NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

I can understand the way you feel about Shino, but all the evidence points towards Cube being good. Of course we can't be 100% sure, but you should never let a gut feeling prevail against logic.

Aye, that's why I'm not trying to get people against them... I'm just putting it out there, see what everyone thinks... possibly risking my neck, if I'm right about them being evil, as I could get myself killed... although that would make it pretty obvious that they are guilty. Or then again not, it could be the real bad guys who decide that my sudden death would frame innocent some guys. I dunno, it's just what's inside my mind, no solid evidence, just hunches.

I'm going to bed, to be safe I'll Vote: darksnowman for now, and I strongly urge everyone voting for a no lynch to reconsider.

Having had work for the past two days and not being able to get on, I come back to this. Jesus, its fucking crazy! I need more time to read all this through and work out who I think is evil before I vote but I'm off to bed now so I'll do it in the morning.

Just caught up, well not really cos things are extremely confusing. I have no new information to add to this so basically I'm only posting because my name has appeared as a prospective lynch.

Right, I'm not sure how much to say but I can confirm that I am a "shapeshifter" type person and that I can protect myself at night. I won't name my character but if I really need to then I can probably reveal that info later. I don't know why I came up as evil because I can confirm I'm neutral, perhaps the information was taken on me when I changed into someone else evil at night? All I can do is become someone, I can't kill or control them or anything further and basically I've been using my power to try and identify who people are, as I am seeking someone in particular in order to fulfill my role.

I hope I haven't said too much??

One other thing, I can categorically confirm that I did not kill Ashmat. Heck, I was suprised to see that happen and I even thought maybe someone controlled me or something, but infact I had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Just caught up, well not really cos things are extremely confusing. I have no new information to add to this so basically I'm only posting because my name has appeared as a prospective lynch.

Right, I'm not sure how much to say but I can confirm that I am a "shapeshifter" type person and that I can protect myself at night. I won't name my character but if I really need to then I can probably reveal that info later. I don't know why I came up as evil because I can confirm I'm neutral, perhaps the information was taken on me when I changed into someone else evil at night? All I can do is become someone, I can't kill or control them or anything further and basically I've been using my power to try and identify who people are, as I am seeking someone in particular in order to fulfill my role.

One other thing, I can categorically confirm that I did not kill Ashmat. Heck, I was suprised to see that happen and I even thought maybe someone controlled me or something, but infact I had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Hmmm, that does make sense, when you take one's place, you pick up their identity, and so assume their alliegence. Just like the whole "Ashamt knows Cube is evil" thing. One other conclusion I can make is that there are at least two shapeshifters then, it's pretty clear from the write-up... one of them is quiet (the one who impersonated Cube), and the other one is a power-thirsty maniac (the one who killed Ashmat). So... we now have to find out wich one you are.

Another thing, and this one is the obvious question... if you impersonated someone last night and came out evil because of this... we need to know who you impersonated, so we can hear him out. So, who was it?

I'm not sure if I wanna blab out names in a desperation attempt. I'm still trying to build my own ideas of whats going on in this game, and well, if I'm honest, I said I can protect myself at night but that doesn't necessarily mean that I have an absolute defence.

I don't know why I came up as evil because I can confirm I'm neutral, perhaps the information was taken on me when I changed into someone else evil at night?

No, this doesn't make sense. MBAM!'s info would be about either you or the person you became, it would be illogical for it to take traits from both. In my eyes you've just made yourself look a lot more guilty.

thats why i said my info told me you were evil..your a shapeshifter and someone looked like chairdriver killed ashmat.. i thought maybe you morphed into him

maybe i got it all wrong

No, this doesn't make sense. MBAM!'s info would be about either you or the person you became, it would be illogical for it to take traits from both. In my eyes you've just made yourself look a lot more guilty.

Hmm... no, it makes perfect sense. MBAM! got info that he's a shapeshifter, and assumed he's evil because Ashmat (whom we are certain is good) was killed by a shapeshifter. Now, all we know for sure is that he's a shapeshifter. The rest was MBAM!'s doing. It's her logic. (much like my hunches).

Now, I look at things like this:

- There are at least two shapeshifters... that much is pretty much fact, judging by chairdriver's write up.

- One of them is clearly evil (the one who killed Ashmat). The other one is most likely neutral, judging by it's behaviour.

- On one hand... Darksnowman pretty much exposed himself to us by admitting he's a shapeshifter. We all know that a shapeshifter who is evil killed Ashmat... and he could very well be that character. What makes me hesitate and believe he may be another character is precisely the fact that he exposed himself... (of course, he could've forseen that and exposed himself on purpose, that must also be taken into consideration).

So I think we need to hear Jayseven speak. I will not cast a vote until I hear what he has to say.

(Oh, and darksnowman, ignore that "who did you target last night" question... it's goten pretty irrelevant now, since you being evil is just Button's assumptions and not something she knows for sure)

Damn girl, you could've said "I have reasons to believe he's evil". You put it out there like it was solid evidence...

Ashmat got his "evil Cube" results because the shapeshifter was evil. Now, unless Cube lied about him being WASH (he did it with Prince of Persia before), I'm keeping my vote on Darksnowman.

But I'm starting to suspect you, Cube.

Also, I don't think "chairdriver" and the shapeshifter are the same person, really.

Ok, now that we know MBAM! was just assuming he was evil I take back what I said earlier. I want to change my vote, but I definitely don't want no lynch to reach a majority today, so I can't 'officially' change it. Sorry darksnowman, if you begin to get more votes then I will alter it. We still need to keep an eye on him though, he could be dangerous.

