N-Europe

Can anyone suggest a ringing tone for my cellphone?

Vicar

I used to have the most annoying ringing tone ever (some guy shouting and singing).

I just bought a new cellphone yesterday and I'm now looking for something fresh and funny my current one is hooked on a feeling with David Hasselhoff.

and to make this thread little bit interesting what is your current cellphones ringing tones

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Astley makes for a great ringtone! :heh:

-6000 rep :indeed:

...eheh. i have the steel samurai ringtone from phoenix wright. damn i'm obsessed.... >___<

-6000 rep :indeed:

...eheh. i have the steel samurai ringtone from phoenix wright. damn i'm obsessed.... >___<

Haha!

I don't have it myself! :D

I don't really use a phone but my ringtone is a free one i got from the incredibles that goes:

just a sec. One second! GIVE ME ONE SECOND!!!

It's an odd ringtone.. :blank:

*checks for jamba*

...if anyone can find me a soundbite of the "do-dododo-DOOOO!" sound when you open a chest in zelda - i will LOVE YOU FOREVER. O___O

*checks again...*

that'd be the best message alert EVER.

...scratch that!! navi going "HEY!" would be even better!!

if you were to find me that... woo. :smile:

*checks for jamba*

...if anyone can find me a soundbite of the "do-dododo-DOOOO!" sound when you open a chest in zelda - i will LOVE YOU FOREVER. O___O

*checks again...*

http://greggman.com/edit/editheadlines/2002-05-28.htm

The chest sound is there, can´t find "hey listen"

Guest Stefkov
*checks for jamba*

*checks again...*

I have the chest opening one, with added climax building tune before actualy opening the chest. Navi saying 'Hey Listen' everytime I get a text though...

Where can I get the 'Kyle's mom' song? I can't find it freaking anywhere! (Don't think this counts as warez does it?)

I once used the bit from the movie:

"I really mean it - Kyle's Mum! She's a big fat fucking biiitcch!! who'safuckingbitch Kyle's Mum yeah.. Chaaaa"

Awesome.

My current ringtone is the delightful I Love New York City by the wonderful Andrew WK.

>>NEWS FLASH!!<<

do-do-dodo-DOOOOO! bluey got 1 text message!! hahaha it's too awesome >__< yay for mundi!!

Vibrate?

Thats what I use..

.....O___O now there's an idea...

i have my phone set to vibrate & ring, i'm not sure why... it just feels more like my phone is actually ringing :indeed: heh