Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good news, everyone!

Guest bluey

futurama_prof.gif

"yattaaaaa!!"

yesterday i received an email from ECC offering me a placement. i already knew i had a job offer with them, but not where or when i'd be going exactly. the position i've been offered if for the kanto region (so, tokyo and the surrounding area ~ brilliant!!) and i should be leaving england around the 20th march 2008.. !

:smile:

i'm really pleased!! :yay:

futurama_prof.gif

"yattaaaaa!!"

yesterday i received an email from ECC offering me a placement. i already knew i had a job offer with them, but not where or when i'd be going exactly. the position i've been offered if for the kanto region (so, tokyo and the surrounding area ~ brilliant!!) and i should be leaving england around the 20th march 2008.. !

:smile:

i'm really pleased!! :yay:

Congratulations.

How long have you been studying Japanese for?

Congratulations.

How long have you been studying Japanese for?

i've only picked up bits from joke books people have bought me, and my few holidays so far. i can ask for a cup of tea, and also ask where the sailors are. :indeed:

i've only picked up bits from joke books people have bought me, and my few holidays so far. i can ask for a cup of tea, and also ask where the sailors are. :indeed:

Essential knowledge for any language. :blank:

But really, are you going to learn when you are there?

Guest Stefkov

Kuso. They are very easy to remember Flinky.

Congrats bluey. Didn't you get a place earlier this year? It's good that you're going though.

But really, are you going to learn when you are there?

i do know a few other phrases :wink: my japanese is very basic, but i know enough to get by. i'll probably get some lessons while i'm over there if i can afford it. i know a woman who worked for the same company and took lessons while she was over there~ so i'm going to ask her about it.

Don't expect everyone to understand English that well.

no, no, not at all. i'm going to TEACH english - it'd be terrible if everyone already understood it too well - i'd be out of a job before i started! :smile:

Didn't you get a place earlier this year?

yeah, in the summer i was offered a job with NOVA, who've since gone bust - so that went out the window... then last month i went for an interview with ECC, got offered a job with them (so like "if we get a job for you - you can have it 'cause you did well at interview), and yesterday i got my placement offer!! :yay: so everything's going ahead.

Guest Stefkov

yeah, in the summer i was offered a job with NOVA, who've since gone bust - so that went out the window... then last month i went for an interview with ECC, got offered a job with them (so like "if we get a job for you - you can have it 'cause you did well at interview), and yesterday i got my placement offer!! :yay: so everything's going ahead.

Oh so they went bust. I remember it going wrong and you jut didn't go.

Anyway, good luck on this. I guess it's something to do with your life, a new experience, new surroundings and getting to learn a new culture.

Just don't take any notice of the people who say annoying things you want to do this, go and do it.

Man I'm so bored I've become like this.