N-Europe

Quirky or Strange Things That You Do

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to run up the stairs on all fours. But we don't have stairs anymore, so I'm over it.

I play with bits of my hair, but then it's pretty big and spiky-ish.

I like crack my nose too. Yknow when you do that pretend hitler moustache thing with your finger, imagine that, but the finger not fully extended. Then I widen my nostrils and push up, until I feel it's satisfactory.

I have other ones which aren't weird really, but yeah. Prefer not to say.

Cos everything you post atm is pure fried gold!

Also just for being the one and only SCB! (Super Coolness Bear)

Oh Cool! :awesome: Lol i like Super Coolness Bears!!! :grin:

for some reason i'm Super Excited tonight!!! :D

Let me think other weird stuff i have done.....

*ponders for a bit*

Too many!!! enough to make this thread last for at least Year! :heh:

anyone ever get the urge to sing books titles in the middle of WH Smiths?

No... Just me...

Oh dear now i sound like i have completely lost it!

Rolling my sheelves, I wear long jackets alot and I hate clothing mostly on my arms.

Ewwwww I cannot stand sleeves, there are disgusting! Even if its cold and I have a big jackets on, I try to roll the sleeves up. You will always see me with them rolled up.

________

Ipad guides

Edited by fex

I'll try and get less excited :)

No need, I'm aloof enough for both of us. It all balances out in the end.

Back to quirks, I don't like wearing zipped up tops. Coat, jacket, whatever, I'd rather let my t-shirt take the brunt of the weather than do up that zip.

No need, I'm aloof enough for both of us. It all balances out in the end.

Back to quirks, I don't like wearing zipped up tops. Coat, jacket, whatever, I'd rather let my t-shirt take the brunt of the weather than do up that zip.

Cool ok! :D

to keep things in balance and on topic! i have the complete opposite quirk. :)

I always having my fleece or Jacket done completely up as it makes me feel safe and secure if it was open i feel slightly exposed!

I do my housemates head in, because I keep my shoes on all the time.

I don't take my shoes off. As soon as I get up, I get showered up, and then they're on. They won't come off until I'm in bed.

It's a little comfort zone, I think. I like being able to get up and just walk out the house or into the kitchen if I want to.

I do my housemates head in, because I keep my shoes on all the time.

I don't take my shoes off. As soon as I get up, I get showered up, and then they're on. They won't come off until I'm in bed.

It's a little comfort zone, I think. I like being able to get up and just walk out the house or into the kitchen if I want to.

Opposite, if I could I'd walk around bare footed or socks everywhere. As it is I don't think that'd be too ideal. Nor can I run in shoes, has to be socks or bare footed

Opposite, if I could I'd walk around bare footed or socks everywhere. As it is I don't think that'd be too ideal. Nor can I run in shoes, has to be socks or bare footed

I think it's cute for girls to wear socks and walk around like that. I live with mainly girls and they just wear their PJs and socks all the time. A few of them are quite cute as well, so that helps. :)

But for guys, I dunno, I think shoes just looks...right, to me. :p

I do the same thing! :D

I'm barefooted when in the house and i don't usually where socks as they come off easily!

I also like to pick things up with my feet and wearing shoes would restrict me from doing this. :)

I even decided to walk to the shops in my socks the other day!!! : peace:

Guest Stefkov
I crack my wrists far too much

That reminds me. I crack my knuckles waay too much.

Only because every time I clench my left hand my knuckles crack.

Like Bruce Lee.

I can do it as many times as I want. Starts to hurt after a while though.

Oh I'm so in the barefoot gang too. Drives my parents crazy. I'll even walk up and down my road which has the kind of gravel which repels barefeeted people.

I guess you guys all used to play outside loads when you were little right?

Oh I'm so in the barefoot gang too. Drives my parents crazy. I'll even walk up and down my road which has the kind of gravel which repels barefeeted people.

alot, i recall about three years ago which is 14 for me coming back from a mates in socks because i was lazy and I'd do it when it was hot from high school to home which takes about 50minutes :indeed:

That reminds me. I crack my knuckles waay too much.

Only because every time I clench my left hand my knuckles crack.

Like Bruce Lee.

I can do it as many times as I want. Starts to hurt after a while though.

Aye, you'll get arthritis doing that (that's what everyone says anyway)

the majority of my joints crack, its pretty unpleasant at the best of times :blank:

I played in my garden a fair bit in the Summer when i was younger! :)

There is a video of me running to go into the swimming pool slipping over and falling in head first! :heh:

alot, i recall about three years ago which is 14 for me coming back from a mates in socks because i was lazy and I'd do it when it was hot from high school to home which takes about 50minutes :indeed:

That is awesome! :awesome:

WOO! Barefoot Gang! :yay:

WOO! Barefoot Gang! :yay:

...i wish to join this gang!

i used to play in the garden a lot at my other house... it was grassy and big ^___^

When i lived in Germany i was playing outside and stood on a wasp and stung my foot. Since then i've always worn shoes outside =(

aaah i did that once!! didnt put me off being barefoot tho - only wearing my swimsuit to play in the garden ~ as i had a weird reaction and had to go to the nurse's office in just my swimming costume >__< hah...

..i caught a cold. :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!