Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I'm sure I've posted this on the Facebook event page, but if I'm still living in London by then, then I'll show my face :)

A hostel recommendation from me:

Astor Quest

I stayed there for 9 weeks in 2006 while I was working in London - an excellent hostel, literally a minutes walk from Hyde Park. Nearest tube stations are Bayswater and Queensway. I think it cost me about £12/night for a 6 bed en-suite room...

UPDATE FOR THE EVENT IN THE NETHERLANDS

Date: Saturday July 5th

Street: Graaf Engelbertstraat 50

Postal: 5046 LW Tilburg, The Netherlands

Phone: +31135358331

Costs: 10,- for free food and drinks incl the BBQ

(i have been arranging this kind of party's for many years now and their great fun!)

"we will have a BBQ and loads of games and consoles to play on several TV's. If you are coming please let us know so we can calculate the amount of food and drinks we need!!"

To any smokers coming, I'm gonna make a trip to an awesome tobacconist sometime during the day. So Cherry Baccy Hells yes.

If anyone else wants to come, you're more then welcome, they have a decent selection of pipe tobacco, and cigars aswell. They also have a massive range of normal cigarettes, only been one brand I've asked for they haven't had so far (can't remember it's name though >_<)

Dude that's pretty much the only voyage outside of the park that sounds great to me so far :) I'll tag along for the trip. Cherry tobacco is indeed absolutely awesome. I may invest in a fewdifferent bags of things - not just flavoured but try my lungs at some of the top-of-the range schtuff.

Will look into pipes too... lol!

Haha, be aware that I think their min is either 25g or 50g. I rememeber thinking when I first got some 'holy shit this'll last me forever'.

Also, don't get coconut, it is foul.

I'm thinking of getting a cigar, or maybe some cigarettes from Russia that are black and gold.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!