NEurope
Charlie

Things To Do

I've still got another 3 weeks before I go back to Uni and I'm bored out of my skull. I seriously have nothing to do at all at home. I don't often have the car during the day so can't really go anywhere (only 1 bus an hour).

What do you guys do when you're sitting at home? Xbox Live isn't working properly at the moment and I get bored of playing games on Single player after half an hour or so at any given time (and the games room is always freezing).

I got up at half 8 this morning because I was taking my sister to school and got home and went straight back to bed until about 20 mins ago (well, I'm still in bed but have the laptop).

I'm now stuck for ideas for the rest of the day, which seems to be just like every day. It's pouring outside so taking the dog for a walk isn't a very attractive option. I can't really get a job just for 3 weeks (but I've started looking for the Summer already!).

Almost all my friends seem to be back at uni already, its only Strathclyde Business Students who don't have exams meaning we get an extra 2 weeks holiday and all my friends who are still at school are well, at school and all my friends seem to be the really smart ones who work non-stop when they're out of school...

Any ideas which don't include the word "wank" in it?

Today I am in the same situation, I will be going through my music and tagging it all correctly rating it out of 5 and adding any missing album art, and also listening to stuff i got over Christmas but never listened too. When I get board of that I will listen to the go nintendo podcast and play some Assasins creed even tho it is boring, and try to get my gamerscore to 6000.

Also stumbleupon is good at times like these. http://www.stumbleupon.com/

Masturbate? :p

See, i didn't include wank.

Nah, err... Hmm. Go on play.com and look at stuff you can't buy?

Read a book or two?

Learn how to program or create websites?

Surf the transfers on Xpert11.

I have a backlog of around 50 books to finish reading, a load of games to finish playing, shows to finish watching, lots of kanji to learn, and lots of go to play. However, I have exams in a week, so I have to spend most of the time revising.

Read a book or two?

Learn how to program or create websites?

Surf the transfers on Xpert11.

Could you buy me a striker while your there? I will dirty trix Moria every week if you do. What am I saying thats what im gonna do anyway!

Um when lives back up get destroyed by me. Or we could play the graw 2 or crackdown demo online? Shame its coop though.

Play and complete the greatest single player game of the 'next generation'? Oh wait...

Download Peggle, it will eat away the next three hours.

Also, Jordan stole my masturbate line.

Bake a cake

Draw a picture

think about stuff

Go to a park in the dark

dress up as a woman

make a model with cellotape and cereal boxes

hide and seek

read a book.. then when you get bored of doing that, visit the wikipedia home page and learn everything there is to know about whatever's featured that day.

:grin:

Go on websites of shops, ebay etc and just look for stuff. Stuff that you remember watching or playing with when you were young.

I spent a whole afternoon finding out about Medabots DVDs. It's great when there isn't any information about it aswel because you search and search and find nothing. Next thing you know it's midnight.

I've still got another 3 weeks before I go back to Uni and I'm bored out of my skull. I seriously have nothing to do at all at home. I don't often have the car during the day so can't really go anywhere (only 1 bus an hour).

What do you guys do when you're sitting at home? Xbox Live isn't working properly at the moment and I get bored of playing games on Single player after half an hour or so at any given time (and the games room is always freezing).

I got up at half 8 this morning because I was taking my sister to school and got home and went straight back to bed until about 20 mins ago (well, I'm still in bed but have the laptop).

I'm now stuck for ideas for the rest of the day, which seems to be just like every day. It's pouring outside so taking the dog for a walk isn't a very attractive option. I can't really get a job just for 3 weeks (but I've started looking for the Summer already!).

Almost all my friends seem to be back at uni already, its only Strathclyde Business Students who don't have exams meaning we get an extra 2 weeks holiday and all my friends who are still at school are well, at school and all my friends seem to be the really smart ones who work non-stop when they're out of school...

Any ideas which don't include the word "wank" in it?

Get a job, then you don't have time to be bored. Damn tax dodging students! :p

Bake a cake

Draw a picture

think about stuff

Go to a park in the dark

dress up as a woman

make a model with cellotape and cereal boxes

hide and seek

These ones sound good. i'll will try them some day.

I walked through the big local park when it was pitch black, fucking scary :|

EDIT: Fucks sake, i got a warning for the post i made a few up -.-

Ive not played hide and seek for years.

I walked through the big local park when it was pitch black, fucking scary :|

EDIT: Fucks sake, i got a warning for the post i made a few up -.-

I used to walk in the wood in the dark for hours and it was very scary.

I cant do it now with the prison and houses build on it. :hmm:

go on 4oD and watch tv shows you'd forgotten about in the archives.

That's pretty much what I did today :smile:

:edit: Get Google Earth and look at all the landmarks you've ever wanted to visit, as well as your home/school/friend's houses/uni/shops and just about anything else you can think of

I can spend so much time doing nothing, namely faffing around on tinternets. Looking at random stuff(youtube+cat), reading wikipedia, browsing forums, talking to people I know IRL and people I know through internet. Acquire myself some good stuff to watch and watch it, look for random shit on ebay, I find it quite appalling how much of my life seems to waste away on nothing. I guess I can stand to do nothing productive though, cos I'm fairly on the lazy side.

i'm the eaxct same as you moria. Ive just been working on my music.. Im getting better i think.