Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Singleness!

nightwolf

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't wait for that, theres no time like the present and you know what to do: check all the people that are single on here and get PMin them and see what develops.

Thats a lot of PMs maybe miss out all the gay and bi people so most of the board then! High five!

Im sorry I jest I mean one third.

hahaa or I could just post a thread see who lives in manchester :indeed:

oh deary..

Er oh watch out DS playing lonley guys are coming after you with fake manchester accents right now!

I bet they are playing phoniex wright just to get practice in court if it all goes wrong those sickos!

Er oh watch out DS playing lonley guys are coming after you with fake manchester accents right now!

I bet they are playing phoniex wright just to get practice in court if it all goes wrong those sickos!

hahaha, xD oh dear. I'm sure I can wait another 6 months, besides I might find somebody at download, the idea of going download :yay:

Thats a lot of PMs maybe miss out all the gay and bi people so most of the board then! High five!

Im sorry I jest I mean one third.

Dude, I thought you left. Surely I didn't dream it?

hahaa or I could just post a thread see who lives in manchester :indeed:

oh deary..

Aye, there is the odd manc about here I'd imagine... not sure who though but sadly not me. Maybe posting a thread could be the way to go and see what happens from that. You could get lucky! :wink:

haha sheffield rules. :heart: I love sheffield, ok maybe I should love a man not a place.

haha, will a bra and hat do aimless :indeed:

Haha, now your just teasing a load of people on here :heh:

There's like no girls here that's in Scotland, why is there a lack of Scots on here...

Dude, I thought you left. Surely I didn't dream it?

Aye, there is the odd manc about here I'd imagine... not sure who though but sadly not me. Maybe posting a thread could be the way to go and see what happens from that. You could get lucky! :wink:

I return to you now at the turn of the tide! No Moria bullied me to come back he said he wouldn't stop reminding me of how much better scotland are at everything unless I returned.