NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Movie? I Am Road Rover! We cano-sapien crime fighting team created funded by US military, run by UN. Often we cover for Ninja Teenage Turtles when they catch E-coli from eating pizza in sewer.

Just so everyone knows: Road Rovers was a tv show.

So you are this guy...

I'm wary of voting for him now, he's obviously bad, but I'm scared the people that vote for him will get sent to "the gas chambers" like the text he wrote in bold.

Change Vote: Nobody

im scared :(

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender!

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender!

yeh yeh yeh

he's getting voted off the island whether i vote or not :smile:

(( Mcoy noticed possible error?

There are 32 players remaining. 16 is a majority ))

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) rokhed00, darksnowman, Mundi, Sanchez, My Buttons are magic!

McMad (12) MoogleViper, Shino, Jonnas, ReZourceman, the Fish, Tellyn, Owario, Brian Mcoy, Oxigen_waste, Strider, Zell, MadDog91Uk

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) rokhed00, darksnowman, Mundi, Sanchez, My Buttons are magic!

McMad (17) MoogleViper, Shino, Jonnas, ReZourceman, the Fish, Tellyn, Owario, Brian Mcoy, Oxigen_waste, Strider, Zell, MadDog91Uk, mr-paul, McMad, Haggis

A majority has been reached.

Day 3 is now over

The town watched as Hitler pulled out a gun and shot himself. Some cried as his blood splattered across the ground, others cheered.

McMad is dead. He was Adolf Hitler, argueably the most evil man to have graced the history books. (Mafia)

There are 31 players remaining.

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog91UK

MoogleViper

mr. paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Owario

Oxigen_waste

Sanchez

ReZourceman

rokhed00

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Welsh Gamer

Zell

Night 3 begins now

(( Mcoy noticed possible error?

There are 32 players remaining. 16 is a majority ))

No, if there are 32 players, 17 will be a majority.

(( Mcoy quoted the 16 majority vote from your previous post, Mcoy knows it dosen't matter as the day is now over. Mcoy also uses (()) to signify out of character meaning anything said in there is not in Mcoy's mafia game character and is used for issues such as this ))

No, if there are 32 players, 17 will be a majority.

DomJcg is dead. He was Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat of the X-Men. She could phase into other people's houses and save them from death. (Good)[/b]

The day phase continues.

There are 32 players remaining. 16 is a majority

VOTE: McMad

people dont get scared! you have to vote for him now or he might be able to use it again tomorrow! lynch him... we know hes evil!

EDIT: bwahahah im a bit late... didnt read whole thread... my comp wont go fast enough to keep up with posts :p sorry people.

Night 3 is now over

Again several holes were dug outside a man's house. The occupant, and two women that had crept up to the house fell into the holes.

Hermione slept unrestlessly. The locket around her neck had been giving her evil thoughts, but she couldn't take it off. She couldn't let the Dark Lord have it.

She hadn't left her house at night at all, although she had could have greatly helped her friends.

Freddy laughed. She had foolishly fallen asleep. Now he would have his way with her.

It turned out failing a school exam wasn't the worst nightmare Hermione would ever have.

Haggis is dead. He was Hermione Granger, the witch with a variety of powers, who would have survived if she hadn't fallen asleep.

The Locket of Slytherin, the Dark Lord's last horcrux, has been destroyed.

"TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!" a man shouted as he held a burning hot iron bar to the woman's hand.

"I know nothing!" screamed the woman, in pain.

"You lie!" shouted the man, pushing the bar harder into her hands. "Tell me, or I'll bring out something more painful!"

After several more hours of torture, the woman finally gave up.

"My name is Piper Halliwell. I'm... I'm a witch, with the power to freeze time."

"Now we are getting somewhere!" the torturer said with an evil smile, before lashing her back with a whip several more times.

The man walked down the street, holding a stake. Maybe tonight he'd kill some vampires.

A man that looked exactly like me stepped out the shadows, with a gun. "Tonight, you die" he said.

