• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the trade-ins are supposedly attributed to the fickle FPS/Sports crowd. You know, the type of gamer that only really owns a console for COD and Fifa, which doesn't surprise me in the least to be honest. They just want the same games and for the online to work.

Yeah thats true!

I could understand it if people did it on principle and decided they'd had enough and wouldn't go back. I'd guess the majority of these people will be back on the PSN with-in weeks off it coming back on.

To be totally honest if I didn't have such a large library of both retail and downloadable games I would consider moving over to 360 not because of lack of online but because of lack of confidence in Sony. It's certainly gonna be a factor when the next gen hits for me.

EDIT:

I went to download update and it failed after 18% and now won't even try download, likely as a result of sooo many ppl downloading it?

Edited by flameboy

Yeah thats true!

To be totally honest if I didn't have such a large library of both retail and downloadable games I would consider moving over to 360 not because of lack of online but because of lack of confidence in Sony. It's certainly gonna be a factor when the next gen hits for me.

EDIT:

I went to download update and it failed after 18% and now won't even try download, likely as a result of sooo many ppl downloading it?

Same was happening for me, try turning off you PS3 and trying again.

It's confusing since you all ready own the console so you might as well get some patience, but fickle gamers are fickle.

Even funnier though is the fact that PSN is now in its revival stages and being rolled out across the world right now.

EDIT: For some reason Mad Dog's post didn't show up, ah well, late post is late.

You really need to be assessing you priorities in life if a few weeks without online gaming is resulting in you actually trading in your console. Especially when almost all of the people doing it will crumble as soon as the PSN comes back online again and go out and buy a new PS3. Fair enough if the PSN was going to be off for a long time, not a few weeks.

An update's available OMG!!!!!!!1111 MUST UPDATE!! EMOTION LEVELS AT FEVER PITCH

IT'S NOT UPDATING FULLY, FUCK FUCK. JUST GONNA HAVE TO COUNT THE PERCENTAGE UPWARDS ONE BY ONE, CMON PS3, YOU CAN DO THIS

I LOVE YOU PS3, JUST KNOW THAT I NEVER DOUBTED YOU! :cry: C'MOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!

Fucking 'ell Micro Condom, look at yourself. Calm down, take a sip from your mug

hypocrite1.jpg?w=211&h=156

and relax, we're all friends here. We know who you are, and we don't need to hide ourselves from each other anymore. Maybe we'd be better of as Daz eh, hearts on sleeves who's with me? I'm joking, he's a cunt

This is why I love the other consoles board. We're losers too, but we do it in style.

Edited by dwarf

Fucking 'ell Micro Condom, look at yourself. Calm down, take a sip from your mug

hypocrite1.jpg?w=211&h=156

and relax, we're all friends here. We know who you are, and we don't need to hide ourselves from each other anymore. Maybe we'd be better of as Daz eh, hearts on sleeves who's with me? I'm joking, he's a cunt

This is why I love the other consoles board. We're losers too, but we do it in style.

That's funny Matt, but you got one key point wrong. We're not friends, far from it. I hate you with every fibre of my being and if it wasn't for me agonising over every percent, i'd happily march down to what every sleepy English hamlet you whole yourself up in and shotgun you in the ear and nose.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!