N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 3

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn all your top-leaguers :P Overlooking the mayhem that isour league! There are three teams on 7pts, I'm 3rd due to goal difference, then it's Mcoy in 2nd with 10pts, then FC Creamola first with four wins and 12pts. It's all close.

I've already played the top two, got a win and a draw. I think I'm aiming for third place this season, but it'll be no mean feat. I still have games against the two rubbish teams in teh league, but the next game against Domstercool's side should be close.

WOOOOOOO!

3-1 to meeeeeee.

Happy.

EDIT: Haha, at the current standings, it seems it's gonna be between me Cube and Haden again XD

lol the promotion battle is now the battle of survival! We have to drag at least one of those last year top leaguers down with us!!

So lose to a win over Moria! Still I guess 2-2 is definately better than last seasons results where I couldnt manage a win over any of the top 3.

I'd be very pleased with an away draw to Moria.

Today went alright. The Xpert11 shows where a lot of my strength lies. :heh:

So lose to a win over Moria! Still I guess 2-2 is definately better than last seasons results where I couldnt manage a win over any of the top 3.

I was out last night and forget to set my tactics. :(

I thought about it this morning but was too hungover.

I'd be very pleased with an away draw to Moria.

Today went alright. The Xpert11 shows where a lot of my strength lies. :heh:

jesus how many yellow cards did I get? lol lol

Now Ive got my awful games against the three giants out the way I need to pick up points very quickly and need the three big players to beat the mid table people cmon guys!