Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Singleness!

nightwolf

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll i told the ex that, and she said she's over it, and she's already had the rebound.

I'm so tempted, i've not had much action in a while, and she's really hot.

But it's probably a bad idea, i've gotta think to myself, i broke up with her for a reason.

Plus i am NOT going to the fucking skatepark.

Don't tell men either, it surprises me that guys think about ''the one'' and all that crap alot more than I thought they did.

I see nothing wrong with believing that there is that one special person out of the billions out there some where for you or aiming to be faithful with just one person. For a man in this day to proclaim that, he must be pretty noble. But some women just love the feeling of power they get over a man when they acknowledge his weakness; his love for her...EVIL. :shakehead

Oh don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with believing that one person is made for you.

But when your dad is in love with one woman and then becomes a widow and then falls in love with another woman, it makes you wonder if their is infact one or several ;).

I'd rather have a fun relationship for now, until uni, or longer if it would permit, but nobody round here seems to interested, the only time I feel hurt is if it becomes more than that, which thankfully has only happened once ^.^

What does annoy me, is girls who decide to go off all guys, because they went out with a guy for a month and he screwed them over.

I mean sure it probably hurt, but when you're around my age it's not exactly the end of the goddamn world.

I'm sure some women feel the same way...TBH after my shit, I can't look at another attractive girl in the same light again...Pretty girls got heaps of attention ever since they were declared 'beautiful' so, quite naturally, it has rushed to their heads and deluded some into thinking that it actually means something of importance.

the only time I feel hurt is if it becomes more than that, which thankfully has only happened once ^.^

I'll take that as advice.

Oh don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with believing that one person is made for you.

But when your dad is in love with one woman and then becomes a widow and then falls in love with another woman, it makes you wonder if their is infact one or several ;).

Saying, "I think you're in the top five percentile on my compatibility scale," isn't quite as romantic. It's also hard to write lyrics around.

I don't think there is "the one" for people. Feelings grow for people over time when your with them, no stopping it from happening again.

My ex was going out with me for fun and didn't want us to develop any more and she tells me this after 5 months. I was a bit more serious about it and wanted to get closer to her and know her better, look where that got me :heh:

...Long story, man...But I was the good guy, I was just a little naive I guess.

It happens to everyone (or at least i know i've been there).

The secret is to date for fun. Find someone you can have a good time with and keep it light-hearted.

Sadly i screwed this forumula up and seriously hurt someone over Christmas. I didn't mean to, i just didn't realise how much she liked me until she told me. Basically it had turned serious in her mind, but not in mine so i ended it :hmm:

You can't really keep a relationship going where one person wants to settle down and the other doesn't...

So yeah, i've kind of lost track of what my point was now and got all depressed :( I'll turn my thoughts towards the girl im (hopefully) meeting up with tomorrow night, that should cheer me up!

It happens to everyone (or at least i know i've been there).

The secret is to date for fun. Find someone you can have a good time with and keep it light-hearted.

Sadly i screwed this forumula up and seriously hurt someone over Christmas. I didn't mean to, i just didn't realise how much she liked me until she told me. Basically it had turned serious in her mind, but not in mine so i ended it :hmm:

You can't really keep a relationship going where one person wants to settle down and the other doesn't...

So yeah, i've kind of lost track of what my point was now and got all depressed :( I'll turn my thoughts towards the girl im (hopefully) meeting up with tomorrow night, that should cheer me up!

...I feel your depression. :( ...Dating for fun just never really ever appealed to me. Its like things I do must always have a 'point' and I'm also not a fan of casual sex. But that seems to be what everyone is doing these days and it seems to work...:/. I think I'll just work on my careers a bit and and do the solitary thing for a bit. :/

I'd rather have a fun relationship for now, until uni, or longer if it would permit, but nobody round here seems to interested, the only time I feel hurt is if it becomes more than that, which thankfully has only happened once ^.^

I used to believe... Ok I still kinda want to believe in teh whole "one person" thing.. except it seems more likely that there's one type of person out there that is perfect for you. Everyone holds onto love in different ways, some people let it go easier, some people throw themselves headfirst into 'love' and don't hold anything back, thus losing everything...

