NEurope
Brian Mcoy

Mcoy has a question

Mcoy wants to ask you all a very important question.

Mcoy wants to know what your favorite takeaway is.

Chinese, which is actually what I'm having for tea ^.^

Either that or kfc/subway yummmmy which I also had today (the subway)

Domino's pizza. Even better when they do the offer of 'buy one get one free' if you collect.

Meteor.....damn amazing.

Domino's pizza. Even better when they do the offer of 'buy one get one free' if you collect.

Meteor.....damn amazing.

Hmm, Dominoes. Can't decide on its quality, I think its behind Pizza Hut but then you have Big Al's who trumps em both. Its a tangled web.

Hmm, Dominoes. Can't decide on its quality, I think its behind Pizza Hut but then you have Big Al's who trumps em both. Its a tangled web.

I'm a student.......so quality tends not to matter at the moment I'd say. If we don't eat Domino's and want to go even cheaper, then it tends to be 'Flapper Pizza' which is made and distributed from the legendary DJ Flapper at our Union.

Herts people may have heard of Lights Pizza possibly which is the name his pizza Co. is under.

Pizza or chinese.

Got a couple of really good chinese round here, and there's plenty of good independent pizza places where you can get some really good deals.

Chinese, which is actually what I'm having for tea ^.^

Either that or kfc/subway yummmmy which I also had today (the subway)

Bet you had both for lunch really!!

Chinese when I'm rich, Dominoes when I'm feeling fat, and a good old chicken shish from the kebab shop when I'm drunk, or sometimes even when I'm sober. Gotta be chinese above all others though, can't beat it.

Can't beat a chips + cheese at 3 in the morning after a night out. Chips + Curry sauce is pretty good too but it stains your teeth, makes your breath smell and always goes all down your front, although at 3 in the morning you don't normally think of those things. :heh:

Talking of chippys makes me want one... I'm back home so there isn't a chippy anywhere near. :(

Me too, but afterwards you feel guilty. You know you just ate pure shit. Is it just me or do they dehydrate the hell out of you?

Shortly after posting, my sister appeared and offered me some chips from the chippy, it was a bit fucking freaky. Nice though, totally out of nowhere.

A chip bap and a large piece of Cod. Very British!

If I'm not very hungry a fish cake bap will do me.

*cough* There's quite a few good Chinese places here... but that much should be obvious. It's the Western food places that are terrible. I had a vile chicken fillet burger at a trendy bar the other day, and lemme tell ya, the chicken could not have been more scraggy and dry if I'd cooked it myself.

Chip shop! Or maybe Chinese... or even an Italian...

Wait. I can't decide.

Belgian fries with mayonnaise (and ketchup) and whatever kind of meat (Bicky burger) to go with it. Yummmm. Will probably be my meal tonight.

Also love chinese food (chicken in curry sauce, fried rice and some other stuff). And a pizza from time to time, though we don't get that too often; not many pizza places around here.