NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Quirky or Strange Things That You Do

I can crack my schlong.....Cant even work out how I learnt that one.

Also I can make my left big toe crack anytime as many times as I require. (as a habitual finger cracker of many years, none of my other joints do this without a "recharge" period).

I also talk to myself often, but only because there are a lot of ignorant people out there.

I used to run up the stairs on all fours. But we don't have stairs anymore, so I'm over it.

Wow, me too! Although I still do sometimes when the stairs are steep or I'm in a hurry. I also sort of semi-fall down the stairs, due to it being quicker.

I think everything I do seems to be weird in some way to other people. I never think I'm weird though which might be the main sign I am. I do know that I have a habit of screaming like Chewbacca when something goes wrong or talking to myself under my breath when I'm concentrating. My accent also swings violently between Glaswegian and posh southerner and I often seem to do things wrong or the long way around by over complicating it. I think one of my old housemates put it best when he said "I think you exist on this planet purely for my amusement, I wish I lived in your head it would be so fun".

Hey, I talk to myself while thinking, too! :yay: You're the first person I know that does that too.

wahey! :yay: It's quite nice to know that I'm not the only one who has lost it.

The messing thing I do too, I can't leave my hair, same with make-up if I bother most of the time before I've even got out the day it's wiped off because I get annoyed.

buttons are magic I have to do that, seatbelts I always have to wear one, I was in my mates car and in the back I couldn't use the seatbelt I was ready to jump out the car :shakehead

I think of jokes in my head, or funny things to say when I hear stuff, then I laugh out loud and no one knows why. Then I have to explain it, and it's never as funny as it was in my head.

I've gotten into the habit of just singing any old sentences instead of saying them. For example:

*plays a two-player game on computer*

*wins*

*sings "I am the winner, you are the loser"*

*followed up with an overly dramatic fist pump*

*Sing/Scream "YEAAAAAHHHHH"*

I once said "we don't have that in stock" while doing a drum beat on the desk and followed it with a "ba-dum-pah!"...still not sure why.

Certain words or phrases I say in an odd way thats hard to explain in text format. But things like John WOO!! or Ratatouille which has to be said in an excitable way that goes up at the end.

And I tend to react a lot with my face which most people miss. Dunno why I don't use words? Perhaps because, like girls, they get bored and run.

Oh and use pop culture references I know nobody will know but still use them anyway for personal kicks.

Its like an awful feeling that something needs clicked back into place?

uurrghh i hate it, i get it in my neck a lot but i cant click it back into place cause its a swollen disc i get a lot =(

Yeah. It gets stiff and horrible and I wouldn't say its sore, but its just uncomfortable if I don't do it.

I thought of another strange thing I do also; whenever I have socks on, but no shoes, I press the "join" at the top corner next to my big toe between my big toe and second toe, and kinda scratch it against them. Don't know why, it feels good :p

i like apples -

but especially if they're cold. i like them best when they've just come out of the fridge. yumm. ^___^

I think of jokes in my head, or funny things to say when I hear stuff, then I laugh out loud and no one knows why. Then I have to explain it, and it's never as funny as it was in my head.

I've gotten into the habit of just singing any old sentences instead of saying them. For example:

*wins*

i constantly laugh at jokes i havent said, or not planning on saying.

most of the time, its because they are inuendos...

wahey! :yay: It's quite nice to know that I'm not the only one who has lost it.

The messing thing I do too, I can't leave my hair, same with make-up if I bother most of the time before I've even got out the day it's wiped off because I get annoyed.

buttons are magic I have to do that, seatbelts I always have to wear one, I was in my mates car and in the back I couldn't use the seatbelt I was ready to jump out the car :shakehead

i talk and answer to my self, regulary. most of the time its in an un-understandable dialect kind of thing

-

i also like to stand out in the rain, especially when its windy, and dark :D

i like apples -

but especially if they're cold. i like them best when they've just come out of the fridge. yumm. ^___^

Apples make me sick it's so unfair :(

i talk and answer to my self, regulary. most of the time its in an un-understandable dialect kind of thing

maybe, sure helps me think abit better and sleep :zzz:

i like apples -

I love Granny Smith apples. The really firm ones that just ooze juice.

BAD imagery. gah.

*wins*

I do all that as well. :shakehead

"Jim, would you like a cup of tea?"

*sings a reply*

"Noooo thank you, but the offer was greatly appreciated!"

I laugh to myself all the time, for example, if somebody said something, I'd think of a movie quote or saying which would go with that, but I wouldn't say it outloud.

"Jim, do the washing up!"

"GO ON! DO EET! DO EET NAAAW!" *in my head*

"hahahahahha" *my actual reply*

Flink, you should blatantly try to get your hands on a Raleigh Chopper. I can't imagine you'd ever tire of telling people to get on it.

i also like to stand out in the rain, especially when its windy, and dark :D

I also like this, but without a coat on. There's something freeing about the iciness washing over you, a cold shivering between pain and numbness that the heightens your senses and reminds them what it is to feel. It's also very '80s rock video.

Flink, you should blatantly try to get your hands on a Raleigh Chopper. I can't imagine you'd ever tire of telling people to get on it.

Get to da choppa! Haha. :)

I've always thought it would be funny to film a day in my life, or turn it into a tv show. It's never usually boring. I'll happily sing or whistle to the shops, or air guitar around the house...

I do all that as well. :shakehead

"Jim, would you like a cup of tea?"

*sings a reply*

"Noooo thank you, but the offer was greatly appreciated!"

I laugh to myself all the time, for example, if somebody said something, I'd think of a movie quote or saying which would go with that, but I wouldn't say it outloud.

"Jim, do the washing up!"

"GO ON! DO EET! DO EET NAAAW!" *in my head*

"hahahahahha" *my actual reply*

Now that is quite amazing. I laugh to myself way too often :indeed:

Well I do think out lout when I'm alone sometimes even in public

and I remember I always read the newspaper backwards from the last page to the first one

Well, not really, it's more letting the gas into the bloodstream or something. I really don't know, but it definitely doesn't give you arthritis. (as in, it's not a direct cause, it probably slightly contributes, but then so does typing a lot :/)

I don't think it really "causes" arthritis, but i think it can damage the tendons slightly if you do it lots over the years. People just tell you that cause its a really sickening sound and to get you to stop haha XD

But it is a symptom in arthritis, being a sufferer i know that all too well. And typing causes RSI (rep strain injury) and can cause carpel tunnel syndrome (i think that's what its called!) rather than arthritis =)

Edit: According to this clicking is caused by lack of lubrication in your joints. Ew.

I thought that the cracking sound was the sac of fluid in you joint breaking. But I was told that a long time ago...

Laughing to myself. I guess that's part of me talking to myself. I make a humurous connection in my mind and I laugh/grin for no reason. Just ask anybody I know. It happens more often than not.

And apples...:love::love: Doesn't get much better than that. :grin: