felt like my bed was shaking, and I was so conufsed! Really strong winds? Impossible, I'd hear them and I'm probably at the most stable part of the house. Someone next door doing something werid in their room? Also unlikely as it was quiet, I put it down to my mind playing tricks on me, cos it wasn't very long or hard, and sometimes I feel my pulse in my whole body, so I thought my tired mind was being crazy, until someone in Durham msged me on msn asking me about it, I was all made up I wasn't nuts.

Why didn't you go for the hilarious thread title of 'Did the earth move for you too?'!

I thought that the whole thing was a bit of a laugh. Not really scary at all.

Tell you was though:

Buncefield2.jpg

Yeah that's right, Hemel Hempstead oil refinery blowing up. Jesus, I thought that there had been a bomb raid or something. Expected to find houses on my road missing, that kind of thing.

I was in bed when it happened, but I was awake, wasn't anything exciting. My first English Earthquake a few years back was much better.

I thought that the whole thing was a bit of a laugh. Not really scary at all.

Tell you was though:

Buncefield2.jpg

Yeah that's right, Hemel Hempstead oil refinery blowing up. Jesus, I thought that there had been a bomb raid or something. Expected to find houses on my road missing, that kind of thing.

maybe there was, and it all got covered up ever so brilliantly! CONSPIRACY!

... maybe?

maybe there was, and it all got covered up ever so brilliantly! CONSPIRACY!

... maybe?

It's all about the oil!

I was in the shake-zone, and I slept right through it. It wasn't too long after I hit-the-hay either.

Go me!

Wha, nintenchris lives there. As does demonmike hope there okay.

Oooh oooh I live near there too.

But Im sure they are fine, because that happened a few years ago. :)

I was up. My Pc chair violently shook whislt I was sitting on it 4 about 15 seconds. I thought it was a ghost at first though, lol!

Gloucester felt it. I thought it was a truck going past the house at first but ney - quake it t'was. Shame I wasn't in Hull - would have been stronger there!

Wha, nintenchris lives there. As does demonmike hope there okay.

You know that's a lie.

Today it was talked about in college. Inevitable really.

you need to learn some more detailed Geology, its far more complicated than that.
Noooo... no I don't. I'm an English student, I don't need to learn any Geology. It will never ever help me in life.

I was in bed but I got up for a drink and something to eat then earthquake happened.