Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Singleness!

nightwolf

girls, women...quite for a while i've been less and less interested in the whole "love scene". It's quite hard to find someone interesting and even more for me to become interested. plus, even if I have a shot at it, i'll probably do nothing because I never make that defining first step. and the irony is that i'm good looking, REALLY good looking. life is an adventure!

May have found the solution to your problem there :heh:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I remembered today something that struck me at the time and made me think about it again today.

In High school there was two girls I liked. I was friends with both of them and then when I suddenly started liking them they stopped talking to me.

It's not like I was a stalker or anything. I remember, vividly, talking to one of them daily, in school and on msn. Then I kinda started feeling like you do and then, I think it was after a weekend, she just didn't talk to me even on msn. Man was that wierd. I guess I just gave up after that. It's like I had a negative field around me, repelling them.

It's ok, they never do. It's driving me crazy tbh, because now she wants us to just move on and go back to being really good friends, and I'm struggling to do that.

Memo to self: Never trust a woman. ANY woman!

Chances are, you can trust your mother, but all other women should have an eye kept on them!!

I'm so fucking sick of being single now...-.- 5 customers today asked me about v-day...everytime I got

''aww all on your own then''

please do fuck off >=]

Soon enough it'll all be over. I need to start Uni on that day. Can't wait...

When it is single folk will be happ-.... happier again.

I was mostly joking :p

Though it's always nice just taking a night for yourself and relaxing with a beverage of choice and reading a book :smile:

haha my beverage tends to be lucozade. Books I have hundreds, nothing fits under my bed because of them.

Though it's true sometimes it is nice just to relax on your own with no calls/no texts/no where the heck are you. I just miss the nights where I can relax and watch a film with somebody else. :(

I'm so fucking sick of being single now...-.- 5 customers today asked me about v-day...everytime I got

''aww all on your own then''

please do fuck off >=]

Lol, tell you what, get a few other people interested and if that DS Wifi Dongle works for you then we'll have some Animal Crossing or something on Thursday.

No couples though, but clearly the couples will be busy enough. ¬.¬

Lol, tell you what, get a few other people interested and if that DS Wifi Dongle works for you then we'll have some Animal Crossing or something on Thursday.

No couples though, but clearly the couples will be busy enough. ¬.¬

it's been shipped now so hopefully I'll get it tuesday. haha no couples, I know shadow and I think bluey might be able to join on animal crossing ^.^ :yay:

haha my beverage tends to be lucozade. Books I have hundreds, nothing fits under my bed because of them.

Though it's true sometimes it is nice just to relax on your own with no calls/no texts/no where the heck are you. I just miss the nights where I can relax and watch a film with somebody else. :(

I know the feeling, too well if you ask me :(

Ahhh...The joys of being in a loving relationship (we patched up our old 'misunderstanding')...Earlier on in a new relationship, yeah, there is a good degree of awkwardness that would make you want to go back to being single. But EVERYTHING seems to just fall in place after your first real kiss. Speaking each other to sleep at night and waking to a loving text message in the morning under a radiant beam of morning sunshine...FTW.

The only level-headed positive about being single is that you're probably more in control of your finances, since you probably won't be out as much and occassions such as Valentines is a non-issue.

And come on! Being single, there is always an air of optimism in the prospect of being in a relationship. It will come soon enough. :)

Coming into the singleness thread to boast about how great your relationship is equates to going into a hospital room singing a song about your clean bill of health. Just so you know.

I have plans for VD which is weird. Well. I will do if I can shift this cold.

Coming into the singleness thread to boast about how great your relationship is equates to going into a hospital room singing a song about your clean bill of health. Just so you know.

I have plans for VD which is weird. Well. I will do if I can shift this cold.

I think I'm going to have to agree, it did make me want to kick you king sorry dear :( .

I quite miss hand-holding, it sounds abit daft but I never realised I like it until now.