NEurope
Slaggis

Rate The Last TV Show You Saw (Spoiler Tags for Recent US Shows!)

Men Behaving Badly: Series 1-3

Currently seen 3 of the 6 series, worst of all 3 is the first one. Harry Enfield doesn't suit his own part, let alone the series. The sit-com picks up when Neil Morressy joins in series 2 and when it crosses over to the BBC in series 3. Good sit-com so far, 8.5-9/10 for all 3.

Firefly.

Godly. I wish I had watched it sooner. And then watched it again now. And then I'll watch it again later.

I'm a bit confused as to where the movie comes into it though.

10/10

The Simpsons Season 19: Dial N for Nerder

I enjoyed this episode and thought it was pretty good. :)

The animation is great and the episode had more of a classic feel to it especially Chief Wiggum. There were not any gags that ran on too long which was good to see but there was one scene that was fairly odd... and which brought you back to the reality that you were watching a Jean era episode.

The main plot is that Bart and Lisa accidently kill Martin and have to deal with the guilt! It's great to the darker side of the characters but still keeping to them as well and not making them to crazy!

The subplot which is Homer cheating on the new bell pepper diet Marge put him on and Marge Hiring a TV Show to catch him in the act was entertaining and fun! :D

4 Bears out of 7!

Here is the scene! :wtf:

Warning Nsfw!!!

Firefly.

Godly. I wish I had watched it sooner. And then watched it again now. And then I'll watch it again later.

I'm a bit confused as to where the movie comes into it though.

10/10

Six months after the last episode, with comics to fill in the gaps.

South Park: S12 E01

Bit of a dud South Park episode really, but the later seasons tend to start off on a bum note and get better as the season goes on. A few nice bits. "I'm not sure, I'm HIV positive".

6/10

The Simpsons Season 14: Blame it on Lisa

It is a pretty good holiday episode with a fair few laughs! :)

3 and a half Bears out of 7 :D

Deal Or No Deal

People getting upset, watching people lose money that they never had in the first place. The greatest game show ever concieved of by man, shows all the flaws of the human race in a neat 45-minute package.

£250,000/10

Men Behaving Badly - Series 4

4th series of the hit sitcom, one of my personal favorite series as well 9.5/10

How I Met Your Mother - Ten Sessions

Sarah Chalke was her usual hot but enchanting self, while Britney was suprisingly sedate.

They seemed to be dropping a lot of hints she's the mother, which would be fine with me. But apparently after replacing Alicia Silverstone she only signed on for one episode, not the original arc that Silverstone did so its doubtful. Still, maybe she could crop up again (or perhaps just be the person who introduces Ted to the mother)

Can't they just not bring back Scrubs :p

Family Guy

I have been catching up on the Season 6 episodes i hadn't seen! :)

Stewie Kills Louise: 5 Bears out of 7!

I thought this two part special was great and the first part was exciting stuff it was odd to see stewie kill louis.

Louise Kills Stewie: 5 Bears out of 7!

The battle at the end was epic and the mini appearance from stan from Ameican Dad was great! the way in which it ended felt a bit of a cop out but there isn't any other way they could have done it unless they completely changed family guy and the way the explained it was funny! :D

Padre de Familia: 4 and a half Bears out of 7! Housekeeping? :heh:

People don't seem to like this episode but i found it to be pretty funny! with some good flash backs!

Back to the Woods: 4 Bears out of 7 Ooh a piece of candy!

Not as good as the first one but i still loved the appearance again! and loved the ending!

Play it again Brian: 4 Bears out of 7!

A good episode storywise but didn't have as many laughs as the episodes before!

Star Trek TNG - Encounter at Farpoint Part 2.

Much as I love Q I was really upset to find TNG has replaced DS9 on Virgin 1.

1/10

Gossip Girl (Pilot)

Finally! Something vaguely like the O.C again. I really, really enjoyed this, more so than I was expecting too actually. A really good group of main chracters, and they were set up well in the first episode. Hoping the next one will be as good.

8/10

Gossip Girl (Pilot)

Finally! Something vaguely like the O.C again. I really, really enjoyed this, more so than I was expecting too actually. A really good group of main chracters, and they were set up well in the first episode. Hoping the next one will be as good.

8/10

Fuck, this was on ITV1 wasn't it?

Is it repeated anytime soon, or even tonight?

I watched the latest Torchwood (Fragments) today.

It's the best episode of the series so far

7/10.

Gossip Girl (Pilot)

8/10

From same creator, who is also doing chuck.

From same creator, who is also doing chuck.

Yeah, I know chucks by the same guy, but I had no idea Gossip Girl was. So thats why it had the sort of O.C vibe about it from the beginning. Awesome. I know it's got pretty low viewing numbers in the US, and they only kept it going due to iTunes sales, so I hope it picks up because it seems like a really good show.

ITV is suddenly getting all these american shows! Dexter, then Gossip Girl and now Pushing Dasies (which looks awesome!). What next?