N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up Punchout and Walk with me (the DS pedometer thing) for £6 each in Sainsburys. My local store also has a few copies of little kings story left if anyone is still trying to get hold of it? More than happy to pick it up and send it on!

Both GAME and Gamestation are selling Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands discounted.

Wii/PS3/360 versions are now £24.99 (You may even be able to find pre-owned copies of the game for £22.99. I definitely saw a PS3 and 360 version at that price but not a Wii version)

DS version is now £19.99

Decent price for those who have been interested but have been waiting for the price to go down, especially with the Wii version.

Both GAME and Gamestation are selling Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands discounted.

Wii/PS3/360 versions are now £24.99 (You may even be able to find pre-owned copies of the game for £22.99. I definitely saw a PS3 and 360 version at that price but not a Wii version)

DS version is now £19.99

Decent price for those who have been interested but have been waiting for the price to go down, especially with the Wii version.

Wii version is £17.95 at Zavvi atm...

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/nintendo-wii/prince-of-persia-the-forgotten-sands/10076426.html

3 of the more recent Bethesda RPGs are on sale on steam this weekend to celebrate the beginning of New Vegas Pre-orders.

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition is $24.99

Oblivion Game of the Year Edition is $8.50

Morrowind Game of the Year Edition is $5.00

• 2 weeks later...
Tesco Entertainment. Whack in the code "FTSL15-1" and it's yours for £33.74.

Edit: Oh. Well, if anyone else is after Red Dead Redemption then there you go.

I managed to find it on argos for 34 when I can pick it up tomorrow. I don't mind the extra pound because in a week I'm not sure where I'll be so asap is of the essence! But thankyou lovely! :hug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...