N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

Common people I gave every thing I got and even more CHANGE YOUR VOTES FFS I feel freaking bad right now lazyboy you framed me and him so I'm framing you now

Vote:Lazyboy

I think you are hiding something and framing other for it how can we know your not evil or on a mission to kill him.

now the spotlight on you.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 is a majority

darksnowman (4) MoogleViper, gaggle64, Oxigen_Waste, Tellyn

No Lynch (1) Brian Mcoy, darksnowman

Vicar (6) Gizmo, Ellmiester, LazyBoy, My Buttons are Magic!, Mundi, mr-paul

Dyson (1) DomJcg

Nintendohnut (3) Jonnas

LazyBoy (1) Vicar

And that is interesting, Cube never mentioned anything about not being able to die in the original message... That's the only reason I'm afraid. I never thought about it before but yes he is invincible in the show isn't he...then again I don't really want to risk it. Please can someone protect me? Otherwise it could mean no more CSIs :S

For the love of GOD

what do you guys want from me?

I'm now naked standing in the middle of the street and every one still thinks I´m a ticking time bomb.

I can´t offer you guys anything more If i die or get voted off bad for you god for the mafia.

Edit: god i meant good cant fix my spelling because of the rules

12 is a majority

Vicar (8) Gizmo, Ellmiester, LazyBoy, My Buttons are Magic!, Mundi, mr-paul, DomJcg, darksnowman

Nintendohnut (3) Jonnas

LazyBoy (2) Vicar, Nintendohnut

I'm not lying did i lie about the terminator NO (But still I got it all wrong and he ended dead the night after)

Did I lie about anything I said NO!

I´m telling you guys the truth but lazyboy but so much shit on me and refaces every thing a say.

If I die or get voted of just make sure LazyBoy is next he is the one who is making me look bad anyway Adios amigos I'm going to shave my face and put on my top hat. this moment shall be remember for the games to come.

12 is a majority

Vicar (8) Gizmo, Ellmiester, LazyBoy, My Buttons are Magic!, Mundi, mr-paul, DomJcg, darksnowman

Nintendohnut (3) Jonnas

From that post we know Jonnas has 3 votes. And either cube has made a mistake, or mcoy or snowman don't have their vote counted.

12 is a majority

darksnowman (3) MoogleViper, gaggle64, Oxigen_Waste

No Lynch (2) Brian Mcoy, darksnowman

Vicar (9) Gizmo, Ellmiester, LazyBoy, My Buttons are Magic!, Mundi, mr-paul, DomJcg, darksnowman, Tellyn

Nintendohnut (3) Jonnas

Seriously guys, I can't believe this. I can understand being suspicious but seriously. LazyBoy had info about me getting CSIs. Okay, well I have explained clearly what my role is, and the fact that I got roleblocked the other night and wasn't allowed to do CSIs. That is why nobody could get them. Also, remember night 1 when everyone said the CSIs were a bit rubbish? Cube replied that the investigator who did them was a bit rubbish. That was me, woohoo! (Although obviously I don't actually do them, he does them for me and then I only get one which I can 'remember')

I have no idea who Vicar is, I have no idea why we are now being linked. If he is the woman out of Firefly and Serenity, how would that be in any way linked to me? I'm Captain Jack, I'm good, I do CSIs and lose them but remember 1 of the 3, and that is all I know. I am also now incredibly suspicious of LazyBoy who has led this whole thing. I have revealed everything, he has given nothing

Who are you LazyBoy? what is your power? How did you get your info on me?