NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Fear of the name only promotes fear of the being itself.

Can that comment prevent me from the word being taboo or whatever curse you have placed upon the word.

On deathly Hallows, he immediatelly knew where the people who said his name were... perhaps there's something simillar going on. If we speak his name, he's have info on us or something...

On deathly Hallows, he immediatelly knew where the people who said his name were... perhaps there's something simillar going on. If we speak his name, he's have info on us or something...

That's what I meant by "taboo". That's what Ron called it. I'd say "u no oo" and Sylar are the biggest threats.

Anyone got any info on Cube then?

Cube's character defintley pilot's an aircraft or spaceship.

Cube's character defintley pilot's an aircraft or spaceship.

Hmm, if this is true then I'd say that Cube is almost certainly Wash, and therefore good. (based on what Wash is like in the TV show).

Next... I believe we have Hitler... now who's the dog who shoots ice beams?

Suicune from Pokemon??

So we think Cube is ok then? I'd still be wary of him, Ashmat was killed pretty swiftly and he had singled Cube out- we should keep an eye on him atleast.

mmm if Wash was being impersonated it could just be a means to cast suspition on Cube.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Cube = Wash which probably means he's good. We should focus the look for a suspect in a different route.

Hum... so many characters unknown and known, damn, we have to do this type of game more times ^^

Well the guy speaking in third person was obviously Mcoy.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

Anyway some useless information for you, jayseven is either gay, a robot or an animal.

Vote : no lynch (for now)

Anyone got any idea of who this "winged woman" with mind control powers could be?

Cube is problably good, if i where Cube, i wouldn't kill Ashmat, simply because everyone would think that was me

Cube is innocent, but i can't prove it, lol

Anyone got any idea of who this "winged woman" with mind control powers could be?

Morrigan from Darkstalkers, perhaps?

I don't think the dog is Suicine, as at one point he says "thanks", and pokemon dont talk. Also it sounds like the dog only has ONE eye? (I think chair said something about "shot a beam of ice out of its eye [this may be a typo or me reading into way too much lol])...but I tried to research who else it could be and came up with absolutely nothing, so maybe we should go with it.

Don't vote No Lynch yet. Wait first for Jayseven to ask what the hell did he do yesterday with that cryptic post.

Also, anybody have CSI information on Ashmat?

I guess we're voting: No Lynch again then :/

Will change later if we come up with anything, though.

Don't vote No Lynch yet. Wait first for Jayseven to ask what the hell did he do yesterday with that cryptic post.

May well have been a side effect of me attempting to use my power on him the previous night.

What makes you say that?

For one thing it's way too obvious.

I guess we're voting: No Lynch again then :/

Will change later if we come up with anything, though.

You've got to have your vote it in bold man.

I have a feeling that Cube was the one who was silenced today; I saw him looking at the thread at the bottom of the page earlier today, and I find it strange that he wouldn't post considering the amount of talk going on about him. I think someone was trying to set him up.