NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Lammie

Tobbacco takes it in the pooper....

I usually do when I go to the pub, but not at any other time. 20 will probably last me 4-5 hours at a pub.

I don't smoke anywhere else, and always refrain from lighting up near people I dont know. Only do it when I know them, and I know it doesn't bother them. I will leave the room/house and go outside just to keep a nice atmos :)

I havent been to the pub since last Thursday, so I guess thats OK.

i remember playing football a few months back, and i wasnt so fit, bit chubby, and there was another lad and he was slim but he was more fucked than me, and he smoked 20 aday

I've never smoked, and never intend to... though i have eaten a cigarette once :-/

Is that how you got your name? ;)

I don't mind people who smoke, as long as they don't blow it in my face.

I work in a pub and you get the occasional jamroll who blows smoke right at you as he/she asks for a drink. Really shits me off. Although in about a year smoking in pubs over here will be banned, which will please me but it'll be weird not smelling like an ashtray after work.

+reputation........................

If you've been around for a long time mate (4 years I'm talking here), you'd know that I care not for post counts. I rarely post, either.

I don't smoke because it isn't good for my health and it is forbidden in hobby to use any kind of intoxicant. I don't mind if someone smokes but I really hate it if someone smokes near me because I hate the smell >:(

i've never seen a post edit so different to the original! but i do see what you mean about spamming on the old boards, i'm glad the post counts don't exist here. but my point is, by flaunting your start date, aren't you contradicting the attempts to remove elitism from the forum? don't get me wrong, i'm not having a go, but i respect you as a user far more for the content of your posts than for how long you've been around. lol, listen to me going on like oprah winfrey :lmao:

Post counts exist. Plus now we have reputation.

None of this matters, however do you see a join date next to everybody's name? Yes you do, and I just wanted to be able to put my original date back in.

If you ever looked at my avatar on Cube Europe, you'd see that the same thing exists there for me, and has done for months. Give me a break.

Post counts exist. Plus now we have reputation.

None of this matters, however do you see a join date next to everybody's name? Yes you do, and I just wanted to be able to put my original date back in.

If you ever looked at my avatar on Cube Europe, you'd see that the same thing exists there for me, and has done for months. Give me a break.

i'm sorry if i hit a nerve :hmm: i wasn't ranting it just seemed a little beculiar, my bad.

Smokers should also be forced to pay a heafty levy for NHS treatment of smoking related ilnesses.

They already do, it's called tax.

i'm sorry if i hit a nerve :hmm: i wasn't ranting it just seemed a little beculiar, my bad.

Sorry, I don't mean to be so snappy, I'm not really that bothered, it's just that I got negative feedback for it from Haver.

I don't what the deal is there :-/

not much to clean up, ciggy butt in some skanky corner or down a grid, and ash just blows away in the wind

Britain's not an ash tray. Stub it. Bin it.

wahahahahaha thats a good saying

Glasgow has it posted about everywhere but they've changed Britain is Glasgow.

(pos rep for that I think ;))

smoking tabacco is the worst habit ever. does it do anything good for you? no... its just a way to make your life last 1 day shorter for £4 a packet, and make u stink and go yellow in the process

smoking tabacco is the worst habit ever. does it do anything good for you? no... its just a way to make your life last 1 day shorter for £4 a packet, and make u stink and go yellow in the process

It's stopped me from lobbing my controllers on several occasions.

As I said before I would never smoke just tobacco however I do enjoy the odd herbel remedy every now and again. ;)

If you've been around for a long time mate (4 years I'm talking here), you'd know that I care not for post counts. I rarely post, either.

what are you chattin about, wot u wrote made me laugh, so i gave you reputation, dont get in a stress and think the negative first.

Smokers should also be forced to pay a heafty levy for NHS treatment of smoking related ilnesses.

The duty collected by the Government from cigarettes is much larger than the amount spent by the NHS on treating smoking related diseases. In 2002, the Treasury earned just over £8 billion a year from tobbaco duties, and the NHS spends around £1.5 billion a year on smoking related disease treatment, which includes the cost of hospital admissions, GP consultations and prescriptions.

I personally don't smoke tobacco - I smoke weed occasionally. I'm all for smoking to be banned in restaurants and places that serve food. Pubs, I don't mind, and I don't associate with people who blow smoke at people, so I'm at least not getting a lungful each breath.

I don't smoke, never will, don't want to........ People say the benefits are that it helps you relax.... The reason you are so crabby in the first place is cause you're body is fucked due to your nicotine addiction.... So yeah, you are smoking to stop a problem caused by smoking which in turn makes you ermmm......... Die. :-/ Great idea people. o.o

Yeah, it's the PERFECT product to market, it's the only product for sale that when used in accordance to the manufacturers guidlines, will cause you harm.

I picked up smoking from pot, tobacco in joints etc, buy some to throw in joints, and ended up smoking a few, then got into buying them regulary, smoking more, and the rest is history, i had my last 20 last night, so from now im smoke free i hope.

what are you chattin about, wot u wrote made me laugh, so i gave you reputation, dont get in a stress and think the negative first.

Ah sorry mate, I thought you meant that my post was simply to boost my reputation, but it doesn't work like post counts, I now realise. Haha, sorry, and cheers for the boost ;)

I picked up smoking from pot

.....Reputation +1 ;)

Sign in to follow this