Before he could shoot the gun, a wall of multi-coloured blocks fell from the sky, imprisoning him.

Then, a boy came flying from the sky. "Hey!" he said, grabbing the man that had almost just been killed. "Let me give you a lift".

The boy lifted the man and flew across the town, dropping the man infront of another man's house.

"He needs your help!" said the boy, before flying off.

Taking the boy's advice, the man entered the house, through the back door which had been forcefully opened.

"Who's there!?" said a tiny voice. "Your ruining my kidnap attempt!"

"So you're the one who kidnapped that woman!" said the man.

The plankton's face fell when he realised he had made a slip.

The man reached into the fish bowl, and crushed the plankton in his grip.

MadDog91UK is dead. He was Sheldon J. Plankton, the tiny egomaniacal plantkon who aimed to rule the world.

The man crept further into the house, holding his stake high in anticipation for any intruders.

There was a creek of a floorboard, and hearing it, the man threw the stake into the darkness at the sound.

Sylar screamed with pain as the stake pierced his heart. Unfortunately, he had never got the chance to steal the Cheerleader's automatic regeneration.

Tellyn is dead. He was Sylar, the serial killing power stealer.

Convinced that there were no other intruders to deal with, the man left the house, and went home.

An inhabitant of the town was giddy in joy. Tonight he had lots of houses to loot from!

There are 28 players remaining. (15 is a majority)

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Gizmo

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

MoogleViper

mr. paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Owario

Oxigen_waste

Sanchez

ReZourceman

rokhed00

Shino

Strider

The fish

Welsh Gamer

Zell

Day 4 begins now

I used the CSI on Haggis, but I didn't retrieve any useful information. His killer is obviously Freddy Krueger, though. We're lucky Sylar was killed, he was definitely one of our biggest threats.

I would say this is going rather well, we all know who Piper is, and the good guys got a lucky night. We also know there's tetris blocks with the ability to protect, the flying boy who I assume is Pit, and some kind of vampire hunter.

Mcoy calls upon the other people of this community to see if they have anyone that they are suspicious of

Mcoy has no leads on anyone, Mcoy notices some people are being VERY quiet though....

vote: Nobody

Don't you think it's a bit early to start voting?

I've had a busy few days. I'll explain everything now. Yes, I am Wash.

Night 1

1) Someone impersonated me, this guy is a noticeably poor impersonator.

2) AshMat chose to investigate me, however - as the write-up clearly stated - he investigated the impersonator instead.

Day 2:

Sorry, I was away during this day. The write up clearly said that AshMat got the wrong guy - why did he reveal his power to give us info that he should have known was wrong? He gave away his power too early and the bad guys had him killed.

The write-up for AshMat's killing was very confusing. Is someone's character chairdriver, and that their ability is something like the ability to choose someone to get lynched if there is no lynch?

Night 2

The night was very crazy. It was very lucky that noone died. Someone tried to kill me, I was forced to kill someone and that someone had a protector that tried to kill me.

1) The winged woman used her mind control on me. It looks like she told me to kill Gaggle.

2) Someone attacked me, but failed because I was not asleep

3) Someone was protecting Gaggle. This protector tried to kill me.

4) Someone (thanks!) was protecting me.

5) I was then silenced, and couldn't talk during day 3.

6) I was then tortured. As I was silenced, I couldn't talk.

7) Someone broke into my house.

8) As for You-Know-Who, I don't think he caused AshMat's death - the write-up is too weird for that. I think he followed somoene who said his name and got information about them.

Day 3:

I couldn't post during this day.

Any questions?

Don't you think it's a bit early to start voting?

Mcoy would hold his vote if he had any evidence against anyone, however Mcoy has nothing that points to anyone so Mcoy will vote for nobody unless any solid evidence is provided, Mcoy thinks it's never too early to take any action.

I CSI'd Tellyn, and was told:

Tellyn was Sylar

Tellyn tried to kill Cube

Whoever killed Tellyn has the ability to kill anybody who targets the person that they target.