N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

You could always buy those super strength lagers in Tesco and drink them in the park.

Oh wait, no. They're stopping selling them aren't they...oh dear.

irl I am female...

You could always buy those super strength lagers in Tesco and drink them in the park.

Oh wait, no. They're stopping selling them aren't they...oh dear.

irl I am female...

Those are so funneh. Like 45p for a 4 pack of Tesco economy lager that'll kill your liver and make you blind.

Some cool ideas, but I reckon we should stick with doing something everyone can join in on...although I'm sure that if we just go as a group, they won't ID us, or all of us at least.

IRL, I am actually...normal...as hard as that may be to believe :p

Also, bitch face (j7), what happened to out Manchester meet? U am phail, dude...:nono::heh:

split into two groups:

1 group will go to the pub, sit around a big table in a dark corner drinking ale and talking about the good old days~

and my group will go to mcdonalds and get happy meals and ice cream.

...and balloons.

:P

not that i care an awful lot - but arent the over 18's among you being a bit selfish? you're going into central london and some of you wont be able to drink - so why make "the pub" a major thing on the itinerary? you could be planning to go somewhere where everyone can go, and have a laugh, and not be worried about being thrown out 'cause they need ID.

picnic in teh park FTW. :yay:

I think the plan was to do both bluey :heh: Unfortunetly though it's making it worse if people are buying fake ID's JUST for the pub...you can go the pub any old day really.

:indeed:

I propose going to the zoo and terrorising the animals... and small children grr yeah real nasty shit like that

Also, you're coming. That way I won't feel awkward sitting there by myself quoting metal gear awesome, and slagging off random people.

I think the plan was to do both bluey :heh: Unfortunetly though it's making it worse if people are buying fake ID's JUST for the pub...you can go the pub any old day really.

:indeed:

Yup, I don't reckon pub should be a priority, especially since it'll be even more expensive that usual in London.

How did this unofficial meet ever get stickied :shakehead!

I wouldn't say over 18s are being selfish, just being over 18, I'm not fussed about going to the pub or not, but I'm also not too fussed if we go and people get kicked out for being illegal. I had my fair share of kickins outs in my day, and you all deserve yours too! Fake IDs are a joke too, it's not gonna work, so I'd advise not bothering. If any of you are 16+ and eager to be drunk, just spend the fake ID money on some drinks, drink them in the park, then come into the pub with everyone else, you're allowed in a pub at 16, aren't you??

Or we could just not pub it.

Also, you're coming. That way I won't feel awkward sitting there by myself quoting metal gear awesome, and slagging off random people.

Yup, I don't reckon pub should be a priority, especially since it'll be even more expensive that usual in London.

yup but it shouldn't stop people from going in the pub it's not fair to stop people going to it just because of the underage and it shouldn't stop the underage to come either!

it's very confusing, but it depends how many there is of us at the end of the day. :)

Dude stop living in the past. It's all about Metal Gear Awesome 2 now.

Oh my god...words cannot describe...

<3.

yup but it shouldn't stop people from going in the pub it's not fair to stop people going to it just because of the underage and it shouldn't stop the underage to come either!

it's very confusing, but it depends how many there is of us at the end of the day. :)

Yeah, that's what I mean, if there's only like 2 or 3 underage people, then it'd be a bit unfair to leave them by themselves.

Guest Stefkov

I knew there were laws about going to the pub. I remember it from QI but here we go. It shall not be a problem for anyone.

Under five years old

It is illegal to give an alcoholic drink to a child under five except under medical supervision in an emergency.

Under 16s

Children under 16 can go anywhere in a pub as long as they are supervised by an adult, but cannot have any alcoholic drinks.

However, some premises may be subject to licensing conditions preventing them from entering, such as pubs which have experienced problems with underage drinking.

16 or 17 years old

Young people aged 16 or 17 can drink beer, wine or cider with a meal if it is bought by an adult and they are accompanied by an adult. It is illegal for this age group to drink spirits in pubs even with a meal.

In Scotland, 16 and 17 year olds can buy beer, wine or cider so long as it's served with a meal and consumed in an area used solely for eating meals.

Under 18 years old

It is against the law for anyone under 18 to buy alcohol in a pub, off-licence, supermarket, or other outlet, or for anyone to buy alcohol for someone under 18 to consume in a pub or a public place.

Right so.

Find a pub that hasn't had trouble with underage drinking in the past.

Say you have a medical condition with which you have to be able to have alcohol.

Meals for everyone underage bought by the adults of the group.

Or we just go to Scotland.

Jesus don't make such a big deal out of it, fuckbeans people, all we're saying is we might go to the pub at some point in the day, as long as it's not really late, anyone is allowed in for a coke or whatever, so it isn't even a goddamn issue, so just chill. If some of us decide to go back to the pub late, then that's our business.

It isn't that expensive in some places in London, to be honest, some places will do a nice cheap pint.

Either way, it's not a sticking point/massive issue, lets just meet up in Hyde Park, and figure shit out from there..

Oh and fake IDs don't sound like a good idea to be honest, I want everything to go nice and smoothly.. (and who would have thought I'd be one to say sensible things?)

IRL, I am actually...normal...as hard as that may be to believe :p

Also, bitch face (j7), what happened to out Manchester meet? U am phail, dude...:nono::heh:

oi :P Well I said something about it in the other thread and you clearly paid no attention to my fawning :'( I'm still up for it, if it's still on?

Good idea, done so.

*dances in a sticky light*

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!