NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Glee - Mash-Up

"Don't you have a wife, Rod?"

"...she drowned. So now I have a condo to myself!"

I semi-hate how pointless Emma is being. And I'm mentally crying in anguish at when they'll deal with the fact that Terri/Teri isn't actually pregnant. They keep postponing it. Either way, Sue/the humour in this is amazing. Puck felt random in this one, but nice to see a bit of backstory past his milf-ing. I wish Quinn would blow her nose.

How To Look Good Naked

I generally love this show. It's all pro body confidence and being happy with who you are. But he made her look worse in her naked photo! She was 36 and looked about 50. Crazy.

Gok Wan makes me want to burn everything anyone owns. He doesn't say anything that he hasn't scripted for himself beforehand. He had to check his memory banks every time he opens his mouth.

True Blood- Episode 3 (don't know what it's called)

Does anybody know what happens in the end? The ending cut off and Channel 4 apologised and said "True Blood will return shortly" and when it did, the credits came up and I'm like WTF?! lol. The last thing I saw was Sam asking Sookie to wake up Tara and then nothing. Other than that, great episode yet again. Makes me wonder what this week's cliffhanger is, haha.

9/10

Same here. I had it recorded. But I didn't like it enough to check 4oD. It seems to be the same old story, Sookie [wank name] whining about relationship with Bill [What amazed me was her saying "We shouldn't see each other anymore" as if a 'relationship' was established], random plowing of her brother. And black whore Tara swearing to hell and back [who actually got some plowing it seems this week, we all know this will get complicated later]

I'm not sure whether to follow this.

Veronica Mars Season 1.

Me wanty season 2. Me thinks me shall receive come payday. A brilliant series which held my interest throughout. I'm hoping season 2 is more of the same. That and I want to know who was at the door, but I have an inkling (or 5)..

Its me! I confess my love for Veronica and then we have wild passionate animal sex.

Same here. I had it recorded. But I didn't like it enough to check 4oD. It seems to be the same old story, Sookie [wank name] whining about relationship with Bill [What amazed me was her saying "We shouldn't see each other anymore" as if a 'relationship' was established], random plowing of her brother. And black whore Tara swearing to hell and back [who actually got some plowing it seems this week, we all know this will get complicated later]

I'm not sure whether to follow this.

My aunt reckons it gets better so I'm gonna still follow but knowing me, I might say it's worse, lmao. Wid guess but I think Sam is a werewolf, lmao. What the hell was with them random barks in his sleep? lol.

Lost Season 4 episode 1

Watched the first 3 series years ago, then stopped, cause I don't have sky1/money.

Getting back into it, see how it goes. Forgot a lot of what happened.

It was good, but not much happened.

Eastenders - The one that just ended

Amazing. I adored his response when she asked if he was drunk. "NO, I'M A MUSLIM! YOU FLOPPY...PLOPPY....PANTS FACE". It's also nice to finally see something happening in the relationship between Syed and Christian.

But, the whole who's the baby dad thing? The idea of the those two having sex is utterly grim.

Eastenders - The one that just ended

Amazing. I adored his response when she asked if he was drunk. "NO, I'M A MUSLIM! YOU FLOPPY...PLOPPY....PANTS FACE". It's also nice to finally see something happening in the relationship between Syed and Christian.

But, the whole who's the baby dad thing? The idea of the those two having sex is utterly grim.

I know, that made me laugh. Brilliant stuff. This week's Eastenders has actually been really good.

Me and my family have been sitting down watching the episode taking bets on who it is and I said from the beginning of this week it was him and I was right. Thank God Eastenders never went predictable...as always. They finally added something unpredictable.

It gets a 9/10 from me purely because of the ending.

South Park- WTF

The episodes just get better and better as time goes on.

10/10

Dollhouse - Belonging

Shame they couldn't start with episodes like this.

Well that's a shit existence eh? So Sierra/Priya was pursued by Mr MadDoctor and rejected him so he gave her drugs to make her crazy, force her into the Dollhouse and then hire her out to continuously rape her (plus her handler did rape her while she was inside the Dollhouse too). Damn.

Only fair she killed him really, although I was surprised with Boyd. What's he got hiding in his past? I did appreciate how Dexter-like they disposed of the body considering Keith Carradine was in this episode.

And the very end with Victor and Sierra. Gwaaaah. Sweet.

I do love how, in spite of other moral greyness, Adelle really does care for the dolls in her house. She's a twisted mother hen.

...see you in December I suppose.

Edited by Ashley

Dollhouse - Belongings

Definitely the best episode so far, this and the previous one really show an upswing in quality, shame that it's almost dead/about to go.

Strange how the best episode barely featured Echo at all. :p

But yeah, loved seeing Sierra's story, very sad, well paced and gripping.

