NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

"Just be grateful that you're not going to Auschwitz!" perhaps?

And Gaggle, who were you targetting last night?

The winged woman decided now was the time to wreak some havoc. She found her target, who was asleep, having already been interviewed by a detective. Now he was under her control.

"Go!" she said to him telepathically.

He got up, and made his way to his target.

The woman left.

A man cursed. He would have been able to have his way with the mind controlled man, if he had been asleep. There would be no nightmare tonight.

The dog walked down the street, ready to freeze his target. A man stepped out of the darkness.

"Allow me to offer you some protection." the man said.

"Thanks." said the dog, happy for any protection he could get.

They proceeded, and were soon met with a man. It was the winged-woman's puppet.

"He is not in his own mind." said the man protecting the dog. "He's a threat."

Before the dog could say anything to stop the man at his side, he threw a stake at the mind controlled man. However, the stake didn't reach it's target.

From a nearby bush another man jumped and threw the puppet to the ground, the stake narrowly missing his head.

"He's a friend!" said the saviour. "Someone is playing with his mind!"

The man protecting the dog glared at the man on the ground. "Let's go." he said to the dog.

The dog and the protecter walked off.

The saviour got up, and left, all the time being watched by a tall ghostly white man with slits for a nose.

A man with a certain authority walked onto the scene. He grabbed the mind controlled man by the shoulder, and pulled him from the ground.

"I think you should take some time off." He said, before leaving.

One player has been silenced, and cannot post during day 3. They will not be included when calculating the vote majority.

Then, a man wearing strange clothes grabbed the silenced, mind controlled man and took him away. Tonight the thumb screws and burning hot iron would be used. However, the torturer would get no information from the silent man.

Meanwhile, a man broke into the house mind controlled man's house. He was looking for some clues, and maybe a valueable artifact.

Ok... so I figured this much out:

Obviously, the controlled man is Cube, after all he was the talk of the town during day 1 and it pretty much settles it that it's him, due to the huge amount of targeting of wich he was a victim.

Now... Ashmat was convinced Cube was evil... and Ashmat was a good guy, we learned that when he died...

So, now we pretty much now for a fact that Cube is in fact good, as it was pointed out several times that he wasn't in his right mind, and was a friend and so on. So, what got Ashmat all worked up?

Aren't we doing the same mistake Ashmat did concerning Cube, this time with McMad? Until I hear some solid arguments, I won't vote for anyone.

Plus: there's always the possibility that Cube is evil. After all, all we know is that he's friends with this dog who can freeze... Now, if Ashmat was ready to openly state that Cube is evil, he must've had some certainties... and if Cube really is evil...that means the dog is evil too, wich would make the nazi (We all know it's Hitler, right?) either neutral or good. And this supposedly is McMad we're talking about.

My say is... this is all too shaky to jump to conclusions. Gaggle, speak up, what makes you so sure?

I'm not currently at liberty to say, again unless absolutely nescerry. You all know remaining descrete is a necesity in this game. I know this is asking a lot, but you're going to have to trust me.

You sounded like Jack Bauer. :heh: But you say you're at risk of being killed. If you still feel that way by the end of the night, we need some more info.

I'm not currently at liberty to say, again unless absolutely nescerry. You all know remaining descrete is a necesity in this game. I know this is asking a lot, but you're going to have to trust me.

I don't think this is good enough. We can't afford to take leaps of faith, so you're going to have to spill the beans if you want to prove yourself.

What I know is that McMad who was frozen. In the writeup, a german with a moustache screaming something about Auschwitz was frozen. Here's two, and another two. Put 'em together and see what you get.

I'll change my vote later if necessary, but I would like to know who you were targetting and what for. That's convincing enough though.

Vote: McMad

I thought the controlled man (Cube) was the attacked by the dogs friend?

"He is not in his own mind." said the man protecting the dog. "He's a threat."

What does that look like. He was attacked but wasn't in his right mind... then the guy who saved the controlled man said he was a friend. Wich means these 4 guys are all on the same side.

What I know is that McMad who was frozen. In the writeup, a german with a moustache screaming something about Auschwitz was frozen. Here's two, and another two. Put 'em together and see what you get.

So McMad is the german. Or someone pretending to be the german. Or is the german but someone was pretending to be him.

One of these is true... Now, where does that take us? Still nowhere... not without hearing him.

I say we hear McMad out first... where the fuck is he?

Why would the other guy point out what the protector already knew? Or even defend the guy the protector attacked! Wont that screw any team's plan?

Why vote for McMad? he is frozen, i think that means he can do nothing, and you don't know if that means he cannot have any input for today =/

Wait a minute!!!

Hitler wasn't killed... wich means there was no CSI. And since chair said nothing about a spy... that leaves two choices for who you are, in order for you yo have such information. So you're either the dog... or the man.

And wonder of wonders, it's just as likely that's you're evil as it is that you're good.

So now what?

Why would the other guy point out what the protector already knew? Or even defend the guy the protector attacked! Wont that screw any team's plan?

How the hell should I know. The "other guy" was probably protecting cube... simple as. Apart from that... There's not much else to be concluded...

Wait a minute!!!

Hitler wasn't killed... wich means there was no CSI. And since chair said nothing about a spy... that leaves two choices for who you are, in order for you yo have such information. So you're either the dog... or the man.

And wonder of wonders, it's just as likely that's you're evil as it is that you're good.

So now what?

How the hell should I know. The "other guy" was probably protecting cube... simple as. Apart from that... There's not much else to be concluded...

You what! i reread Chairs statement! The German dude was frozen...

You what! i reread Chairs statement! The German dude was frozen...

Precisely... wich means that... if Gaggle knows who he is, then he had to be either the dog or the man the dog was protecting...

Excuse my German. Dispite living in Germany for 5 years, I can't talk it for shit.

You're still better than any of us. :heh:

The dog and the protecter made their way along the street.

Suddenly, two men stepped out in front of them. One had a moustache and greased down hair, the other brilliant eyes and blood-stains on his lips from a previous feast.

The man with the moustache pulled out a gun, and pointed it at the man protecting the dog.

"Gerade dankbar seien sie gehen zu Auschwitz nicht" he said.

Before he could pull the trigger, the dog blasted a beam of icy from his eye, causing the attacker to be incased in ice.

The partner of this man cursed, and before he could be iced, ran away.

The protecting man thanked the dog for saving him, and returned home.

That would make Gaggle good wouldn't it? A) he's a protector (or though Sylar took a protecting power) or if he's the dog B) he's good because he stopped 'Hitler' a bad guy

*sighs* Good deduction comrades, I guess I may as well come clean with you. I am the dog, I freeze people at night. They thaw out by sunrise though. I just wanted to be like James Bond, mysterious man of international. McMad was just lucky guess in dark, but it turned up the goods, ja?

That would make Gaggle good wouldn't it? A) he's a protector (or though Sylar took a protecting power) or if he's the dog B) he's good because he stopped 'Hitler' a bad guy

Good and bad aren't exactly pointer inside this... remember that.

But the fact that he exposed himself... that I trust. Now I just need to hear what McMad has to say, coz if he unfreezes in the morning... he can speak up.

Gaggle, what is that dog? :heh:

Votes (17 is a majority)

No Lynch (5) rokhed00, darksnowman, Mundi, Brian Mcoy, Sanchez

McMad (8) gaggle64, MoogleViper, Shino, Jonnas, ReZourceman, the Fish, Tellyn, Owario