Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's happening with this meetup? We need like a first post that's edited with up to date info, cos 17 pages is alot to be trawling through.

Basically, I wanna know if there is anything in or around London planned? I keep seeing references and mentions to it in other threads, so I thought I'd come and check this thread out, but it is quite long :(

Hyde park, 5th July.

Still don't know whether to come. I'll be too shy and too conscious of making myself look even stupider/ gayer than I already am.

Most people will be thinking that meeting people of a forum. I was like that at first, but now i'm looking forward to it. It's bound to be fun.

Hyde park, 5th July.

I am incredibly confused how I did not see that first time, especially given that it's written in big black font. :wtf: :wtf:

Ellmeister, not gonna be a long journey for you from Essex I imagine. I suck at london despite living so close to it, I know OF hyde park, but I've not been before. Any plans for the day from when we arrive? Naturally, with it being a park, I feel incredibly like some form of pickanicking(though my idea of a picnic is some bread, pringles, and cocktail sausages).

EDIT: :( Just realised I might not be coming, given that I may in fact be going to FL for a wedding around then, though it's less likely than not.

I'll be going ell, so you'll know me =]

euston you say? see y'all there, but at what timesies?

Well I'm going to be aiming to be there pretty early, so I suppose whatever time you think you can come, then do :)

We don't have a specific place in the park to meet yet, but I'm sure we'll have some kind of signal/sign to let you know.

I'll need some peoples mobile numbers nearer the time :D

That's pretty sensible, I'm sure we can sort that out closer to the date.

lol, nice! Tbh guys, I totally think Greenwich Park is better than Hyde Park. What's that you say? It happens to be alot closer to me too? Wow, I had no idea, let's go there anyway!

I joke, I'm cool with Hyde Park, should be pretty nice sitting in the park, J7 should bring a pack of cards, and we could have epic DS tournaments in something I haven't considered. Having said that, is it weird I'd rather not be gaming and stuff, seeing it's in this supposed 'real world'?

(we will totally be shoving it to Fox too, ha!)

I changed it, mwahaha.

lol, you sneaky git!

I hope that I can go to the meet up in London.

But I dont know if twozzok or nightwolf will help me.

Hell, even i'll you :heh:

I'll need some peoples mobile numbers nearer the time :D

Yea, that'll make things easier on the day. Hopefully i'll get a couple from folk going to download that's going to this aswell.

so... nobody wants to come to japan...?

that's fine.... :cry:

y'all need a facebook event page for this ~ much easier way of sharing phone numbers and new info n' stuff.... why dont you make that?? :wtf:

:smile:

i'll just...go back over here.... *points*

Guest Stefkov
I live very close to London, so I'll be able to arrive relatively early and help set things up. Jayseven and I were thinking a treasure hunt and username stickers.

That's making it sound more like a school trip.

I can just imagine all the admins and whatnot wearing 'teachers' own clothes telling all the rest of the people to calm down and get in single file.

Although a treasure hunt sounds fun.

I've had a thought for this one or if there is ever another meet up...paintballing.

That's making it sound more like a school trip.

I can just imagine all the admins and whatnot wearing 'teachers' own clothes telling all the rest of the people to calm down and get in single file.

Although a treasure hunt sounds fun.

I've had a thought for this one or if there is ever another meet up...paintballing.

Lol, well I was just thinking of a couple of people and a "NE are here sign" or somesuch.

After all, Hyde Park is relatively large, and admit it, username stickers will be fun. And as the day goes on, people can swap them round, leading to amusement. :wink:

Also Bluey: I may or may not be going to Japan this Summer.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!