Dollhouse has really got some horrific issues burried under the veneer of Eliza Dushku in stockings and mini-skirts. All the stuff about life and death/memory and existence.

Well that's good to hear. I'm still on Belle Chose and snoring through it.

Smallville - Roulette Had Brand New in the soundtrack (win), and the post-intro scene was pretty reminiscent of a certain scene in Kill Bill 2, as well as having a strong Saw vibe - oh, and the whole rich-man-in-a-dirty-suit was kinda like The Game, too.

McQueen got phished. Fewl.

Nice enough episode, just shamefully predictable. Looks like we're getting back to the Kryptonearthers. Woop woop, I think!

Well that's good to hear. I'm still on Belle Chose and snoring through it.

Smallville - Roulette Had Brand New in the soundtrack (win), and the post-intro scene was pretty reminiscent of a certain scene in Kill Bill 2, as well as having a strong Saw vibe - oh, and the whole rich-man-in-a-dirty-suit was kinda like The Game, too.

McQueen got phished. Fewl.

Nice enough episode, just shamefully predictable. Looks like we're getting back to the Kryptonearthers. Woop woop, I think!

Yeah, straight away my girlfriend said 'kill bill!' when we watched it!

Veronica Mars Season 1.

Me wanty season 2. Me thinks me shall receive come payday. A brilliant series which held my interest throughout. I'm hoping season 2 is more of the same. That and I want to know who was at the door, but I have an inkling (or 5)..

I thought the first couple of season were quite good

The whole Duncan/Veronica/Logan bit left me scratching my head a bit at the start of the second season, didn't like the way it was handled at all. I'd have also liked to have seen Mac and Beaver have a stronger presence than they were given. I also disliked beaver as the rapist, although the story-line to get there was good,

WARNING DYSON: S2 SPOILERS

Edited by Ashley

Ugly Betty- The cook-off one

Predictable but it is Ugly Betty so I excuse it because that's what you have to expect. I was more interested in the Daniel/Wilhemina storyline than Betty's. The earlier seasons are better.

6/10

Gossip Girl

Rufus's KISS pumpkins = probably the best pumpkins I've ever seen, ever

Buzzcocks

WIND OF CHANGE

Friday Night Lights was like watching your favourite dead celebrity get resurrected. I kinda didn't care whether it was any good or not, I was just beaming to see the characters still on my screen. Was a nice reminder of how S3 ended, and nice to see that kid from The Wire in the show too. May have to re-watch some s3 just to get my head right.

Ultimate Fighter

Was megawsum. 7-0 to Rashad. Rampage is, simply, a dick, and Rashad is totally right when he disses Rampage's coaching techniques. The final match... well who knows! Big Baby is... massiiv, but i get the feeling that if he doesn't get a KO in the first round he's going to get real tired and fall prey to some ground-game in the second. Shame Kimbo Slice sucked so much.

Friday Night Lights was like watching your favourite dead celebrity get resurrected. I kinda didn't care whether it was any good or not, I was just beaming to see the characters still on my screen. Was a nice reminder of how S3 ended, and nice to see that kid from The Wire in the show too. May have to re-watch some s3 just to get my head right.

I thought it was a good start.

Liked the assistant coach who just kept repeating what Coach T said all the time. I was hoping Matt was gonna kick that little punk JD's Ass, i'm hoping that still happens.

True Blood- Fangtasia (don't know what it's called so I'm calling it this)

Yet again a very enjoyable episode. I don't like Eric though, his acting was kind of terrible.

9/10

The Sopranos: Season Six, Episodes 1-17

Fantastic season yet again. It's the first time I've watched a programme and all of the seasons have no faults from me. Literally brilliant, not looking forward to the last one though, I'll be sad to see it all end, lmao.

10/10

Dollhouse - Season One

After The Sarah Connor Chronicles finished, I have been looking for something to fill its void and this fitted the bill perfectly. I really enjoyed it and look forward to catching up on the more recent 4 episodes which have been shown so far in the US. I will say though, and hopefully someone can explain, what the hell was up with the final episode of the season, Epitaph One? That confused the hell out of me. Like, I understand some of what was going on but not why or how and how they jumped from current day to that time period. So yeh, if someone can explain that one, I'd be greatful as they sure as hell didn't.

True Blood- Fangtasia (don't know what it's called so I'm calling it this)

Yet again a very enjoyable episode. I don't like Eric though, his acting was kind of terrible.

9/10

Just watched it earlier, I'm not sure where this is trying to go. Full vampire invasion? Full vampire genocide? All the tasty lasses dying is not a good thing.

Dollhouse - Season One

After The Sarah Connor Chronicles finished, I have been looking for something to fill its void

Best start looking for something else. Lols.