1. 1. How do you like yours?

• White
    • Milk
    • Plain/Dark
    • Hot
    • Rain
    • Spread(i.e on bread)
    • Chocolate?? Eww no, thank you.

We've had the drinking thread, we've had the smoking thread, we've had the sex thread, we've had all the threads and I think it's high time we had a chocolate thread.

So, make a choice and choose your side, and generally discuss all manner of chocolate related deliciousness here. Inspired by eating some toblerone single thingies.

Personally, I'm a plain/dark man(with nuts preferably), milk's a bit standard, I like the change in white chocolate, but if I eat too much it makes me feel a bit ill.

Nuts are always a bonus, and orange too, then mint!

What about chocolate boxes(rose, quality street, celebrations?), post your favourites!

I just ate a whole big bar of white chocolate with crispies in it

Yum.

I love all kinds of chocolate =)

I eat any kind of chocolate. I prefer plain/dark though.

My favourite chocolate is Lindor from Lindt.

Not only is it great quality (for a mass produced product) but it has a slightly creamy core with a faint taste of caramel inside.

I chose white just because when made into a sauce and put into a crepe in France it is the best thing I've tasted since Domjcg's mum.

Oh I went there Dom =]

Milk Chocolate for me. I still love white, i'm beginning to like darka lot now, but it's milk chocolate I can eat the most of.

However Chocolate Orange FTW!!!

That poll is impossible to choose from, since I like pretty much everything on there!

I think I prefer white chocolate (used to eat one bar a day of the stuff), but I won't say no to milk or dark chocolate either. =D

Hot chocolate of course is heaven, especially with whipped cream in it. And chocolate spread I pretty much eat every day, though none of that Nutella crap (too bland). I have the Tartinut Duo (brown and white) from Aldi. =P

Seriously, best thing ever to put on bread/toast. *______*

Some of my favourite chocolates are the white ones from Leonidas (also in milk and dark):

2234.jpg2225.jpg2226.jpg2232.jpg

The filling in those things is mmmmmm (some have a whole hazelnut in there as well).

I prefer milk, because it never gets too much. White chocolate i like, but after a while it starts getting sickly. Dark chocolate gives me headache, i hate the smell too.

Milk chocolate.

Although I ate an entire white chocolate bar two nights ago. I felt sick but it was worth it.

That poll is impossible to choose from, since I like pretty much everything on there!

I think I prefer white chocolate (used to eat one bar a day of the stuff), but I won't say no to milk or dark chocolate either. =D

Hot chocolate of course is heaven, especially with whipped cream in it. And chocolate spread I pretty much eat every day, though none of that Nutella crap (too bland). I have the Tartinut Duo (brown and white) from Aldi. =P

Seriously, best thing ever to put on bread/toast. *______*

Some of my favourite chocolates are the white ones from Leonidas (also in milk and dark):

2234.jpg2225.jpg2226.jpg2232.jpg

The filling in those things is mmmmmm (some have a whole hazelnut in there as well).

I currently use cheap imitation nutella from asda(i actually consider it a little superiour, it's not as think and lasts longer), but I shall take your recommendation and eat it!

I forgot to add truffle and praline to the list, I meant to, I kept forgetting though. I'm not even very sure what they are, like what makes it a praline or a truffle, but I know they're both well nice. Guylian ftw!

I cant choose :( i just cant choose.. WHY isnt there an all button?!!!!!

I love chocolate with fruit and nuts in particularly at the moment. In fact if anyone likes nutty chocolate, bin the dairy milk and get the galaxy hazelnut. It is far far superior, so creamy and nutty and delicious!! *drool*

I was split between rain and milk, and went for milk. I also like dark, but am not keen on white.

That said, I don't think chocolate is the epitome of all that is good with the world, unlike many.

Darksnowman likes dark chocolate.

But I wouldn't really say no to any kind, how much of a tart does that make me sound.

Aside from the dark stuff I like coffee/ cappucino flavoured chocolate. Since Roses and Quality Street ditched their coffee ones Christmas has never quite been the same, by top choice nowadays in Roses and Quality Street is the strawberry ones.

I cant choose :( i just cant choose.. WHY isnt there an all button?!!!!!

I love chocolate with fruit and nuts in particularly at the moment. In fact if anyone likes nutty chocolate, bin the dairy milk and get the galaxy hazelnut. It is far far superior, so creamy and nutty and delicious!! *drool*

Lol, I considered the more than one choice button, then thought I'd force you all to choose as I too have a tough time choosing, you should share my pain!

Milka. Milka needs to be widely avaliable in the UK. Finest chocolate there is.

Damn straight and hats off to you, we used to get it when we went on holiday(at the airports). I can't for the life of me understand why the hell shops don't stock it, I found it in woolworths a year or two back, but they only sell smaller sized bars and seem to always be out of the hazlenut ones :(

Darksnowman likes dark chocolate.

But I wouldn't really say no to any kind, how much of a tart does that make me sound.

Aside from the dark stuff I like coffee/ cappucino flavoured chocolate. Since Roses and Quality Street ditched their coffee ones Christmas has never quite been the same, by top choice nowadays in Roses and Quality Street is the strawberry ones.

A sensible tart, who'd ever say no to chcolate?! Though you just lost yourself points for liking coffee chocolates. *shakes head*

Ah, Milka is great chocolate. And gotta love that purple cow! =D

Another brand I love is Côte d'Or. Mmmmm.

Sign in to follow this