NEurope
chairdriver

Mafia Game #4 Thread - DIY Christmas Killing Spree

Well this proves definitely that Cube is good.

As for Brian Mcoy, his char is kind of a gray area, but if anything it tends towards evil.

Cube sounds like you had a busy few days :p

I have no information that isn't already known :/ Anyone got anything else?

I would say this is going rather well, we all know who Piper is, and the good guys got a lucky night. We also know there's tetris blocks with the ability to protect, the flying boy who I assume is Pit, and some kind of vampire hunter.

I think the flying boy's Peter Pan. I remember chairdriver saying something about a boy who would never reach puberty.

I CSI'd Tellyn, and was told:

Tellyn was Sylar

Tellyn tried to kill Cube

Whoever killed Tellyn has the ability to kill anybody who targets the person that they target.

Which is very bad....

We don´t want another Lu bu massacre like in the last game

"Whoever killed Tellyn has the ability to kill anybody who targets the person that they target."

Don't quite understand this part.

I think we should all be careful for misinformation at this point.

I have information on Jayseven : his house is made of multi-coloured square blocks. Now conisdering that yesterday, he had to write in this thread downwards, this makes me think that he could be a Tetris block or the creator of the game!?! Is this possible? I can't think of any characters in fiction who have a similar lifestyle to a Tetris block. Plus this pasage seem's to be connected with Jayseven :

Before he could shoot the gun, a wall of multi-coloured blocks fell from the sky, imprisoning him

If Jayseven did this, could he be evil?

I'm trying to be careful not to use Chair's words to closely since your not supposed to copy paste.

Basically (this is how I understand the info I was given), whoever killed Tellyn (lets call him Jimmy for clarity)

Jimmy has the ability to kill anybody who targets the same person as Jimmy did.

Does that make sense?

Hmm, this is interesting. At the moment, Cube is pretty much the only one we can trust to be good, and therefore telling the truth. On the second night, the majority voted for a no lynch, yet AshMat was still killed. On the third night, McMad was voted off, and was so. I think Cube may be right about someone being chairdriver, after taking a second look at the way it was written up, and also, today apparently 'someone who looked just like him' tried to kill. We can't say for sure if Cube is correct about the powers he would posses, but it does seem to fit in with what has happened so far. (except for day one, but they could have chosen not to kill anyone.)

Just now McMad voted for nobody before anyone began to discuss potential evidence... does anyone have any info on him? Seems rather fishy to me.

"Whoever killed Tellyn has the ability to kill anybody who targets the person that they target."

Don't quite understand this part.

I think we should all be careful for misinformation at this point.

Let's say whoever killed Tellyn was A. If A targets N and B also targets N, then A can kill B.

Hmm, this is interesting. At the moment, Cube is pretty much the only one we can trust to be good, and therefore telling the truth. On the second night, the majority voted for a no lynch, yet AshMat was still killed. On the third night, McMad was voted off, and was so. I think Cube may be right about someone being chairdriver, after taking a second look at the way it was written up, and also, today apparently 'someone who looked just like him' tried to kill. We can't say for sure if Cube is correct about the powers he would posses, but it does seem to fit in with what has happened so far. (except for day one, but they could have chosen not to kill anyone.)

Just now McMad voted for nobody before anyone began to discuss potential evidence... does anyone have any info on him? Seems rather fishy to me.

Sorry, I mean Brian Mcoy, not McMad

Makes perfect sense, but don't forget he's seen as a protector and not a killer ,thus a good person.

Also, welsh_gamer you just fucked up. It was obvious he was good, he has the power to block someone, preventing them from using their power. Why would he target a bad guy? But now you exposed him.

I think Cube may be right about someone being chairdriver, after taking a second look at the way it was written up, and also, today apparently 'someone who looked just like him' tried to kill.

I believe he's talking about the protector, its the second time that happened which means there's someone who can transform into someone else and kill them.

Makes perfect sense, but don't forget he's seen as a protector and not a killer ,thus a good person.

Also, welsh_gamer you just fucked up. It was obvious he was good, he has the power to block someone, preventing them from using their power. Why would he target a bad guy? But now you exposed him.

Maybe he was trying to expose him on purpose...

Let's say whoever killed Tellyn was A. If A targets N and B also targets N, then A can kill B.

Look at the night before. I was ordered to kill Gaggle, who was protected. This protector then tried to kill me (I was also protected).

It's this protector that probably killed Sylar.

Haggis/Hermione was killed by Freddy Kreuger. Haggis died because he did not use the night power. I believe that this man also attacked me the night before.

Ok, I have a theory here - a little abstract and speculative, so it might be rubbish, but I want opinions on this:

Ok.

The man with the stake who can kill anybody. Is he good or bad? I can't decide. On one hand, he killed two bad guys last night. But, he was misdirected from what I understand, by this flying boy, so on the other hand, someone with that kind of power can't be a good guy, surely. It would go wrong too easily. It may have been a huge misfire on the mafia's part. So he's probably evil, maybe neutral, and dangerous.

And, since there is a player protecting him, then that player must be on his side.

If Welsh_Gamer thinks that Jayseven could be this protector, surely he should be killed? Otherwise, he will continually protect the killer, and he will wreak havoc. Also, getting the CSI's from Jaysevens death may help identify this killer.

Also, if this is a group of people, its entirely possible that they are the mafia. Unlikely maybe, but from my experience of the last game (my first mafia game) there were no "neutral" groups, were there?

Sorry if I described that really badly.

The man with the stake who can kill anybody. Is he good or bad? I can't decide. On one hand, he killed two bad guys last night. But, he was misdirected from what I understand, by this flying boy, so on the other hand, someone with that kind of power can't be a good guy, surely. It would go wrong too easily. It may have been a huge misfire on the mafia's part. So he's probably evil, maybe neutral, and dangerous.

In the last game I could kill people and I was good.

In the last game I could kill people and I was good.

Which could be possible but we can´t ignore the fact that he killed those only because he was redirected by someone else and ended up killing them

Yeah, but my line of thinking is that; he can kill anybody who targets the same person he does. Therefore, if he targets someone with the intention of "protecting" them from a badguy, he would end up killing anybody else who protects them.

I would say he is at least neutral.

I don't know. A stake seems something only a Vampire Hunter uses. Like Hellsing.

Which could be possible but we can´t ignore the fact that he killed those only because he was redirected by someone else and ended up killing them

I know I was just pointing out that just because he can kill it doesn't neccessarily make him evil.

Yeah, but my line of thinking is that; he can kill anybody who targets the same person he does. Therefore, if he targets someone with the intention of "protecting" them from a badguy, he would end up killing anybody else who protects them.

I would say he is at least neutral.

Oh I didn't understand it fully. Do we have any ides who this guy is? Character or player?

Nada. The only link I can see to him is possibly through Jayseven, which is why I suggested it. Might get some info off a CSI on him.

Infact, can you even do CSI's on the guy who gets lynched during the day?

If not then my theory is useless :indeed:

Nada. The only link I can see to him is possibly through Jayseven, which is why I suggested it. Might get some info off a CSI on him.

Infact, can you even do CSI's on the guy who gets lynched during the day?

If not then my theory is useless :indeed:

No, CSIs only happen after someone is killed during the night.

Thinking about it, it wouldn't help anyway as generally the CSI's only give info on the killer.

I was thinking originally we might get a link to the mysterious killer.

I think we can disregard my theory; back to square one. :(

Well Jayseven must have a had some reason for protecting him. I think we need him to speak about this matter.