N-Europe

Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

You want me to explain? Fine, I'm a Jailkeeper, who can protect/roleblock one player in the same night.

That is why I believe that information has holes in it. I don't doubt you are good, but the results of the investigation are clearly flawed (for the reasons explained before).

Now

Change Vote: MBAM

because, wether a kidnapper or a mind-controller. She surely is causing havoc around here. And I'm the one that takes the blame.

Few things about that:

1. The information I have is not flawed. You have commited crimes and that is a fact. My information has been right every time so far.

2. You are also diverting attention to others. It has already been said that MBAM! is someone who controls people's will, not the kidnapper. Otherwise it would say, for example, she had committed a crime or sent a ransom. You are taking the blame because you are guilty!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few things about that:

1. The information I have is not flawed. You have commited crimes and that is a fact. My information has been right every time so far.

2. You are also diverting attention to others. It has already been said that MBAM! is someone who controls people's will, not the kidnapper. Otherwise it would say, for example, she had committed a crime or sent a ransom. You are taking the blame because you are guilty!

I'm not saying she's the kidnapper. Only that she COULD be. The kidnapper certainly has forced people to do stuff, hasn't (s)he?

And misdirectors exist, you know? And maybe magicians and witch doctors like in the second game.

The information you have has to be flawed somehow. I mean, let's look at what the kidnapper has demanded:

-Shino revealed his role

-Esequiel claims his vote was the ransom

-I don't know what the ransom for Zell was (could you tell us?)

-Any other kinappings that may have happened

Now, you think Dyson had to kill someone? That's not any common ransom, that's giving the mafia one free kill. Free kills are very valuable for the mafia.

Don't you think the kidnapper would ask for a kill every single time?

im not the kidnapper and to be honest im feckin fed up with this game cause well to be honest i make people vote for one another and if they dont do that something bad happens

well i targeted coolness bears to vote for someone on the night one - and he didnt..

.. and moogle viper refused to fufill the bad bit saying it "wasnt fair" - well that was coolness;'s fault for not reading his pm

so to be honest i dont care about this game anymore :D

oh and moogle said it wasnt fair as he hadnt posted

well thats just his fault aint it?

Yes but notice how the ransoms are different each time? (The first was a 'reveal you role' ransom, the second was a 'use your vote' apparently) they aren't all the same. Maybe what they get to send as a ransom is decided by Moogle at random.

Still, going back to the original point...

You have committed crimes. Both against me, and you have forced Dyson to. That is the information I got, and all my other information has been right.

Yes, the problem, Nintendohnut, is that they happened in the same day. You're saying I targetted two people on the same night?

One more thing that proves it:

-Shino clearly said he was paying a ransom when he revealed his power.

-Dyson couldn't say anything about what he was doing.

How come he was reacting like he couldn't talk? I can understand when it's forced voting, but killing is way more dangerous than a simple vote. That is the reason everyone voted for him, remember?

Whatever he had yesterday, it couldn't be related to your kidnapping. That is why I couldn't have done the two things in the same night, and why I believe you were misinformed.

But you could have done two things in the same night! Look:

1. You target me, and take me hostage. You have then committed a crime against me by holding me. This is the first part.

2. You send the ransom note to Dyson saying that he must kill to save me. In this way, in the same night you also make Dyson commit a crime.

It is entirely possible.

Seriously, we need one vote.

The ransom for Lazyboy was that I was to give them something that was specific to my role (I'm not going to reveal it unless it's absolutely necessary). However the following night, when I was taken hostage, they took that item from me anyway. So from Day 3, the mafia (I think) have known my role.

I'm not too sure about Jonnas. It's hard to say. I'll vote for him if I become more convinced.

The ransom for Lazyboy was that I was to give them something that was specific to my role (I'm not going to reveal it unless it's absolutely necessary). However the following night, when I was taken hostage, they took that item from me anyway. So from Day 3, the mafia (I think) have known my role.

I'm not too sure about Jonnas. It's hard to say. I'll vote for him if I become more convinced.

Thank you Zell, i'll return the favour at some later point.

But you could have done two things in the same night! Look:

1. You target me, and take me hostage. You have then committed a crime against me by holding me. This is the first part.

2. You send the ransom note to Dyson saying that he must kill to save me. In this way, in the same night you also make Dyson commit a crime.

It is entirely possible.

Seriously, we need one vote.

It's no use. You don't trust Esequiel either, do you? Tsk, Tsk.

What do you mean by that? I don't trust anyone! lol this is a mafia game, you're supposed to have suspects.

Come on people, I have laid out all the evidence I can, I am telling you Jonnas has committed crimes and he is guilty. It needs one vote and you will all see that I'm right. People have been viewing this thread without voting tonight, use your vote now. I will be proved right when Jonnas is lynched, I guarantee it.

Want to give some examples of who you've targeted so far, if your the jailkeeper? As of now it's pretty certain you'll be killed so theres no reason to hold out on information.

Well, not much. Guys that are already dead, like Strider on the first night (and would eventually kill himself). Mr-paul on the second night. Dyson too, although I can't remember when...

And there was that one night where my power didn't work. I think Mcoy (or someone else) roleblocked me. I had targeted Nintendohnut.

What do you mean by that? I don't trust anyone! lol this is a mafia game, you're supposed to have suspects.

Come on people, I have laid out all the evidence I can, I am telling you Jonnas has committed crimes and he is guilty. It needs one vote and you will all see that I'm right. People have been viewing this thread without voting tonight, use your vote now. I will be proved right when Jonnas is lynched, I guarantee it.

I was talking about the fact that he says he received a ransom note, but you don't believe him.

Well, not much. Guys that are already dead, like Strider on the first night (and would eventually kill himself). Mr-paul on the second night. Dyson too, although I can't remember when...

And there was that one night where my power didn't work. I think Mcoy (or someone else) roleblocked me. I had targeted Nintendohnut.

I was talking about the fact that he says he received a ransom note, but you don't believe him.

Who did you target last night, when there was no kill?

That was lucky, so basically you targeted the people who died, leaving no way for anyone to back up your story? Awesome, and not suspicious at all:indeed:

Well, sorry I got unlucky.:heh:

Although I just remembered.

Who did you target last night, when there was no kill?

Welsh_gamer! I'm sure he'll back me up!

Unless he's the Godfather, then he'll lie and damn me to hell. :heh:

I'm going to have to vote for Jonnas. I don't trust Nintendohnut that much and am still unconvinced of Jonnas' guilt, but it would be better than not lynching anyone at all, and it should at least give us some answers.

Vote: Jonnas

But if I'm right, then it shows that I am good. Also, it shows that I am dangerous to the mafia, so I will probably be night killed soon. A little protection tonight may help us out, then I can investigate someone else tonight?

And it was also show that Esquiel was lying to back up Jonnas...possibly. But let's wait and see when Moogle comes online tonight.

And it was also show that Esquiel was lying to back up Jonnas...possibly. But let's wait and see when Moogle comes online tonight.

1) Im not lying to back up Jonnas. I got a ransom note telling me to vote for Haggis.

2) Did you not see Jonnas last remark there about thanking Zell for a potion.... That means it WAS jonnas who kidnapped him or w/e so it looks like we lynched the right person :P