N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

Don't get your hopes too high. Im looking forward to my annual-leave-my-basement-and-embrace-the-outside day.

Also Fish/Dom Booooooooo. Saturday > Friday.

Agreed

Merf

I dunno if we can make saturday =[ that's why, if will came online once in awhile lol, but yeh i was referring to a pub meet when i spoke to him :P

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it'll make things easier for you guys, I don't have to stay at the hostel, because I've got somewhere else I can go! (grannies lol) She also said one or two of you can sleep on the floor if needs be!

And @ Nightwolf - I'm gonna be the only girl!!?? T________T

It wouldn't be any type of internet arranged meetup if it wasn't a sausage fest

Ok, ok. Apologies for the time it's taken me; getting back to brighton and sleeping in four different places in under a week, and no reliable net yet means this has taken much longer than it should've.

So here's the thing. Clink Hostel. A 6-bed dorm for two nights is a total of £300 between the six of us - £50 EACH.

So me, wildo, mcphee, stefkov, bardy and chuck, is it? I have BOOKED IT with our arrival/check-in time down as a fairly healthy 4pm.

Please bring passport/driver's licence as the hostel may want it for some sort of reason.

Please, please, please re-confirm yourselves here. PM me for my mobile number, and let's take the next few days to sort out the finer points of meeting and sleeping with randomers from teh internet. My internet is still shoddy, so someone pester Ashley/Shorty to keep me posted with the progress.

begin teh OMGGs!

Oh, and everyone staying here should keep a note of the following. I do think we (the awesome six) should try to meet at King's Cross at 3-ish, and try and not-get-lost together :)

DirectionsFROM KING'S CROSS, ST. PANCRAS (Eurostar)UNDERGROUND AND TRAIN STATIONS :

The closest Tube/ Underground/ Subway Station to Clink Hostel is KING’S CROSS ST. PANCRAS. From there we are about a 10 minute walk. There are a A LOT of exits from the station but once you have walked outside make sure that EUSTON RD is in front of you and that the King’s Cross and St. Pancras stations are behind you and all you have to do is turn LEFT and walk down Euston Rd. Euston Rd will then turn into PENTONVILLE RD. Walk down this street and the 2nd street on your right will be KING’S CROSS RD. Turn down this street and follow this for a few blocks. This street will curve around to the right and on your left you will see a big TRAVELODGE, we are located directly after this. We are a big COURTHOUSE, impossible to miss, located at 78 King’s Cross Rd.

Guest Stefkov

Great stuff J7.

I will book my train tickets tonight or tomorrow day.

The two days you've booked is that Friday night and Saturday night? I didn't see you say a day anywhere.

I might be working the friday so that's looking slightly unlikely, or I might just be well lazy, but I'm still well up for the Saturday(though I also have the potential offer of going to Oxford this weekend, I'm totally not, just for you guys!). Who would be willing to provide me with the number of their mobile telephone for communications of a meeting nature upon the day?

Guest Jordan

Hows this Jay.

Being a bad-ass-min, if someone promises to turn up and (unless a serious reason is given) doesn't turn up, they will receive a 2 week ban for doing so :p.

Well sounds good to me. The list of the 6 who wanted a place to stay are;

jayseven

The Bard

McPhee

Wildo

Letty

Chuck (who has PM'd me, but I am scared to give him my number :P)

I trust you can whip Letty into shape - fancy dropping Wildo a line via the staff forums for me pwease?

EDIT: I can cancel teh booking up to 48 hours before (i.e. 4pm wednesday), and probably alter the number of guests on thursday if I beg a bit, and let them keep the deposit or something.

Guest Stefkov

The lack of my name in the second list worries me. If you can't alter the amount of people then I'm alright to miss out on it. I'll wait till the Sheffield meet.

Hyde Park Map:

http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/park_maps/HydePkMAP.pdf

The only difficulty we have is none of us know exactly where Wireless festival is taking place. Could someone in London go take a look?

And yes, i am coming. Was thinking about bottling it Jay, that's why you didn't get a PM. Basically people are giving me a hard time for disappearing this weekend because they wanted to go boozing for my 21st this weekend. I've had to make up for it by telling them i'm waiting for my parents to disappear off on their hols (13th) then having a house party :yay:

So ya, basically i'll be there. I probably want to check in to the hostel earlier than 4pm tho, was considering either Wireless festival or The Music at The Astoria on Friday. 4pm is OK for The Music, but will mean i miss a few bands at Wireless (i think, will check when it starts).

EDIT: Never mind the thing about check-in, performances don't start til 3 at Wireless so at the most i'll miss Lightspeed Champion and Dirty Pretty Things. Not that fussed about either tbh (they're both at Reading Fest)