NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Votes (19 is a majority)

No Lynch (20) MoogleViper, Tellyn, DomJcg, MBAM!, Haggis, Eenuh, Jonnas, Cube, Strider, MadDog91UK, gaggle64, darksnowman, welsh_gamer, Nintendohnut, The fish, Zell, mr-paul, Hellfire, McMad

A majority has been reached.

Night 1 begins now

Please don't speak during the night time. Good boys and girls go to bed.

Night 1 is now over

An icy chill blew through the town. Christmas was the only think to look forward to in this wintry time of death.

His work was done, he had dug several big holes outside someone's house. He returned home.

A man came out the house, and not seeing the holes in his front garden, fell into one.

A few minutes later, a woman crept up to the house, with the intent to play a pratical joke on the occupant. In the darkness she didn't see the hole outside the back door, and with a little shriek she fell down into the hole.

Neither was able to get out the holes until the morning, when help came.

The giant dog slept in it's huge kennel, it's three heads rested on the floor.

A man approached the kennel, unafraid of the monster. He saw how the brains of the dog worked, and realised this would be easy.

The dog yelped in pain as the man held his finger up in front of the dog's heads, causing it's forheads to rip apart.

With the monster dead, the man left, feeling more powerful.

Chuck is dead. He was Cerberus, the giant three-headed dog and guardian of Hades.

A man walked down the street, guns hidden in holsters underneath his jacket. Tonight he would be playing detective.

He heard a call, "Hey, over here!" The voice came from a youthful boy, forever high-pitched because he would never reach puberty.

The man was intrigued by this call, and decided to change his route to follow it. However, the boy had disapeared by the time the man could get close.

He turned a corner, trying to find the boy, and bumped into a man wearing a strange uniform, with the word "WASH" written on a badge.

"Who are you?" asked the detective.

"Why should I tell you?" said the uniformed man.

"Because I believe there is a killer in this town, and he needs to be found."

"Good luck, I'm not going to tell you anything."

The detective narrowed his eyes. There was something fishy about this man. He knew a guilty man when he spoke to one.

"I'll be keeping an eye on you, WASH" the detective said, reading the badge on his uniform.

The two men went their separate ways. When the detective had left to go home, the uniformed man laughed, and suddenly, he was someone else.

The man who he had impersonated was asleep at home, unaware that he was now considered a guilty man.

A resident of the town got ready to go out. Tonight he would be looting, for new items.

As he tried to leave his house, suddenly a load of coloured blocks fell from the sky, blocking his way. He would have to stay in.

There was a knock at his back door. A man stood there.

The occupant of the house opened the door, and heard what the man had to say. He spoke only in the third person. After a quick decision, the occupant rejected the man's offer.

The occupant was about to go to bed when another man knocked on his back door.

"I think it's time for you to take some time off." said the man at the door.

One player cannot post during day 2. They will not be included when calculating the majority.

A woman arrived back at her house, her night's efforts unsuccessful, gone with the icy wind.

She heard a small voice "Don't try anything funny, lady! I have a gun pointed at your head. Now you will comply with me, or face the consequences."

The woman looked at the little thing that was in her fishtank in disbelief.

"I have already sent the ransom note. They have three days to meet our demands, or you will die."

The woman laughed. How could this little shrimp thing do anything?

One player has been taken hostage, but by an incompetant hostage-taker. The hostage will be able to do things at night as usual. A ransom demand has been sent to another player, and if the demand is not met by Night 4, the hostage will be killed.

Two men broke into a house.

The occupant lay in bed, fast asleep.

The first man pointed his wand at the man asleep, and shouted "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

A flash of green light appeared, and the target was dead.

The killer said to his partner "Feast well."

Shorty is dead. It is impossible to see who he was, because his body has been eaten.

The inhabitants of the town awake, to find the spree has begun.

There are 35 players. 18 is a majority

AshMat

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Cube

darksnowman

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Hellfire

jayseven

Jonnas

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog91UK

McMad

MoogleViper

mr. paul

Mundi

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Owario

Oxigen_waste

Sanchez

ReZourceman

rokhed00

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

The fish

Welsh Gamer

Zell

Day 2 begins now

So, Chucks dead, theres some kid called WASH, Harry Potter badguys (Snape?) and someone taken hostage. The thing that still worries me is we could be absolutely anybody...! Anyone know what WASH is from? I haven't a clue.

Anyone got any evidence at all? Probably too early still is it?

Slight change to CSI rule.

It's now the first three people to PM me get the info.

Also, you have can only investigate one crime scene every day.

I've got no info. :( This is gonna be a lot harder than the last game, we've got nothing to go on in terms of character hints because there's no set theme. It should also make things more interesting. Anyone except Ashmat have info?

Right there's a few more people.

Cube is evil.

All i know from investigating him is that he is evil, 's all i was told. I'm presuming the WASH stuff is about me and him too.

Vote: Cube

So, Chucks dead, theres some kid called WASH, Harry Potter badguys (Snape?) and someone taken hostage. The thing that still worries me is we could be absolutely anybody...! Anyone know what WASH is from? I haven't a clue.

Anyone got any evidence at all? Probably too early still is it?

There's also a couple of people in holes, remember. :heh:

Before I make my vote I'll wait till Cube comes online, as it's unfair to lynch someone when they're not even here to defend themselves.

Also, I just re-read the hostage part. Is that literally a shrimp?

Another also, will the hostage be able to tell us who they are?

Right there's a few more people.

Cube is evil.

All i know from investigating him is that he is evil, 's all i was told. I'm presuming the WASH stuff is about me and him too.

Vote: Cube

Does that mean someone impersonated Cube and you thought he was evil? Cube might be this WASH person, but maybe you got wrong info.

There's also a couple of people in holes, remember. :heh:

Apologies, theres something about graves too. Quite a bit of food for thought at this early stage. Anyone else know anything about Cube and his possible evilness?

Nice find Tellyn, old Cube has proffessed his love of Firefly and Serenity around here so it would kinda be logical he'd DIY himself as someone from it...? Dunno though, get him online to defend himself.

I investigated the crime scene, that CSI thing. Cerberus was owned by Jeremy Clarkson.

So is Cube evil or not then? Or was he impersonated by someone?

WASH might not be him, might not even be that guy. All i've been told, is that Cube is evil. And i'm sticking by what i've learned.

Cube was probably impersonated.

And I also did CSI. All I got was that he could protect people, but didn't use his power last night.