N-Europe

Zero Punctuation!

Kirkatronics

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not especially, got a DS and an Xbox.

well then what's the issue? he's a reviewer giving his opinion, doing it for laughs sure, but his points aren't pure fantasy. especially those about fanboys etc, not to mention the...dubious depth of the controls and the average match of smash bros.

well then what's the issue? he's a reviewer giving his opinion, doing it for laughs sure, but his points aren't pure fantasy. especially those about fanboys etc, not to mention the...dubious depth of the controls and the average match of smash bros.

Well just because you don't have a sense of humour, doesn't make this guy a cock.

;)

Well my review of him is that he is a cock and thats my opinion. :smile:

Just watched the smash bros one, and I have to say, that guys a cock. I don't even care for smash bros, don't even have a Wii, but he is a class one knob!
Hes a great reviewer, nothing he says is usually wrong its just every bodies bad oppinions of stuff lol.

He only does it for the lolz....

^and this is true :D

Just watched the smash bros one, and I have to say, that guys a cock. I don't even care for smash bros, don't even have a Wii, but he is a class one knob!

Lol, go watch the assasins creed review. Sums up perfectly what ZP is about.

That was hilarious. Probably his best video so far. :D

It's funny, if not too surprising, that his Brawl review got the most complaints from man children who seem genuinely insulted that he doesn't like a game. Some of those letters were just pants-on-head retarded. Did they actually watch his review?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!