I'd like to say that i'm settled now, waiting for the right one, but in reality (as in, not some made-up rubbish in my head) there's nobody queuing, there's nobody coming along and there won't be, because I do nothing to try and find them myself. I'm probably just going to fall for the first person that pays me any attention. Worked before. Just gotta wait for that to happen!

I've always perceived it as when people say "the one" what they mean is thats the person they want to settle down with; they aren't necessarily the one person in the world that they could love, but in that place at that time that is the person you want to live the rest of their life with. If that person then dies, or they split up for whatever reason, they may still well find someone else.

I'm sure some women feel the same way...TBH after my shit, I can't look at another attractive girl in the same light again...Pretty girls got heaps of attention ever since they were declared 'beautiful' so, quite naturally, it has rushed to their heads and deluded some into thinking that it actually means something of importance.

Have you seen the South Park episode about that? The girls make a list of the hottest guys in the class and it goes to their heads, they automatically think they're much better than everyone else. Kyle is put at the bottom of the list and everyone takes the piss out of him etc.

"Meanwhile, Kyle plots to burn down the school, an idea he gets from an ugly friend called Jamal, when he is visited by the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, who tries to show him that being ugly is a gift, not a curse. Lincoln takes Kyle to various houses (in a similar manner to the Ghost of Human Kindness in the season 6 episode Child Abduction is Not Funny), including Clyde, who has begun to lounge around, chatting with girls on the phone; Lincoln explains that in the process he is becoming a "douche," while ugly kids like Jamal have to work to achieve things and thus build character later in life. Kyle tells Lincoln that he cannot wait that long to be happy and that he is still miserable. Lincoln responds by calling him "a fucking asshole" and driving away in his late 1980s-model Honda Accord."

It's quite true actually, a really great episode. It's called The List and is in Season 11.

Have you seen the South Park episode about that? The girls make a list of the hottest guys in the class and it goes to their heads, they automatically think they're much better than everyone else. Kyle is put at the bottom of the list and everyone takes the piss out of him etc.

"Meanwhile, Kyle plots to burn down the school, an idea he gets from an ugly friend called Jamal, when he is visited by the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, who tries to show him that being ugly is a gift, not a curse. Lincoln takes Kyle to various houses (in a similar manner to the Ghost of Human Kindness in the season 6 episode Child Abduction is Not Funny), including Clyde, who has begun to lounge around, chatting with girls on the phone; Lincoln explains that in the process he is becoming a "douche," while ugly kids like Jamal have to work to achieve things and thus build character later in life. Kyle tells Lincoln that he cannot wait that long to be happy and that he is still miserable. Lincoln responds by calling him "a fucking asshole" and driving away in his late 1980s-model Honda Accord."

It's quite true actually, a really great episode. It's called The List and is in Season 11.

LOL, sounds funny - I'll check that out.

Well, things are dead strange.

I've talked to my housemate a lot. We both know things aren't going to last, but we both kinda...don't want this feeling we have to end either. She even said to me that she would leave her man for me if I asked her, but I couldn't ask her to do that as it would be a little...i dunno, selfish on my part.

On Thursday she said we shouldn't be talking about this anymore, then I didn't see her Friday due to our schedules, but I sat down next to her on Saturday whilst she was using her computer and she typed "i've really missed you" and things on there for just the two of us to see.

Dammit. :(

Well, things are dead strange.

I've talked to my housemate a lot. We both know things aren't going to last, but we both kinda...don't want this feeling we have to end either. She even said to me that she would leave her man for me if I asked her, but I couldn't ask her to do that as it would be a little...i dunno, selfish on my part.

On Thursday she said we shouldn't be talking about this anymore, then I didn't see her Friday due to our schedules, but I sat down next to her on Saturday whilst she was using her computer and she typed "i've really missed you" and things on there for just the two of us to see.

Dammit. :(

Get off your arse and go demand she be with you, you have the opportunity to be with someone really special and if that means being selfish then your going to have to be.

:indeed:

Get off your arse and go demand she be with you, you have the opportunity to be with someone really special and if that means being selfish then your going to have to be.

:indeed:

Believe me, I want to, so badly. But at the same time, I don't want her to throw away her future and be angry at me for it. Women always end up angry at me in some way or another. :(

If she wasn't finishing uni and going back to Norfolk, I would ask her.