N-Europe

Your N-E Agony Aunt

Jamba

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pssh only takes an hour to get to hallam dear. :)

Taking a train for an hour just to stalk is effort. Not good enough.

Who said I'm not? I'm gonna do more reasearch tonight and then apply through UCAS later. If I do get offered a place depending on one or two things I might be going. I'm not a drinker though so don't get your hopes up.

Don't worry about not being a drinker. I've recently discovered that nobody seriously tries drinking alcohol anymore.

I say you should allll come to Sheffield! Screw the future. Come have a pint!

On a serious note... Nightwolf you talk as if only two people per year get a job from that course :P Perhaps have a gander at some student forums, see the consensus on the particular course from their perspectives. Talking to the module leaders would be good too. I could try and hunt some people down. I have some friends doing various I.T-ish courses who will know the department in charge of your course.

If you're fixed in doing games for a living, then Aimless hits the nail on the flat bit; you'll need to further your further education with a masters. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days, and it's what the top employers (for a lot of jobs) are looking for.

Stefkov; Sheffield Hallam's campus is dead in the town centre, Huddersfield's is slightly farther out, and the halls can be miles away. Come to sheffield too :P

Go to Sheffield Hallam Stefkov! I speat 3 years there for my degree and fucking loved it! So good I'm going back to do a masters!

You could try it but not get to friendly with them incase they do something like that again, try and not get to close and keep some distance, but not far so they think you don't like them.

If you undestood that at all well done :heh:

haha maybe, but they live about half an hour away so thats far enough. We'll see something may happen, but meh.

Was seeing some girl, she cheated on me twice... possibly more, asked me to give up my job and go abroad with her, which i did, we got back and she then broke up with me and got with a "supposed" close friend of mine a few days after! That was all in the space of 6 months!

Thats the short version! lol

I had known the girl, or at least thought i did, for a good couple years too!

Is it ok for me to go on a killing spree? lol

shocking. Whats more shocking is my conversation with my mate, but y'know it's good, maybe but do I actually want to go down that road again?

Err, are you actually asking a question, or is it more of a self-indulgent ramble? As is I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about.

One thing has been worrying me... recently I noticed there are scratch marks on my walls next to my bed. I don´t know how old they are but i guess they are from when my walls were painted.

Why are they worrying you? And do you have a picture?

haha, it's mostly from the how was your day thread that it makes alittle more sense.

What is this, a choose-your-own-adventure book? I won't have to go and buy a d20 will I?

Anyway, so you had some 'friends' who were actually the biggest misnomers this side of "I could care less," yet you forgave them. Recently you were told by someone that they miss you. So now you're not sure whether you should go and see them or not, seeing as they were complete bee hatches previously. Oui?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!