Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I may be able to make it mate :) I'll try my best to get on at 8.

Oh, is Burnout Paradise good? The open city idea has me trembling (I do love Burnouts 1-3.) Just seems like a generic racer with some vast free roaming. (Doesn't GTA4 basically offer this?)

On the PS3 version can you have custom soundtracks?

It is really good...honestly the best burnout there is...no custom soundtracks yet due in the next free content update.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

ok either me or tapedeck will invite you if we see you pop on.

Awesome. Not sure I have Tapedeck on my friends list, I'll add next time I'm on which might be in a couple hours because I'm bored of revision! :p

tis true few sites reporting that Microsoft will not discuss the series future with regards to it being 360 exclusive anymore.

Probably be a timed exclusive for max 3 months or so. What I read ages ago..

Apparently the store has been updated and heres what we got.

Overlord Demo

C&C Red Alert Full Game

DarkMist Full Game

Warhawk Themes

Pain Themes

Overlord Theme

Overlord Wallpaper

Hot Shots Golf Characters [2]

Wipeout Pulse Full PSP Game

Haze TV Ad

Burnout Trailers

Brothers in Arms: HH Trailer

Pixel Junk Encore

Ive been waiting for DarkMist for ages as it looked great, will probably download it when I get in from work tonight.

Guest Jordan

I can't stand the SIXAXIS, the Dualshock 3 is actually a pretty nice controller.

The lack of weight in the original PS3 pad made it feel like an N64 controller without a rumble pak, really horrible and light.

I bought Dark Mist... i haven't actually downloaded/played it yet mind >_>.

A nice little feature has sneaked its way onto our PS3s.

Sony claimed that all Firmware 2.35 did was "improve stability of some PS3 titles". Well, it turns out that the YouTube compatibility is one of those secret updates that occasionally make it unannounced into a PlayStation 3 firmware update. The functionality was added to the via Version 2.35 of the firmware.

At the moment, Mainichi Issyo (the crazy cat game downlaodable only on off the Japanese store) is the only title to do so.

Videos are captured at 320x240, 30 frames per second and saved in an MPEG-4 file at 768kbps. Sound is recorded at 64kbps in AAC format. The maximum clip length is ten minutes.

Upon selecting to finish their recording sessions, players are given the choice of either saving their clips to the hard disk or uploading them to YouTube. Choose the latter option, and you're prompted for your YouTube user name and password. The game then uploads the clip on the spot, showing a progress bar while you wait for the upload to complete.

Sure its only 1 game at the moment but if they add more then this will be a great little feature that im sure many will use.

Guest Jordan

I have pixel junk monsters, its stupidly hard tbh...

Dark Mist i haven't actually played yet, but it looks cool.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!