N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

well if they are serious about going, then they can STILL PM me and I can try to organise other things... but if they fail to do so by friday then yes, they will have to arrange their own accomodation -- which shouldn't be too tricky considering the first post in this thread has ample amounts of info.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Just checked the calendar and this is two weeks away. I still havn't booked my train tickets. I'm waiting on the confirmation of the room. Hopefully I have a place. ;[

Guest Stefkov
So this is awkward.

Ya it is.

I know jay didn't want to plan it all and stuff and be depended on but you did say you were booking it like last friday was it?

Just come online and say it's booked, then I'll book my tickets. If not it'll be a bit late for other places I presume so I may have to miss out on this.

I'm still planning on coming, all 3 days if I can/am not working friday depending what time you guys are up friday/maybe not sunday cos i might be too poor but definitely saturday.

I realise how unhelpful and confusing that probably was. I may bring a friend or two. I may leave halfway through the day. I may not arrive until about 2pm on saturday.

Who IS going? What time on what days ARE people going? WHERE are people going to meet and when? Is there someone who's number I can have for liasing with upon the day as I get horribly lost up london despite living so close. Also, what do I need to bring, apart from my gorgeous self?

I'm still planning on coming, all 3 days if I can/am not working friday depending what time you guys are up friday/maybe not sunday cos i might be too poor but definitely saturday.

I realise how unhelpful and confusing that probably was. I may bring a friend or two. I may leave halfway through the day. I may not arrive until about 2pm on saturday.

Who IS going? What time on what days ARE people going? WHERE are people going to meet and when? Is there someone who's number I can have for liasing with upon the day as I get horribly lost up london despite living so close. Also, what do I need to bring, apart from my gorgeous self?

Ill be in London probably around 11ish. I imagine.

No idea what time Ill leave...prob evening time.

Still need to know exactly where we're meeting.

Im getting a tad concerned myself, not sure i'll be coming if everything isn't organised + sorted by Monday.

Can we get a list of who is coming? By that i mean those who are actually still interested, not people that said they would months ago and haven't mentioned it since.

I've got this so far:

J7

Wildo

Me

Stefkov

The Bard

Chuck

Letty

Rez

Twozzok

Rummy

Which of you lot are down for the weekend?

I think most people are just gonna do their own thing on the Friday. I'll be arriving fairly early, and if i can scrounge a cheap Wireless festival ticket i'll be dropping my stuff off at the hostel and going straight there. I suppose a few of us might meet up for drinks or sommat though, nowt's been planned so far.

If people want i will PM my mobile number to everyone on that list up there some time next week.

Guest Stefkov

I plan to come on the Friday earlyish and just wander around London for the day. If we meet on that day then fine.

Saturday I plan the same, wander around if we meet up great.

Sunday I plan to leave probably late afternoon/early evening.

If I get a place to stay.

If it'll make things easier for you guys, I don't have to stay at the hostel, because I've got somewhere else I can go! (grannies lol) She also said one or two of you can sleep on the floor if needs be!

And @ Nightwolf - I'm gonna be the only girl!!?? T________T

Ill be there on the Saturday only and up for whatever.

LOLOLOLOLOL SAME.

If it'll make things easier for you guys, I don't have to stay at the hostel, because I've got somewhere else I can go! (grannies lol) She also said one or two of you can sleep on the floor if needs be!

And @ Nightwolf - I'm gonna be the only girl!!?? T________T

SAUCY.

Ok, I'm coming Friday with Dom, and he asked me if I was busy on the Saturday, not sure if it relates to this or not...

EDIT: Scrap that, we're coming Friday, he was asking my about a friend's 18th get-together on Saturday.