NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

You've got the wrong girl.

I was with jayseven on the first night, that's how I know he's gay.

Well I've just double checked and that's what it said.

From what I understand, it went as this:

The protector (Vampire Hunter), was targeted by some evil dude with the power to be chairdriver, and as he was about to kill him, Jayseven (tetris blocks) targeted the evil dude by chance, and consequently protected the vampire hunter.

Then Peter Pan, who has the ability to change someone's target, for whatever reason targeted the Vampire Hunter and made him use his power on apparently Cube, but Peter Pan didn't know that the person he used was a vampire hunter or that his power was to kill everyone who targeted the same person as him. By an incredible luck he choose the right person at the right time for the right job!

You've got the wrong girl.

I was with jayseven on the first night, that's how I know he's gay.

I think I know what your power is...

A woman arrived back at her house, her night's efforts unsuccessful

If I'm right, that suggests that it was you. Remember: you could still use your powers wile you were kidnapped.

And Jayseven isn't gay. He's just an object.

Stuff like that dosen´t happen by fucking chance...

It´s too perfect someone orchestrated this and is probably lauging at us now

The protector (Vampire Hunter), was targeted by some evil dude with the power to be chairdriver, and as he was about to kill him, Jayseven (tetris blocks) targeted the evil dude by chance, and consequently protected the vampire hunter.

Then Peter Pan, who has the ability to change someone's target, for whatever reason targeted the Vampire Hunter and made him use his power on apparently Cube, but Peter Pan didn't know that the person he used was a vampire hunter or that his power was to kill everyone who targeted the same person as him. By an incredible luck he choose the right person at the right time for the right job!

How do you know that the Vampire hunter is a protector? He killed people not protect them :/

I can't trust this, it's all just seems far too convienient for mr vampire hunter.

Info from jayseven is needed.

What if the Vampire Hunter isn't good, I mean, a guy with guns was going to kill a Vampire Hunter, kinda seems like Alucard from Hellsing (despite being a vampire he was on the good side... sort of) vs the Crazy vampire hunter from the vatican with delusions of being good.

On the other hand, 2 Hellsing characters is a bit too much :P

How do you know that the Vampire hunter is a protector? He killed people not protect them :/

He's called several times by chairdriver as the protector, he killed the people who targeted his protectee.

I can't trust this, it's all just seems far too convienient for mr vampire hunter.

Info from jayseven is needed.

Indeed, can't wait for his post.

-The Vampite Hunter killed two people in one night

- Both these people targeted me

I think it's safe to say that the Vampite Hunter protects people.

He's called several times by chairdriver as the protector, he killed the people who targeted his protectee.

I didn´t see in the write up that the Vampire hunter was called a protector

darksnowman is the shapeshifter - he is the one thats been impersonating people

my info tells me that he is evil :(

Awesome, we have a queue for lynching!

Where did you get this info?

We need more than your claims. I say we wait until he responds

Well I've just double checked and that's what it said.

You said he was either gay, a robot or an animal. A tetris block is none of these, unless it's counted as a robot..

I think I know what your power is...

If I'm right, that suggests that it was you. Remember: you could still use your powers wile you were kidnapped.

And Jayseven isn't gay. He's just an object.

Sorry, I've not been keeping up with things, more important things to do.

I want to know who Rokhed is.

Sir, you are no gentleman

Let's save that for tomorrow.

Jayseven's target can kill. He's more important.

I didn´t see in the write up that the Vampire hunter was called a protector

The CSI revealed the Vampire Hunter part.

Sir, you are no gentleman

True as that may be your claims go against my CSI information. Who are you Rokhed?

Night 2 is now over

The dog walked down the street, ready to freeze his target. A man stepped out of the darkness.

"Allow me to offer you some protection." the man said.

"Thanks." said the dog, happy for any protection he could get.

They proceeded, and were soon met with a man. It was the winged-woman's puppet.

"He is not in his own mind." said the man protecting the dog. "He's a threat."

Before the dog could say anything to stop the man at his side, he threw a stake at the mind controlled man. However, the stake didn't reach it's target.

From a nearby bush another man jumped and threw the puppet to the ground, the stake narrowly missing his head.

"He's a friend!" said the saviour. "Someone is playing with his mind!"

The man protecting the dog glared at the man on the ground. "Let's go." he said to the dog.

The dog and the protecter walked off.

The dog and the protecter made their way along the street.

Suddenly, two men stepped out in front of them. One had a moustache and greased down hair, the other brilliant eyes and blood-stains on his lips from a previous feast.

The man with the moustache pulled out a gun, and pointed it at the man protecting the dog.

"Gerade dankbar seien sie gehen zu Auschwitz nicht" he said.

Before he could pull the trigger, the dog blasted a beam of icy from his eye, causing the attacker to be incased in ice.

The partner of this man cursed, and before he could be iced, ran away.

The protecting man thanked the dog for saving him, and returned home.

Notice the stake, it indicates that its the Vampire Hunter. Another thing, he was targeted 2 times in a row, first by Hitler, and this night by chairdriver double, this makes me believe he's good.

Who are you Rokhed?

He's a prostitute.

Another thing, he was targeted 2 times in a row, first by Hitler

He wasn't targeted by Hitler. The Vampire Hunter was protecting Gaggle, and Gaggle attacked Hitler.