• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally set up now. Seems to be working now. Hoping it's just a network thing causing it to crash. Will see how it gets on. Bought flOw anyway. Waiting for stuff to download now.

I do like the PS3 though, looks very nice. Looks good over HDMi as well although the port on my TV seems loose so I've been having some trouble actually getting it to display. It seems like I have a problem with everything I own...

It was nice to click on Themes in the store to see the word free next to each one. I was quite surprised. Too used to Microsoft...

Already have :-) I have no online games though at the moment. Might get Warhawk at some point though. Wont have a headset though.

Just played the first 5 minutes of Ratchet and Clank and WOW it looks incredible. Seriously amazed by the graphics.

Bought Crash Bandicoot from the classics store. Loved that game back in the day.

As long as it doesn't crash again, my overall initial impression of the PS3 is a good one.

It was nice to click on Themes in the store to see the word free next to each one. I was quite surprised. Too used to Microsoft...

I like making my own theme/wallpaper by nicking some images off the net. At the moment I have a wicked MGS4 one which I got of Gamesradar. I tried sending it to Caris but the file is too big :(

Totally don't know what to get on Boxing Day.

Its either a PSP or a PS3, defiantly gunna get one of them, just no idea on which one.

PSP, quite afew games that are currently out now which I really wanna play, will also get a 4gb chip and use it as a portable video device.

PS3, blu ray player, only a handful of games which are out now that I want, but quite afew coming out in 2008 which I defiantly want...

Just no damn clue, defiantly get both at some point, but one or the other on Boxing day!

Activision has simply come out and said what's holding up the PS3 guitar patch that will allow Guitar Hero and Rock Band guitars to work with each other. The Boston Globe quotes Activision spokeswoman: "We believe we should be compensated for the use of our technology." Well, that's blunt.

We still don't understand what Activision has to lose by making the guitars compatible with each other. With so many Rock Band players desperate for another guitar controller, we're pretty sure they'll give Activision the sweet cash they're looking for by buying the game. Isn't that free money for them?

PS3FanBoy.Com

Everyone over at Game Trailers is saying it's not that bad at all. Graphics are the same just the framerate drops sometimes, not that often though.

You thinking of a PS3 Paul?

Hehe, I have one :heh: Well not mine directly as such but one in the house, dad fancied a blu ray player to see what all the fuss was about. He doesn't think theres a massive improvement over upscaled DVD, but hes still glad he bought one (60GB btw).

I was thinking that in Jan i'm coming into some money, I might invest in a PS3.

I was thinking of getting an original 60GB US model... but then i might not bother with the back compat so that'd be pointless.

Hmm, any suggestions?

If you can find a US model that would be great. It would mean you get to play upscaled greats like Shadow of the Colossus and you know you want God Hand :P

Yeahhhh fucking God Hand!

Do do do do do-dah-do do!:yay:

I am probably waiting out till they start packing in Dual Shock 3's (we all know its going to happen, the SIXAXIS will be gotten rid of in the standard configuration once Sony stop BS'ing about it.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!