Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
jayseven

Wildo

McPhee

nightwolf

The Bard

Letty

... are all confirmed so far, yes? Let's hope we can get another 6 people so we can have two full dorms :) *looks at supergrunch, caris, chuck, stefkov, daniel and twozzok* ... Then we can 'fight over who gets who in which room.

Now that you put it that way, count me in.

I don't think people get what I was trying to say >_>

I was saying I thought we had some sort of a plan between a few of us and I misunderstood what was going on in the thread, which is why I was confused, not upset about what was going on.

Also, count me in for that hostel.

Son of a gun! Well, if we're still doing it that weekend then im booking tickets for Morrissey on the Friday :D

Morrissey

Beck

The Wombats

Guillmots

Dirty Pretty Things

Lightspeed Champion

For £45. Can't argue with that! (Especially given it NEVER sells out and they start flogging the tickets for £20-is at the end of June. It happens every year!)

Are you staying at Cambridge before coming down then? if it's from sta then it would be the same line though...

I don't live in St. Albans, I just went to school there - I actually live near Knebworth, which I'm pretty sure is a different line to yours. But yeah, it'll be Knebworth rather than Cambridge by that time I think.

I don't live in St. Albans, I just went to school there - I actually live near Knebworth, which I'm pretty sure is a different line to yours. But yeah, it'll be Knebworth rather than Cambridge by that time I think.

Ohh, explains somethings there...

I drive near there often =]

MOVING ON, despite the festival going on, if we all have travel cards we can hop on the trains to a new place =]

Well if you come down from Cambridge get the one to L'pool St, and get the same train as me :D

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the O2 wireless festival is in Hyde Park during those dates.

ARGH big ****** fuckers. I don't know what to do anymore :'( Any idea how big the festival is? how much of the park'll be closed? ffs. ffs. FFS... *feels like giving up... or perhaps postponing to the following weekend, or something*

It just... throws the beautiful image of the weekend in my head :( The hostel was perfect for Hyde Park.

Well Kensington Gardens is right by Hyde Park, isn't it? I suppose we could still risk just seeing how busy it'll be at hyde. As you say we can figure things out... I was going to book the hostel today, but I'll wait a bit longer for a) chuck, caris and co to confirm what they're doing and b) to see if everyone is still up for this now that the location may not be so concrete..

Live 8 only took up half of Hyde Park, and Wireless is nowhere near that size! There will be plenty of room for us as well :)

Capture-1.jpg

Live 8 went from the east end of the park all the way up to West Carriage Drive and down Exhibition Road. I'll try and find out where Wireless is held and how much of the park it takes up, there will defnitely be room for us as well though.

EDIT: Here's a map of Live 8

Capture-2.jpg

Just seen a map of Wireless, it hardly uses any of Hyde Park. It's at most a quarter of the size of Live 8, so no worries about there being room for our meet. It runs from the Band Stand, up to the Joy Of Life Fountain, across the Princess Of Diana Mermorial Walk and then down to the Little Nell Statue (this'll make more sense if you look at this map)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!