NEurope
ipaul

:yay: I think someone gave it a 0/10 in that avatar thread in the creative board.

It's become kind of a symbol now... it's you.

Assaji, a young boy who followed the Buddha for ten years and never aged a day. From Tezuka's Buddha, the joke is here he's actually one Tezuka's recurring a chracters in disguise, a three eyed boy usually able to see the future or something similar.

Assaji, a young boy who followed the Buddha for ten years and never aged a day. From Tezuka's Buddha, the joke is here he's actually one Tezuka's recurring a chracters in disguise, a three eyed boy usually able to see the future or something similar.

That reminds me... is the manga really that good?

(Just to have a comparison point between our tastes, what are your favourite mangas?)

Mine's the fish from Super Mario Kart which gives you the trophy at the end... Don't have a clue why though. Suppose its quite recognisable.

I was trolling? I'm just trying to help the guy. Why waste time drooling over someone famous when you could be banging some poontang instead?

Why waste time on the internet when you could be out there picking up chix?

Yes that last bit was sarcasm, I don't really talk like that.

Also, there should be a new rule on this forum where you can get banned for being an arsehole, since with the current rules it's way to easy for people to be deliberately stupid and then feign innocence.

Why waste time on the internet when you could be out there picking up chix?

Yes that last bit was sarcasm, I don't really talk like that.

Also, there should be a new rule on this forum where you can get banned for being an arsehole, since with the current rules it's way to easy for people to be deliberately stupid and then feign innocence.

Dude, that was fantastic, so much so that I could have said it myself. Internet five! :heh:

It was fantastic if you like people getting offended over pretty much nothing. Jesus Christ, people are so sensitive on this forum, even if they're only trying to say the are better looking non famous people than the girl in his avatar.

Chiyo-chichi. A yellow cat like creature with very thin arms and legs, he also lacks hands and feet and gets around by floating. Chiyo's apparent father from Azumanga Daioh

At no point did I say I was offended, or that Julia Stiles is the hottest person ever. I just so happened to be a fan of the Bourne films, then Ultimatum came out, and I went for a Julia Stiles sig/av and haven't changed it yet.

thetoddhighfiveai9.jpg

High five!

It was fantastic if you like people getting offended over pretty much nothing. Jesus Christ, people are so sensitive on this forum, even if they're only trying to say the are better looking non famous people than the girl in his avatar.

Don't think that what you pointed out was some kind of revelation; you have a great penchant for making the obvious sound like you've had some kind of epiphany, and to be honest, you're a complete tool, a point pretty much validated by a glance at your avatar.

I don't watch movies, so I just assumed you thought she was awesome, which you're entitled to think. I was just saying I've seen normal women who are better looking to me, and thought it would be a shame if you were missing out.

Don't think that what you pointed out was some kind of revelation; you have a great penchant for making the obvious sound like you've had some kind of epiphany, and to be honest, you're a complete tool, a point pretty much validated by a glance at your avatar.

Stop assuming I care what you think by quoting me, really.

Congratulations on that.

Continuing on the scrubs theme, who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap? Probably everyone on here, unless maybe Rokhed lost a thumb in one of his little escapades at some point. No offence Rok just making a point.

Stop assuming I care what you think by quoting me, really.

That...really makes no sense. And I really doubt whether anyone cares what you think, and if they do, they're probably an even more incompetent specimen of a human being than you; something achieved with great difficulty, I'm sure.

Anywho, anyone know where I can find decently sized and high quality Chrono Trigger gifs?

Oh shut up you vagina, really. Like a nagging old lady. It makes plenty of sense by the way. Get over your obsession on me.