N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

It may not have happened on the first night, the only reason I presented that scenario was because Giz said he may have been placed in the group. I just would have thought there was some sort of indication. In fact I suspect that he didn't join the group on the first night, I guess it was maybe the night after. But I don't know.

And youre ignoring all the rest of it! Do you not think if a group were being formed, or got a new member, it would be in the write-up? It has been every time the mafia got a new member, so why not another group?

That was my argument. And yes I did try to present evidence that he was evil, and when I did it was shot down. Obviously my info will never be "last night you found out that *whoever* is evil, and part of the mafia" because that is too obvious. It is usually worded differently, so that I have to interpret it, or let others do so. But tonight I will try to prove that SOMEONE is guilty or not, whether I investigate Esequiel or someone else.

I tell you what, if at the end of the game it turns out I'm completely right again (by that I mean like in the Space Mafia) I'll be reet pissed off lol.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 7 is now over

Although a few of the richer townsfolk would be sad to see her go, it was for the greater good.

Brian Mcoy is dead. He was the prostitute. He could roleblock people at night. (Mafia)

People playing (16):

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Night 7 begins now

Hey moogle i just noticed your from worksop! Where abouts mate?

Not actually in Worksop. Near Dukeries garden centre. I used to live in shirebrook.

I spoke to you about your cousing who goes to meden if you remember. It was in the bargain board.

And can somebody post to prevent automerge.

Night 7 is now over

The policeman set out to do his nightly investigations.

The mafia don watched him. He steeped out of the bushes and tried to shoot him. Fortunately the mercenary was there to protect him. Seeing he was wasting his efforts the don quickly escaped.

The potion maker also tried to rid the town of the policeman. He slipped a poison in his tea. Luckily the doctor was on hand to administer the antidote.

People playing (16) 9 is a majority:

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 8 begins now

Here is my take on things as it stands:

Bold is who i think is mafia, Green is who i think is neutral, italic is those it think are good. The one in red..... Im dont think he ever voted for a mafia player.... I dont know he just seems.... odd.

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Here is my take on things as it stands:

Bold is who i think is mafia, Green is who i think is neutral, italic is those it think are good. The one in red..... Im dont think he ever voted for a mafia player.... I dont know he just seems.... odd.

Calza

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

Shino

welsh_gamer

Zell

Is this just a gut feeling or do you have evidence because thats a pretty hench hunch =] Why do you think I'm neutral :S

Mainly because this game has been quite slow. I read through 20 pages and made character descions on what we knew about them. The reason i mentioned Haggis is that athough people were made to vote for him it was shrugged off.

What better way to make people think your not mafia than by getting the mafia to make one person vote for you. The fact everyone was made to say <name> is evil, makes it obvious they are being forced.

For Maddog... Nintendohnut should have investigated me by now, and he will clear me. I admit i may not be 100% right but im pretty sure about 8 of them

My take on it;

We have absolutely no information (that I'm aware of) on Calza or Ellmeister. DomJCQ was the one who (according to welsh_gamer) killed jayseven and darksnowman, and "didn't want" darksnowman to be recruited.

Haggis defended darksnowman, who turned out to be a good guy. Unlikely for him to do this if he was mafia.

All I can remember on LazyBoy is that he was taken hostage.

martinist was roleblocked by a mafia member, neutral is possible, good more likely.

MBAM can force people to do something. Likely to be mafia, I'd say.

welsh_gamer was taken hostage, aswell as revealing info on DomJCQ.

Zell was taken hostage and had something stolen from him.

I'd say the possible remaining mafia members are Calza, DomJCQ, Ellmeister and MBAM. Not necessarily all of them, but from what I've gathered in the thread those are my suspects.

Gizmo Said:

Zell was taken hostage and had something stolen from him.

O= Look back, do you see what Jonnas said thank you for to Zell?

Jonnas said:

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks for the potion, Zell, it was quite useful.

MoogleViper said:

The potion maker also tried to rid the town of the policeman. He slipped a poison in his tea. Luckily the doctor was on hand to administer the antidote.

Sooo Zell had a potion stole from him? Then the potion maker tries to kill off the one guy who is giving solid information?? Hmmmm

Vote Zell

Meh maybe being a bit rash.

Change Vote: None

Until i hear from Zell.