NEurope
ipaul

Oxigen's avatar is dreamy.

Mine is The Toxic Avenger and his newly appointed Blind Wife/Accordian Player, Claire.

Mine is Bruce Willis, in Sin City.

I've been meaning to change it, but it's kinda stuck now. It's part of the baggage. :heh:

You know what needs to be done.

Ah, another "what's you're avatar from" thread. I like these. :smilie:

Mine is, of course, a fish. This particular one is from the BBC Bitesize revision's geography section of their website, with a Santa hat photoshopped on for the festive season by ReZourceman. :santa:

From Pure Pwnage, Teh Masterer. 'nuff said.

Mine's the comic version, from when the comic used to be made ¬_¬

Mine is a screencap from the intro of the hit* TV series Drive.

*It was canned after 4 episodes.

Mine is Julia Stiles, because she is sexy as hell.

She's alright, there's better out there. Go out and find some proper chicks, you'd be surprised at how good some of them can be if you look in the right places.

Mine's An artist's impression (i.e. Mirkan of Mode-7/irc 'fame') of me when I had blue hair. Shorty also got an avatar, approximately a year after me and probably nearly 3 years after he promised them...

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Shorty did the background and the lettering :)

Just my opinion, but I like your Chrono Trigger avatars way more.

Mine's Sean Bean as Alec Trevelyn from Goldeneye. Thinking of changing it, like thinking of changing my sig but I cannot be arsed.

You mean like this?...Ok...Crono's back :).

Chrono Trigger is only the best game ever, so I think the avatar is self explanatory.

She's alright, there's better out there. Go out and find some proper chicks, you'd be surprised at how good some of them can be if you look in the right places.

Oh no you didn't.

I like yours! :D

:yay: I think someone gave it a 0/10 in that avatar thread in the creative board.

mine is Tranzor-Z, a cheesy mech anime i used to love back in the day. He has the odd ability to fire projectiles from his elbows. His sidekick, Aphrodite, has deadly missle tits. As seen here:

breastmissiles2.jpg

Mine is the vicious, sinister, man-eating, philosophical curious orange from This Morning with Richard Not Judy. It is also there because I'm quite fond of 'I Am Kurious Oranj' by The Fall.

Careful, don't fall into the troll's trap!

I was trolling? I'm just trying to help the guy. Why waste time drooling over someone famous when you could be banging some poontang instead?