NEurope
Coolness Bears

Have you ever stolen anything?

a guys heart :D hehehehehe

Hehe! That's a good one! :D

I have never stolen anything on purpose but due to my forgetful and absent minded nature i have accidently kept things for a longer period of time! :)

I don't get how someone can feel so guilty about like.. accidentally taking a biscuit, that they go back and pay.

I don't get how someone can feel so guilty about like.. accidentally taking a biscuit, that they go back and pay.

When you're young, you worry about really daft things.

You think in your head "that man knows I've taken the biscuit! He'll tell someone! ahhh! I can never go back into that shop again!"

I'm sure we've all been there.

Yeah the shop assistants who i took the duck back to today where like "you should have just taken it!" :)

I mean £1.99 wouldn't have made them bankrupt!

All these people that go and pay for stuff that they've taken by accident, if you were given extra change (say a £10 instead of a £5) do you take the money or give it back?

All these people that go and pay for stuff that they've taken by accident, if you were given extra change (say a £10 instead of a £5) do you take the money or give it back?

Damn, i was just about to ask that.

That's a good question! :) i think i'd have to give it back, i can't spent money that isn't mine. :D

I found £10 at school and handed it in, wish i hadn't though it probably just ended up in someone elses pocket. :blank:

I'd take it. It's the shopkeeps fault for giving me the wrong money. They gave it to me, so technically I'm not stealing anything. :D

Nothing that cool has ever happened to me. I keep hearing about people finding fivers or tenners, or being given extra change. :(

I'm pretty sure the bitch at subway overcharged me last week, which is like...the total opposite of the question being asked. :heh:

I'd keep the extra change, but then again I'd keep something I had accidentally stolen. Maybe I just have no morals :heh:

walkers-jarjar-pair.jpg

when i was at school... i had one of them right off the front of a magazine... it had to be done.

That's a good question! :) i think i'd have to give it back, i can't spent money that isn't mine. :D

I found £10 at school and handed it in, wish i hadn't though it probably just ended up in someone elses pocket. :blank:

You turned in £10...

No, and that includes downloading anything I don't own.

Kill yourself now:heh:

On subject, I've stolen the odd chocolate bar here and there, and some rubber bands, but nothing big really.

I've been given about £5 too much change in a shop before, and by the time I realised it was too late to go back. But then I patronise that shop an awful lot, and I'm sure they've over-charged me before.

Other than that, I've found £2 on the floor and taken it before. Oh Noes!

I wouldn't actually steal something.

I have thieved quite a lot. Recently I stole a gold-plated spoon from a restaurant here. They initially tried to overcharge me, they didn't thin k I would look at the bill or recognise they were trying to charge me for four more dishes that I had eaten. I consider that retribution.

I stole an awful lot of crap from the supplies cupboard when I was 5, go caught and vowed never to do it again.

Get caught, that is.

Yep. Some stuff. Probably cumilating to about £50-60 worth when I was a mischievious 14 year old. I eventuallly got caught and was arrested. Never tried since.

And I suppose the odd pen here and there.

I stole a fiver a few weeks off some blokes who left their balls/chalk on the pool table [you pay a fiver for an hours worth of playing and a fiver deposit for the balls]

I actually thought they had left until they came back all confused. I left shortly afterward.

Yeah i have a few things....

1) Walking round asda reading the first Harry Potter book, brother payed for shopping while i continued to read and walk out the store. ACCIDENT

2) Asda again paying for petrol. Came to £20, i rolled up to the window and payed. When i got home i still had the £20 and had only payed £5 >.> I phoned up and they told me to forget about it ^^ ACCIDENT

3) I worked in a little corner shop when i was like 12-13. The guy was greek and one day he told me i was a lazy bastard for turning up 10 minutes late. I took a £10 T Mobile voucher from him. He payed me £1.25 an hour :( Not proud of it but i was only young and felt like i was getting revenge.

As far as I know, I've never stolen anything. Not even by accident. I'd feel too guilty. Plus I have some money so there's no need to steal.

I know my sisters (used to) steal though. Small things, like crappy junk or postcards or elastic hair bands and stuff. They call it "buying something for 0 euro". :indeed:

Its theft if you keep the extra change and realise you have.

Most people still would. I would to, but only if its once I've gone out of shop. If I was in shop I would (and this has happened before) tell them they have given me too much change.

I used to work in a newsagents.. accidents and mistakes can happen, and being short on a till can lead you to a lot of trouble >_>

Oh and still no comment.

Once I somehow got over £10 change when I paid £5 for something. I have no idea how.

If I accidentally took something I would probably keep it. Maybe not if I was still in the shop but if I was already home then yeah.

i found 30 quid on the floor once, never stolen anything, but i've paid a tenner for something and got 8 quid back about 3/4 times :)

i found 30 quid on the floor once, never stolen anything, but i've paid a tenner for something and got 8 quid back about 3/4 times :)

Is it because it cost £2?