NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

He's a prostitute.

He wasn't targeted by Hitler. The Vampire Hunter was protecting Gaggle, and Gaggle attacked Hitler.

Again, by luck!

The man with the moustache pulled out a gun, and pointed it at the man protecting the dog.

He's a prostitute.

That still doesn't explain why he claims not to have been kidnapped when my information says he was. And how do we know the prostitute is good?

And how do we know the prostitute is good?

We don't.

The Kidnapping didn't affect Rockhed's posting or his night ability. Perhaps he didn't even know?

-The Vampite Hunter killed two people in one night

- Both these people targeted me

I think it's safe to say that the Vampite Hunter protects people.

Hmm, I believe he killls whoever targets his target. So you were his target for the night.

True as that may be your claims go against my CSI information. Who are you Rokhed?

Some investigator you are, I've already as good as told you.

He's a prostitute.

How dare you! {slaps Cube around the face]

So many things happened...

I did CSI on Sylar. Gave a description of his powers. Apparently he had only killed Cerberus, who could protect.

Vampire Hunter's allignment is a mystery for now, since he could be anybody.

"Peter Pan" is also a mystery, but I wouldn't worry about him.

Rokhed is some kind of prostitute, but we don't know his alignment, but I'll say he's innocent for now.

The same goes for Jayseven. Maybe he can roleblock or protect.

MBAM! says Darksnowman is the impersonator. How did you find out? What did you learn in the other nights?

Some investigator you are, I've already as good as told you.

Not neccessarily. In the other games the prostitute prevented people from doing stuff. You claimed to have found something out about Jay. And there's still the matter of the kidnapping.

So many things happened...

I did CSI on Sylar. Gave a description of his powers. Apparently he had only killed Cerberus, who could protect.

Vampire Hunter's allignment is a mystery for now, since he could be anybody.

"Peter Pan" is also a mystery, but I wouldn't worry about him.

Rokhed is some kind of prostitute, but we don't know his alignment, but I'll say he's innocent for now.

The same goes for Jayseven. Maybe he can roleblock or protect.

MBAM! says Darksnowman is the impersonator. How did you find out? What did you learn in the other nights?

i learned it from the book..it also says he cant be night killed

i got ino about coolness bears .. not much was found out but one night in the game he can randomise peoples powers or something.. give me a mo and ill re read the pm

also when CB dies bad things will happen

Not neccessarily. In the other games the prostitute prevented people from doing stuff. You claimed to have found something out about Jay. And there's still the matter of the kidnapping.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I gave you my characters most famous quote, how hard is it to put it in google.

That fits into my You-Know-Who theory, but brings about some oddness.

Tellyn was the fist (non-lynched) person to say his name. The person who rescued me from the Vampire Hunter was followed by You-Know-Who. And Tellyn had the power to protect...hmm.

My Buttons are Magic must be Piper.

It was kind of obvious, but I would prefer people who know someone's identity to keep it to themselves unless completely necessary.

People are saying that the Vampire Hunter could be anybody... I'd bet it's one of the more active posters...

People are saying that the Vampire Hunter could be anybody... I'd bet it's one of the more active posters...

Oxigen you do a lot of hunching around here yet you never have any evidence or stuff to back up what you say... perhaps you are trying to mislead people?

Oxigen you do a lot of hunching around here yet you never have any evidence or stuff to back up what you say... perhaps you are trying to mislead people?

By saying that aren´t you doing the exact same thing he is doing?

By saying that aren´t you doing the exact same thing he is doing?

No, because I can prove he hunches and just goes on his gut feelings a lot. I'm just wondering where all his opinions are coming from if he has no definite facts to back it up most of the time.

No. I'm stating my opinion. Misleading is presentig backup data that is false in order to convince people of a false reality. This is me stating my opinion. Just a side note, my thoughts, nothing more. Does it bother you? Great!

No, because I can prove he hunches and just goes on his gut feelings a lot. I'm just wondering where all his opinions are coming from if he has no definite facts to back it up most of the time.

You don't have feelings? Don't you "think" about things? I certainly do... and I state my ideas here... where else should I do it, if it's related to this topic.

Anywho, how in the world is my last statement misleading?

Great, now we have Ellmeister and Oxygen_Waste going at each other's throats.

What about Coolness Bears? There's only one way he's going to explain himself.

Vote: Coolness Bears

Ignore that, I meant Darksnowman

Change Vote: Darksnowman

No. I'm stating my opinion. Misleading is presentig backup data that is false in order to convince people of a false reality. This is me stating my opinion. Just a side note, my thoughts, nothing more. Does it bother you? Great!

You don't have feelings? Don't you "think" about things? I certainly do... and I state my ideas here... where else should I do it, if it's related to this topic.

Anywho, how in the world is my last statement misleading?

Woah, calm down. I didn't attack you. Firstly, misleading doesn't have to be making up fact information, you could just lead people off the trail.. I didn't even totally accuse you of it. I'm just speculating.

Also I didn't say anything about your 'last statement' I was just talking in general. I saw a few posts back maybe you specualting something else.

Anyway >_> I think Jayseven is a tetris block because all the clues makes it seem like he is. The downwards writing, the blocks etc... we should wait to see what he has to say. =]

Woah, calm down. I didn't attack you. Firstly, misleading doesn't have to be making up fact information, you could just lead people off the trail.. I didn't even totally accuse you of it. I'm just speculating.

Also I didn't say anything about your 'last statement' I was just talking in general. I saw a few posts back maybe you specualting something else.

Anyway >_> I think Jayseven is a tetris block because all the clues makes it seem like he is. The downwards writing, the blocks etc... we should wait to see what he has to say. =]

Yeah... he is bound to be the Tetris blocks.

Before this, I was speculating about Shino and Cube... I'm not too sure about those two... other than that... what else?

Then Ijust posted my CSI about MadDog91UK...