N-Europe

Dragonball live action movie in production

arab_freak

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not so upset about Piccolo, more that no one else seems to care that Goku looks like a complete dick. His face, mostly.

Agreed x10. He looks like a wet run of the mill american teen drama dickface. For some reason every time I look at the screens I just imagine this film to be just like Warriors of Virtue, or on a par in lameness.

The thing is...if it is as awful as it looks, it's flop. It's one of those culty things, that, while big (once), it's not like the original show enough to convince passing fans (and probably a lot of die-hard fans) to pay to go see it.

I'll go see it though, looks like a massive laugh.

I just seen the screens and I think i died a little inside.

How is Piccollo so wrong... what is he yellow? It's a simple color matching, WHY CHANGE IT?

And yeah I only just noticed thanks to a few above posts, where the hell is Master Roshis sunglasses? Plus I can't imagine Chow Yun Fat acting like a perveted old man, so that characteristic could be gone along with Goku's smile.

And how the hell did I not notice till now, but why the hell is there no Krillin?

WTF?

This is going way the past the border of being camp.

And I have a funny feeling Goku will go Super Sayjin while fighting Piccollo, which of course makes zero sense, but this is Hollywood and that would be something they would see as "would look great on film" and will do it regardless of context