Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id consider going to a meetup if someone else from ni was going so they could make all the arrangements :P

lol

Hmm, on va voir.

To be honest though, I'm not up for all this sharing of nightwolf. I'd have to have her all to myself so as things stand I think I'll be givin the orgy a miss.

Hmm, on va voir.

To be honest though, I'm not up for all this sharing of nightwolf. I'd have to have her all to myself so as things stand I think I'll be givin the orgy a miss.

How about you all stand in a line and I pick one person. That way no orgy. Because I'm sadly not into that.

Letty is going to have to forget about jordan for the day I think :indeed:

haha I've seen those, and the pregnancy video. Dear god why did anybody want that to happen.

Anywhoo moving back on topic. I don't mind meeting you guys, but cut the slut talk out. ^.^

Yea it's terrible, getting so excited about talks off meeting a girl :nono:

She needs to meet you first then decide :indeed:

Going to London might be a bit expensive for me. I'd have to get a train to worksop (bout £5), then another to Sheffield (bout £10) then down to London (£unknown). I might be up for it if Strider comes. But I doubt he'll be brave enough to ride the big bad public transport for too long.

£42 from worksop to euston for a single adult open return. It's not cheap, granted, but life's not cheap. It'll be an awesome occasion... Well if you can't go then you can't go. But maybe you guys would like to come to sheffield at the end of summer/start of next educational year for a little northern gathering?

Count me very much in. Will you bring the go board or shall I?

Note: I am terrible meeting people I don't know, and will feel awkward. Seriously, I doubt most of you will be as bad as me, but it will be fun.

You please, I don't actually have one :P I think there will be lots of awkwardness around, especially now it's apparantly an ASLlioelol-type one :/

Has a time and place been decided?

I'll do my best to turn up.. if domjcq is coming I should be fine =]

awesome :)

Hmm, on va voir.

Dude, but you're the REAL REASON I wanted to meet anyone from these forums... my leige, my love.. I promise to be entertaining if you come!

Dude, but you're the REAL REASON I wanted to meet anyone from these forums... my leige, my love.. I promise to be entertaining if you come!

Jay... those words are like honey unto my ears.

Nightwolf can entertain the others and play Streetmate or whatever kids these days do while we... catch up on the past twenty odd years. Twill be a hoot!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!