NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

People... save your votes... remember, the day isn't over until we get a majority. Wich means we should and at least hear what McMad has to say. So far, he's fucked. (lol)

Now I wanna hear him out... So I can vote for him afterwards (cruelty... ain't it a bitch).

I'm curious what dog is this?

My name is Exile Mikalovich van Husky. I take American movie-style road trip from HQ to back home in Siberia for Christmas, but broke down here in N-Europe. This town is crazy! It worse then Cold War.

Well it seems you stopped a killing atleast =| you said hitler thaws by dawn? which means this coming night he won't be active...hmm...still if we know he is evil...

Vote: McMad

My name is Exile Mikalovich van Husky. I take American movie-style road trip from HQ to back home in Siberia for Christmas, but broke down here in N-Europe. This town is crazy! It worse then Cold War.

And would be the name of that movie?

(Also... you should get some protection for the night...)

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) rokhed00, darksnowman, Mundi, Brian Mcoy, Sanchez

McMad (10) gaggle64, MoogleViper, Shino, Jonnas, ReZourceman, the Fish, Tellyn, Owario, DomJcg, My Buttons are magic!

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) rokhed00, darksnowman, Mundi, Brian Mcoy, Sanchez

McMad (9) gaggle64, MoogleViper, Shino, Jonnas, ReZourceman, the Fish, Tellyn, Owario, DomJcg

count my vote :D

And would be the name of that movie?

(Also... you should get some protection for the night...)

Movie? I Am Road Rover! We cano-sapien crime fighting team created funded by US military, run by UN. Often we cover for Ninja Teenage Turtles when they catch E-coli from eating pizza in sewer.

The man had deliberated for a long time, the demand was so great, and he didn't even know who had been kidnapped.

Still, he couldn't let the hostage-taker kill the woman.

He complied with the demands.

The hostage has been released.

i feel something bad will happen now...this doesn't sound good, i wonder what the demand was? to switch aleigance? to kill someone? to vote a certain way?

=/

Take them to the gas chambers!

Fuck you guys! I thought I'd stick around for longer than this.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens with the hostage situation... :/

Aren't you meant to be frozen?

I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens with the hostage situation... :/

Gaggle said they defrosted by sunrise... So I guess not.

As I say, they only frozen at night, stops them from using power. They always thaw out at sunrise.

Take them to the gas chambers!

Fuck you guys! I thought I'd stick around for longer than this.

The man had given his orders.

The SA guards surrounded the two victims (and me, but I'm a bit too godly to die).

The dog and the girl were thrown into the gas chamber. Hitler smiled. He had got a soviet agent, and a jewish girl.

gaggle64 is dead. He was Exile, the agent dog that could freeze his opponents with his special eye. (Good)

DomJcg is dead. He was Kitty Pryde, aka Shadowcat of the X-Men. She could phase into other people's houses and save them from death. (Good)

The day phase continues.

There are 32 players remaining. 16 is a majority

I'm wary of voting for him now, he's obviously bad, but I'm scared the people that vote for him will get sent to "the gas chambers" like the text he wrote in bold.

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) rokhed00, darksnowman, Mundi, Sanchez, My Buttons are magic!

McMad (12) MoogleViper, Shino, Jonnas, ReZourceman, the Fish, Tellyn, Owario, Brian Mcoy, Oxigen_waste, Strider, Zell, MadDog91Uk

Mcoy doubts he'd be able to use that sort of power twice in a day, Mcoy could only imagine how easily it would be for the bad guys if Hitler could do that all the time, Mcoy would recommend we deal with Hitler now before he becomes a problem and begins a third world war.

Mcoy would like to say we can't be afraid to deal with these evil people, Mcoy will know more and more good people will die if they're too scared to take action, Mcoy wants to call upon every good person to stand up and deal with the evil and tyranny of Hitler before the situation becomes worse.