Ashmat got his "evil Cube" results because the shapeshifter was evil. Now, unless Cube lied about him being WASH (he did it with Prince of Persia before), I'm keeping my vote on Darksnowman.

Damn, I forgot about this. Now I don't know what to think.

But I'm starting to suspect you, Cube.

Also, I don't think "chairdriver" and the shapeshifter are the same person, really.

I don't trust Cube. As far as I'm concerned he IS evil. So whoever shapeshifted into him obviously got out as evil. Shapeshifters assume the characteristics of whoever they turn into. Meaning, as long as the shapeshifter is shifted into someone's shape, we'll never know wether he's good or bad... Coz he'll always assume the role of his target.

Therefore, I believe Cube is evil. Ashmat was good (fact) and as he investigated Cube, he got an "evil" veredict. Wether it was Cube or the shapeshifter he was investigating, the veredict would've been the same. That's not the only reason I suspect Cube, mind... but the other ones have no factual base, they're merely my assumptions.

The only thing that could change that... would be if Ashmat was the traitor and was framing Cube (wich mean that he's actually good).

I say save you votes until we hear from those who hold the facts.

Hmm... no, it makes perfect sense. MBAM! got info that he's a shapeshifter, and assumed he's evil because Ashmat (whom we are certain is good) was killed by a shapeshifter.

No...

First of all, AshMat was killed in the day. Also, Chairdriver isn't a player in the game. Therefore a shapeshifter couldn't turn into him anyway.

AshMat was killed by someone whose character is Chairdriver. This person tried to kill the Vampire Hunter.

We only know of one shapeshifter. That person was investigated by AshMat instead of me. Either he's neutral and chose to make me appear evil, or he's evil.

Therefore, I believe Cube is evil.

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not evil. Two evil people have tried to kill me - one of them died for trying.

I sat down to type the blurb.

A knock at the door.

"Come in." I said.

I had take a double-take. It was me.

"Move over" the doppel-ganger said, pushing me out my seat. "The majority doesn't always rule."

I watched in disbelief as he typed the write-up.

AshMat is dead. He was Max Payne, the detective who wasn't afraid to kill. (Good)

The power-crazed imposter laughed manaically, before leaving.

Oh... I thought "it was me" was refering to himself, since Ashmat was Max Payne, who always talks in the first person when narrating the story during the games. I need clearing here... Hey, Chairdriver, when you say "it was me" are you reffering to yourself or Max Payne?

Anyway, sorry about that suspicion of mine Cube, it all came from a misunderstanding of mine it seems.

Now I have no reason to not trust you.

I still don't, though...

No...

First of all, AshMat was killed in the day. Also, Chairdriver isn't a player in the game. Therefore a shapeshifter couldn't turn into him anyway.

AshMat was killed by someone whose character is Chairdriver. This person tried to kill the Vampire Hunter.

We only know of one shapeshifter. That person was investigated by AshMat instead of me. Either he's neutral and chose to make me appear evil, or he's evil.

I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not evil. Two evil people have tried to kill me - one of them died for trying.

Two things from this Cubey, Chairdriver has some kind of existence within this game because if he was invisible, then when Hitler gassed a few people yesterday, presumably Buttons woulda got it too.

Secondly, its hardly unheard of for evil people to be killed off at night, is it...? I still haven't researched your WASH character, but just because you are targetted at night that doesn't automatically mean you can post it and say you're being victimised. Good or neutral people with killing skills could want to take an evil character out of the game, you know?

Who tried to kill Cube again? Sylar? Wasn't he his own man (Neutral) in Heroes?

Maybe he just tried to get the powers of the doppelganger or the mind controller.

Should this be true, no one evil tried to kill Cube, although some have been controlling him.

Now, Darksnowman impersonated Cube on Day 1. Ashmat investigated Cube. He got the results of one of them, that's for sure.

I doubt Max Payne would be the type of the incompetent cop, so I won't worry about incorrect results.

It now boils down to who is the evil one:

-Darksnowman, the doppelganger;

-Cube, this WASH guy.

I'm keeping my vote on Darksnowman. He has far more going against him than Cube.

just because you are targetted at night that doesn't automatically mean you can post it and say you're being victimised.

I just pointed out that Sylar and Freddy have both tried to kill me.

Lol Jonnas, I kinda see your logic, but I've not stated that I've used my power on Cube.

All I can do is become someone, I can't kill or control them or anything further and basically I've been using my power to try and identify who people are, as I am seeking someone in particular in order to fulfill my role.

Isn't the bolded part what happened to Cube? You turned into him and, as a result, Ashmat investigated you.

I don't know why I came up as evil because I can confirm I'm neutral, perhaps the information was taken on me when I changed into someone else evil at night?

If that's the case, who did you turn into? If you are, in fact, good and turned into somebody evil, who was it?

Darksnowman, can you tell to us something you did in any night that has in anyway influenced the game?

Right, whether or not this info is of any use at all I don't know. I didn't particularly want to reveal my role until much later on but at this point I think my info is important enough to say a little.

I won't say who I am, but I am an investigator. I investigated Moogleviper last night and she targeted Maddog, Tellyn and Haggis...that is all I know, and as the three people Moogle targeted all died last night I figure its important. I don't know whether he's evil or good though.

I investigated Moogleviper last night and she targeted Maddog, Tellyn and Haggis...that is all I know

All on separate nights or all on the same night?